Full soundtracks on Saturn games

Shinoco
    Shinoco

Full soundtracks on Saturn games WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Full soundtracks on Saturn games Empty Full soundtracks on Saturn games

Post by Shinoco April 16th 2010, 2:53 am

I was inserting my Saturn discs in my Imac and Itunes asks to import them, and it has full track names automatically, they are built in, even my imports like Outrun for example it had the full english names for every track. It's so professional, this is built into real Saturn games, insert disc, Itunes gets all the info from the CD, it dosent even have to look online. I added some pics for album art it's so awesome, I have Splash Wave playing in Itunes from the real CD, it imports to the hard drive. This is awesome!!! Heres a pic the only thing I did was add the Outrun artwork. All of the other stuff, the titles, the Sega name, everything was on the cd and Itunes could get it right from a 1996 Outrun Sega Saturn import!! Heres the pic:

Full soundtracks on Saturn games Pictur11
    Shade
    Shade

Full soundtracks on Saturn games VOZLn

Full soundtracks on Saturn games Medalw11Full soundtracks on Saturn games Zigzag10Full soundtracks on Saturn games Medal13

Rep2

Full soundtracks on Saturn games Empty Re: Full soundtracks on Saturn games

Post by Shade April 16th 2010, 8:50 am

That's quite good, Shinoco. You're very lucky there.
    Shinoco
    Shinoco

Rep0

Post by Shinoco April 17th 2010, 6:20 am

Thanks, this Imac I just bought used on ebay for 225 dollars, and I am very impressed. It blows my windows systems away in many aspects, and Itunes on Mac I have heard functions better than the windows version.

I was amazed, I was trying to check for cd art and stuff and Itunes is like, import from cd? I'm thinking hmm, ok, and then I have full track names, it says by SEGA and stuff, its so cool.
    Shade
    Shade

Full soundtracks on Saturn games VOZLn

Full soundtracks on Saturn games Medalw11Full soundtracks on Saturn games Zigzag10Full soundtracks on Saturn games Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 17th 2010, 6:38 am

Shinoco wrote:Thanks, this Imac I just bought used on ebay for 225 dollars, and I am very impressed. It blows my windows systems away in many aspects, and Itunes on Mac I have heard functions better than the windows version.

I was amazed, I was trying to check for cd art and stuff and Itunes is like, import from cd? I'm thinking hmm, ok, and then I have full track names, it says by SEGA and stuff, its so cool.

This iMac sounds like a good deal. I might think of getting one soon.
    Shinoco
    Shinoco

Rep0

Post by Shinoco April 17th 2010, 7:06 am

If you do make sure it's either an Intel Imac or a G5 around 2.0 ghz . The G5 usually is around 270-300 while the Intel is between 300-400. I was lucky on my auction winning at 225, I have a G5, so I saved about 50 dollars, yet still at those prices its very nice.

Also keep in mind Apple sells the Mac Mini new at www.apple.com for 600 dollars. All you do is checkmark to send a vga adapter for 25 dollars, and with free shipping you have a brand new mac that can connect to your current monitor for 624 dollars.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content