+2
Plix
Zez
6 posters

Community Bin and Community Rules modified

Zez
    Zez

Community Bin and Community Rules modified VOZLn

Community Bin and Community Rules modified Blackr10Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medalw11Community Bin and Community Rules modified Zigzag10Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Community Bin and Community Rules modified Empty Community Bin and Community Rules modified

Post by Zez April 29th 2010, 11:04 pm

The Community Bin has been hidden from public view, and the Community Rules forum has also been hidden, but with an accessible global announcement found at the top of every forum, with links to additional, more extensive and specific rule topics.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Community Bin and Community Rules modified Empty Re: Community Bin and Community Rules modified

Post by Plix April 29th 2010, 11:10 pm

I'm working on the new rule book, so the rules are only temporarily like this.

The Bin behing hidden, I disagree with. If people make dumb choices and cause a thread to be moved to the bin, let the public be able to see their dumb choices and mistakes, and maybe some can take a few pointers on what not to do.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medalw11Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medalg10Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medal13Community Bin and Community Rules modified 2hygec

Rep3

Community Bin and Community Rules modified Empty Re: Community Bin and Community Rules modified

Post by TheShadowWalker April 30th 2010, 4:32 pm

I actually like the new format of the favorites and stickies marked seperate from the normal threads.

The Bin, on the other hand, I care less about. I never check it anyway.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medalw11Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medalg10Community Bin and Community Rules modified Zigzag10Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great May 1st 2010, 2:23 pm

It saves space.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medalw11Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medalg10Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medal13Community Bin and Community Rules modified 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker May 1st 2010, 3:23 pm

It does, but do I care?
    No.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medalw11Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medalg10Community Bin and Community Rules modified Zigzag10Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great May 1st 2010, 5:01 pm

So you oppose this update?
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker May 1st 2010, 11:24 pm

No. I'm not for it nor against it.
    Shade
    Shade

Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medalw11Community Bin and Community Rules modified Zigzag10Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade May 2nd 2010, 1:21 am

I think it would be cool if the bin was displayed.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker May 4th 2010, 9:37 pm

I think it would not be cool to show it.
    Besides, LSB still roams the bin.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Community Bin and Community Rules modified ZtZYh

Community Bin and Community Rules modified Blackr10Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medalw11Community Bin and Community Rules modified Zigzag10Community Bin and Community Rules modified White10Community Bin and Community Rules modified Medal13Community Bin and Community Rules modified 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 8th 2010, 12:16 pm

SupaSEGA wrote:The Bin behing hidden, I disagree with. If people make dumb choices and cause a thread to be moved to the bin, let the public be able to see their dumb choices and mistakes, and maybe some can take a few pointers on what not to do.
    That's all well and good...if they check. The public doesn't make mistakes often; the individuals do. And it's unlikely they'll go through the Bin for any reason other than for reasons of mocking, rather than for a learning experience.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content