The ancient lands.

3 posters

Move the Sonic Word Association Game

Poll

Move Sonic Association Game to Forum games

[ 6 ]
    Move the Sonic Word Association Game Bar_le11100%Move the Sonic Word Association Game Bar_ri11 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Move the Sonic Word Association Game Bar_le110%Move the Sonic Word Association Game Bar_ri11 [0%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Move the Sonic Word Association Game Imagee10

Move the Sonic Word Association Game Blackr10Move the Sonic Word Association Game Medalw11Move the Sonic Word Association Game Zigzag10Move the Sonic Word Association Game White10Move the Sonic Word Association Game Medal13Move the Sonic Word Association Game Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Move the Sonic Word Association Game Empty Move the Sonic Word Association Game

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 3rd 2010, 3:48 pm

Ok when I see a new post in the Sonic Video game forum I EXPECT to see it about Sonic not some random word in a game thread

Why isn't this in Forum games?
    It has nothing to do with Sonic
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Move the Sonic Word Association Game VOZLn

Move the Sonic Word Association Game Medalw11Move the Sonic Word Association Game Zigzag10Move the Sonic Word Association Game White10Move the Sonic Word Association Game Medal13

Rep26

Move the Sonic Word Association Game Empty Re: Move the Sonic Word Association Game

Post by Auflodern June 3rd 2010, 4:00 pm

yes I agree why do we have 2 word association games?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Move the Sonic Word Association Game Imagee10

Move the Sonic Word Association Game Medalw11Move the Sonic Word Association Game White10Move the Sonic Word Association Game Medal13

Rep67

Move the Sonic Word Association Game Empty Re: Move the Sonic Word Association Game

Post by Jmh June 3rd 2010, 5:20 pm

At first I thought "How can you have a Sonic forum without Word Association?"

But then after I read your post I thought you brought up some good points.

Let's move it For Great Justice!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content