The ancient lands.

5 posters

Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project

Poll

Do you think that Naughty Dog could be a good match to help with the series?

[ 1 ]
    Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Bar_le1133%Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Bar_ri11 [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Bar_le1133%Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Bar_ri11 [33%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Dr. Witt 20/20

Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Empty Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project

Post by Dr. Witt 20/20 May 5th 2010, 5:12 pm

My personal choice would be Naughty Dog. This is for a couple of reasons; for one thing, they have had past experience with platforming (Crash Bandicoot, the Jak & Daxter trilogy) and have had a reputation for great storytelling. After all, I think Sega could use a little help if they want to give Sonic a good reputation again. :study:
    TurboAce360
    TurboAce360

Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project 3qll2

Rep0

Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Empty Re: Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project

Post by TurboAce360 May 6th 2010, 3:29 am

SEGA didn't have any help back in the day with making great sonic games. They just need to, well, put more of an effort in to their sonic games.
    Sonicandknuxx
    Sonicandknuxx

Rep0

Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Empty Re: Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project

Post by Sonicandknuxx May 6th 2010, 2:45 pm

Huh? What do you mean? I dont get it at all...
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project VOZLn

Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Medalw11Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 May 6th 2010, 3:00 pm

TurboAce360 wrote:SEGA didn't have any help back in the day with making great sonic games. They just need to, well, put more of an effort in to their sonic games.

Ace is right. I think another fault to blame is that SEGA is rushing out their products way too much, nowadays. It used to be one year per Sonic game in the beginning, but I think its an added fact that Sonic Team knew their own console technology, so they could get things done faster. And it seems that the games got a bit worse when SEGA quit with the console business, but they continued making Sonic games anyway, on the other companies' consoles. So, originally, with the consoles, it took the 3-D games 2 years, but then SEGA shortened it to one year after Shadow or Heroes, I think. And they've been pumping out Sonic games ever since. Sure, they're now subpar, but I think most fans are looking for the greatness that came before. And now, Dimps/Sonic Team as well.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Imagee10

Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Medalw11Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project White10Sega & _____ team up for a Sonic Project Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 6th 2010, 3:36 pm

Sega should team up with Nintendo.
    Dr. Witt 20/20

Rep0

Post by Dr. Witt 20/20 May 6th 2010, 5:52 pm

by Sonicandknuxx on Thu May 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Huh? What do you mean? I dont get it at all...

My main point is in story-telling, which is something that Sonic Team has never been really all that good at. I felt that they could help flesh things out in areas that they have trouble with. I know that the makers of the games shouldn't need any help when doing things old fashion, but in general, the modern series has gained a reputation for being just for kids. I just thought that if the modern series wants to start getting taken seriously, then Naughty Dog could make an interesting match.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content