The ancient lands.

3 posters

Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics

Plix
    Plix

Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics Empty Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics

Post by Plix May 28th 2010, 6:04 pm

http://www.sega.com/news/?n=4261
    http://www.sega.com/games/sonic-3d-blast/
    BrenmantheTurtle
    BrenmantheTurtle

Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics WFmvl

Rep0

Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics Empty Re: Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics

Post by BrenmantheTurtle May 28th 2010, 7:27 pm

Out of all the Sonic games, they could put out for the genesis collection, why Sonic 3D Blast? Did anybody even like the game? I know it's an underrated game, but could they at least put up Sonic Spinball! People actually like games like, Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Shinobi, but Sonic 3D blast? Okay just for me to shut up with the bickering and complaining, the collection doesn't seem all that bad (even though this would probably be like the third time we're paying for these games, unless they're free) But it's good for people who don't have any newer consoles, and don't want to break the law.
    Plix
    Plix

Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics VOZLn

Rep13

Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics Empty Re: Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics

Post by Plix May 30th 2010, 4:40 pm

They're not free. I think it says the cost in the press release, does it not?
    Autosaver
    Autosaver

Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics WFmvl

Sonic 3D Blast coming to PC June 1st via digital download: SEGA Genesis Classics Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Autosaver May 31st 2010, 7:16 pm

Sonic 3D Blast is amazing. :/
    BrenmantheTurtle
    BrenmantheTurtle

Rep0

Post by BrenmantheTurtle May 31st 2010, 8:02 pm

Well I don't see a price anywhere. But if the games are only going to cost like a buck each, then I guess it's worth the price. and Autosaver, I don't think a lot of people like it, but I guess Sonic 3D Blast could use a little bit more spotlight, it's not like it's the worst Sonic game ever.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix June 1st 2010, 2:30 pm

I liked the game, it's just not my favorite.

As far as prices, I dug this up: £2/€2.50/AUD 3.50 each.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/mega-drive-oldies-coming-to-pc