Sonic Revolution WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Sonic Revolution Empty Sonic Revolution

Post by Dr. Witt 20/20 May 13th 2010, 3:43 pm

Sonic
    REVOLUTION
    -Prologue-

You are Sonic the Hedgehog. You awaken lying inside what appears to be Eggman’s pod, unsure of where you are. You emerge from the side of a hill in the midst of an expansive park with a bright hue of green. You look up beyond the forest and see a bustling city, like something out of a science fiction movie. You also hear something unexpected, Dr Eggman’s voice echoing from the surrounding city. Even more disturbing, you see his face engraved in the buildings in the distance. In the corner of your eye you think you see Amy disappear into the woods, followed by one of the doctor’s robots. You still don’t understand what’s going on, but it looks like she might be in trouble, so you decide to go in the direction she was headed. After following a short path through the forest you come out into a clearing just in time to see Amy whack the robot who had been trailing her clear out of the park. It’s good to see that see isn’t hurt, but you notice that she seems kinda different. When she sees you though, she’s so surprised that she drops her hammer and is left speechless. She says that you’ve been missing for ten years, that you disappeared in a flash of light when that pod went out of control with you in it. And so the pieces are finally coming together; that pod was in fact the prototype for a time-machine. With you out of the picture, Eggman, or as he refers to himself, Lord Robotnik, was able to take over Central City and is on his way to achieving his goal of taking over the world. Still he hasn’t won the game yet; now that you’re back there could still be hope to undo what has been done, and stop him once and for all.

Welcome to the Eggman Empire

So, interested? Bounce
    Dr. Witt 20/20

Sonic Revolution WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Sonic Revolution Empty Re: Sonic Revolution

Post by Dr. Witt 20/20 May 15th 2010, 4:51 pm

Chapter 1
    -Life in the Future-
    It’s time to meet the team; apparently Tails and the rest of them were forced into hiding when Eggman took over, and over the years they formed a sort of underground resistance. Amy quickly leads you on a path through the forest until she stops in front of a steep rock face jutting up beyond the shade of the trees. She brushes away a pile of leaves revealing a hole in the cliff side and urges you to follow before she took off down it. The tunnel drops you and Amy into a dimly lit underground passage. She says that at one time these old tunnels used to be their main hideout, but since then they were forced to move somewhere else to avoid being captured. This route, she explains, runs between the park and the rest of the city, but doesn’t lead all the way to the hideout. You eventually come to what appears to be a dead end; Amy turns a knob on her hammer, making it shine a light on the wall. It turns out to be an elevator in the wall. Back at the surface you emerge in a back alley, and Amy hurries you onward, saying it’s really close. A moment later you round a corner to see a huge ring in the side of the wall start glowing with energy. She jumps into the ring and disappears; you reluctantly do the same.
    It is a strange thing; it feels as if you are falling in an indefinite hole as you approach the impending light of the other end. Inevitably it’s a bit disorienting when you come back to normal gravity, but the weirdness fades away after a few seconds and you are greeted by someone who at first seems like a stranger. He was hard to recognize with everything he was wearing; he was totally dressed up in gadgetry and looked like someone who had been through a lot, which he was.
    “Sonic, is that really you?”
    “Tails?”
    “It is you; I thought you were dead. How’d you find him?”
    “Well, I was on my way back here when he just showed up in the middle of Green Hill Park; I couldn’t believe it either.”
    “So where’s Knuckles?”
    “Well, he’s been kinda busy lately.”
    “Yeah, what’s that mean?”
    “Well been getting a lot of attention from Eggman’s forces lately, since his attempt to break into the Scrap Brain Zone.”
    “Scrap Brain?!”
    “Yes, it’s a secret facility far beneath the city; that’s where the doctor conducts his experiments, and the source of his power over this city. That’s why we’ve been trying to find a way in.”
    “Alright, I think I get ya; still, what kind of experiments has he been doing?”
    “Well he’s been up to his old schemes again, turning animals into robots. . . actually, we’re just about the only ones left.”
    “Isn’t there some way we could just bust them out?”
    “Things aren’t that simple anymore, but we might stand a chance if we could free all of them.”
    “Well, isn’t there anything I can do to help out here?”
    “There just might, but first you should probably take these. They’re special glasses which give the wearer data regarding important points throughout the city as well as info about nearby surroundings; it should help keep you from getting lost. Go ahead and try em’ on.”
    Looking through the strange lenses everything around you seems somehow more distant, and tiny readings and subtle lines cross your vision like little strands of neon light. “Whoa; it could take a while getting used to this.”
    “I know it’s a little weird at first, but you’ll get the hang of it. In the mean time, I’m gonna see if I can’t get in touch with Knuckles; it could be a while so I suggest you both get some rest while you can. I’m sure it’s been a hard day, but we’re all glad you’re safe.”

And so it Begins :arrow: