The ancient lands.

+3
NeoMetalSonic
Bliz
Shade
7 posters

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain.

Shade
    Shade

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. VOZLn

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medalw11David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Zigzag10David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Empty David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain.

Post by Shade May 11th 2010, 4:30 pm

I couldn't find a direct link explaining everything clearly (other than a general headline, which I will post below), but it's an important piece of news which you should know about. David Cameron, of the Conservative Party, today succeeded Gordon Brown as Prime Minister of Britain. The Conservative Party have formed a coalition with the Liberal Democrats, who have accepted their deal. Nick Clegg has agreed to the deal, but he needs 75% of the votes for the coalition to be formed. I will probably edit the post when I receive full details of this.

The link is below:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Election/electionlive

(The Election News is here; hopefully the link will direct you to the relevant page)
    Bliz
    Bliz

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep1

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Empty Re: David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain.

Post by Bliz May 11th 2010, 5:12 pm

That's news.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Imagee10

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Blackr10David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medalw11David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Zigzag10David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. White10David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medal13David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medalg10

Rep35

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Empty Re: David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain.

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 11th 2010, 7:08 pm

Good luck Britain
    Shade
    Shade

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medalw11David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Zigzag10David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade May 12th 2010, 2:15 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Good luck Britain

Well, Neo, with a competent man like Cameron as our Prime Minister, I'm sure we will have the best of luck.
    Pianta
    Pianta

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medalw11David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medalg10David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. White10David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta May 12th 2010, 3:59 am

Meh, I prefer Nick Clegg...
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade May 12th 2010, 3:47 pm

Pianta wrote:Meh, I prefer Nick Clegg...

I was about to inform you. Nick Clegg has just been announced Deputy Prime Minister. Vinca Cable is in charge of the banks. This now has the strength of the Conservatives, and the wisdom of the Liberal Democrats behind us. I can sense that the Conservative-Liberal Democrat Coalition will win!
    ActivistZero
    ActivistZero

Rep0

Post by ActivistZero May 22nd 2010, 2:39 pm

a lib-con government is made of win, i expect bad times, but even more good times
    NellyDaHobo
    NellyDaHobo

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by NellyDaHobo May 23rd 2010, 6:00 pm

ActivistZero wrote:a lib-con government is made of win, i expect bad times, but even more good times

Seriously? I expect horrible times, well, for the rest of the UK anyway. The devolved governments are going to see so deep spending cuts (Well he said it before he needed a coalition anyway), which means that education, healthcare and emergency services are going to take a big hit. Unless there's something that you guys know that I don't of course. Please say you do XD
    sykog
    sykog

David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Blackr10David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medalw11David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medalg10David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Zigzag10David Cameron is the new Prime Minister of Britain. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 24th 2010, 12:39 am

The guy who made Avatar? *jest*
    ActivistZero
    ActivistZero

Rep0

Post by ActivistZero May 24th 2010, 1:31 pm

i never realy said it would be easy, but once everything is sorted, it could get better
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade June 8th 2010, 4:48 pm

NellyDaHobo wrote:
    ActivistZero wrote:a lib-con government is made of win, i expect bad times, but even more good times

Seriously? I expect horrible times, well, for the rest of the UK anyway. The devolved governments are going to see so deep spending cuts (Well he said it before he needed a coalition anyway), which means that education, healthcare and emergency services are going to take a big hit. Unless there's something that you guys know that I don't of course. Please say you do XD

Well, the cuts have to happen. Otherwise the country will never recover from its debts. Anyway, Labour party caused the economic recession: the Tories and Lib Dems are only trying to clean it up.
    ActivistZero
    ActivistZero

Rep0

Post by ActivistZero June 8th 2010, 6:44 pm

see, she gets it, anyway, cameron is asking us what gets cut, not just anything

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content