The ancient lands.

2 posters

Code 9994

Anonymous

Code 9994 Empty Code 9994

Post by Guest April 30th 2010, 4:52 pm

Chapter -1:?:6: Exit
    C6 lay there in a daze, staring up at the blue sky. It seemed...different. Somehow. He quickly gathered himself and charged at Jaan. Jaan kicked C6 squarely in the head the moment he came within range, and C6 again fell over backwards, his head knocking hard on the pavement. He would've already been crying, if he could. Giving up hope on winning or escaping was a preferable substitute to dying for Jaan's purposes, as he muttered while throwing C6 over his shoulder. He, too, looked up. "I'm late," he muttered upon noticing the sun's position and that the sky was ever-so-slowly reddening.

Chapter 1:?:7: Journey
    C7 laughed. "It's over! I win!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. Suddenly, reality hit him. "...I won this time, but how many more times do I have to win? What if I lose?" He sighed and and again carried on with life, or what was left of it. Carrying on with life, this time, entailed making his way into the city.

Chapter 1:?:0: Something missing
    Xoscsce tried again and again to repair herself. Every time she failed. Her brain, no matter how advanced, was nigh useless without the proper device to control it, which she happened to be missing. The fact that she was stuck to the ceiling with no functional legs and one functional arm helped little with her attempts to repair herself or retrieve the aforementioned device. "This will require a bit more planning than I expected," she said.
    Anonymous

Code 9994 Empty Re: Code 9994

Post by Guest May 3rd 2010, 1:18 pm

Chapter 1:?:6: The queen, pt. 1
    C6 entered the queen's chambers. He bowed, as was expected of him. The room was not like the vast majority of the rooms and buildings he'd seen: it had stone walls, floor, and ceiling, as opposed to the sleek, flat ones of unknown material in seemingly all other places on this strange planet; the floor had a long, royal-purple carpet leading up to the queen's magnificent throne, upon which the queen sat in strange yet magnificent armor, whereas all other floors were bare and minimalistic; lastly, it was lit by strange, blue, bio-luminescent flora scattered about the ceiling, walls, and floor, save for the perfectly clean carpet, much unlike the other rooms which were lit by bright red lights. This room seemed to be all about form, rather than function; a complete contradiction to everything else C6 had seen so far. A slight whisper was heard from the queen, too silent for C6 to decipher, and all of her guards heard and exited. The queen stood up from her throne and walked -- it was more of a royal tittup, really -- down the perfect carpet to C6.
    "Take off your clothes," she whispered most silently.
    "Pardon, what?" asked C6.
    "Oh, I forgot how weak human ears are. Take off your clothes," she said, this time at a normal, perfectly human-compatible volume.
    C6 blushed ever so slightly. "Um, uh, why?"
    "Because I said so, and when you're in the presence of the queen, the agreement is that you obey the queen," she replied.
    "Your highness--" C6 was cut off.
    "Please, call me Amii."
    "Amii, please...I'm shy...."
    "And I'm the queen. And I want to see what you look like under all that alien cloth."
    "What's in it for me?"
    "Well, I can have the guards kill you if you don't do it, but how about I take mine off if I take yours off?"
    C6's face lit up.

(To be directly continued in next writing.)
    Bliz
    Bliz

Code 9994 Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep1

Post by Bliz May 3rd 2010, 9:18 pm

No offense, but that was boring. No emotion, lack of mood and the thought was just splattered all over.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest May 4th 2010, 10:54 am

Lack of mood and thought splattered all over were intentional, and your claim that there's no emotion will (hopefully) be proven wrong in the next writing.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Code 9994 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz May 4th 2010, 7:35 pm

Mly-Fedora wrote:Lack of mood and thought splattered all over were intentional, and your claim that there's no emotion will (hopefully) be proven wrong in the next writing.
    So you wanted to intentionally create a crap story?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest May 4th 2010, 7:42 pm

Scattered plot and poorly defined mood due to time skipping all about indicate a cryptic and vague story, not necessarily a crappy one. It gets a lot better as some of the major gaps fill in, trust me.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Code 9994 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz May 4th 2010, 8:22 pm

I'll be the judge of that.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Code 9994 VOZLn

Code 9994 Medalw11Code 9994 Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 May 9th 2010, 10:15 am

Uhh.....I have no idea what is going on, and who these people are, honestly.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Code 9994 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz May 13th 2010, 3:19 pm

Again, crap story.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Code 9994 VOZLn

Code 9994 Medalw11Code 9994 Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 May 20th 2010, 4:36 pm

Mly-Fedora wrote:Lack of mood and thought splattered all over were intentional, and your claim that there's no emotion will (hopefully) be proven wrong in the next writing.

Mly, you could've hooked us in by the first chapter, but we have no ideas who these characters are. We had no connection to them, or even to the events as of yet, so it's a bit of a disconnection right now, honestly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content