Superdoodleman
12 posters

change the navigation thing back.

Superdoodleman

change the navigation thing back. GOMM8

change the navigation thing back. Medal13

: Male
     Rep0

change the navigation thing back. Empty change the navigation thing back.

Post by Superdoodleman April 20th 2010, 10:13 pm

That Navbar at the top of the forum looks sloppy and unorganized. Change it back.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

change the navigation thing back. VOZLn

change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Zigzag10change the navigation thing back. White10change the navigation thing back. Medal13

Rep26

change the navigation thing back. Empty Re: change the navigation thing back.

Post by Auflodern April 20th 2010, 10:43 pm

do you hate everything he throws out?

this is one of the GOOD things he's made
    Erazor
    Erazor

change the navigation thing back. Imagee10

change the navigation thing back. Blackr10change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Medalg10change the navigation thing back. White10change the navigation thing back. Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor April 20th 2010, 10:57 pm

I agree with OP. At least resize everything so it's in one straight line. As it is now, do not want.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 21st 2010, 1:29 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:do you hate everything he throws out?

I hate it all because it all sucks, it looks sloppy and unorganized. Plus it should just be a straight line like Erazor said.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

change the navigation thing back. Blackr10change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Zigzag10change the navigation thing back. White10change the navigation thing back. Medal13change the navigation thing back. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 21st 2010, 1:50 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:

I hate it all because it all sucks, it looks sloppy and unorganized. Plus it should just be a straight line like Erazor said.
    But the only one out of line is Message
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 21st 2010, 2:16 pm

ProTagOnist wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:

But it takes up too much space. He added all those useless buttons.
    Jmh
    Jmh

change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. White10change the navigation thing back. Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 21st 2010, 2:22 pm

I like this change too.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

change the navigation thing back. Blackr10change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Zigzag10change the navigation thing back. White10change the navigation thing back. Medal13change the navigation thing back. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 21st 2010, 2:40 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:
    ProTagOnist wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:

But it takes up too much space. He added all those useless buttons.
    Stop being a whiny little brat that wants to take control of everything
    Pianta
    Pianta

change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Medalg10change the navigation thing back. White10change the navigation thing back. Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta April 21st 2010, 2:54 pm

But it's true. It's too messy.
    sykog
    sykog

change the navigation thing back. Blackr10change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Medalg10change the navigation thing back. Zigzag10change the navigation thing back. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 21st 2010, 6:06 pm

That's the first thing I noticed. It's hecka sloppy, looks like crap.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 21st 2010, 7:20 pm

I'm sorta used to the old bar, so it'd be nice to have the old bar again. But it's really usable, at least. Can you imagine having NO nav bar?
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Medalg10change the navigation thing back. Zigzag10change the navigation thing back. Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed April 22nd 2010, 2:10 am

Just fix Messages, Log In and Register.
    Done!
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 22nd 2010, 8:58 am

SonicFanPS2 wrote:I'm sorta used to the old bar, so it'd be nice to have the old bar again. But it's really usable, at least. Can you imagine having NO nav bar?
    Yes, I can.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

change the navigation thing back. Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy April 22nd 2010, 1:43 pm

It's a nice fix... besides one disabled image located in between "Home" and "Forum"
    if you fixed their sizes to be equal, they'll look awesome! :)
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 22nd 2010, 2:51 pm

karkooshy wrote:It's a nice fix... besides one disabled image located in between "Home" and "Forum"
    Do you support ALL the crap dumbo throws out?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 22nd 2010, 3:44 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:
    karkooshy wrote:It's a nice fix... besides one disabled image located in between "Home" and "Forum"

Now, now. Let's not start name-calling.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Rep9

Post by karkooshy April 23rd 2010, 5:40 am

Superdoodleman wrote:

I don't just support it, I learn to deal with it and suggest on improvements... and I don't constantly keep on protesting the updates and asking for them to be removed :faic:
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Zigzag10change the navigation thing back. White10change the navigation thing back. Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 23rd 2010, 8:56 am

karkooshy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:

I don't just support it, I learn to deal with it and suggest on improvements... and I don't constantly keep on protesting the updates and asking for them to be removed :faic:

yeah I used to hate everything... then he actually throws something out there that has potential to not be annoying
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 23rd 2010, 9:26 am

karkooshy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:

The "Improvements" Are almost unanimously more hated than liked. Plus, Zezima never bothers asking people if she do them.
    Well, other than you, who just says "Yes, do it" every time.
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Rep9

Post by karkooshy April 23rd 2010, 4:16 pm

I never said "yes do it" with out providing a reason or suggestion to accompany my opinion.... The ultimate decision is upto Zezima based on the comments not the popularity of choices... If most people say "no remove it" without giving valid reasons, and the minority do.... You can't blame him for going with the minority...
    Back on topic, I do not mind how the nav-bar looks like, but IMO the new one makes the other pages a lot more accessible :)
    Like I said, after a few image resizes, I think it'd be awesome ^^
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 23rd 2010, 4:53 pm

karkooshy wrote:I never said "yes do it" with out providing a reason or suggestion to accompany my opinion.... The ultimate decision is upto Zezima based on the comments not the popularity of choices... If most people say "no remove it" without giving valid reasons, and the minority do.... You can't blame him for going with the minority...
    Back on topic, I do not mind how the nav-bar looks like, but IMO the new one makes the other pages a lot more accessible :)
    Like I said, after a few image resizes, I think it'd be awesome ^^
    Groups is completely useless. Music is, too.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 23rd 2010, 6:22 pm

Uhh...Joe? It's his site. He can do anything that he wants with it, though I do agree that the users are the democracy.
    sykog
    sykog

change the navigation thing back. Blackr10change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Medalg10change the navigation thing back. Zigzag10change the navigation thing back. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 24th 2010, 9:09 pm

Holy CRAP it's still here!!!! I'm changing it myself.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog April 24th 2010, 9:10 pm

Holy CRAP it's still here!!!! I'm changing it myself. Nothing useful get done 'round here these days.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

change the navigation thing back. Medalw11change the navigation thing back. Medalg10change the navigation thing back. Medal13change the navigation thing back. 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker April 25th 2010, 12:16 am

Aww...
    I missed the return of the Navbar?
    I liked it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content