The ancient lands.

4 posters

Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing?

Alex The Hedgehog

Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing? Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep1

Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing? Empty Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing?

Post by Alex The Hedgehog June 19th 2010, 9:59 pm

If this actually does work. Emotions can drive extremely well written fan fictions depending on the feelings the writer experiences.

Examples:

Adrenaline = Epic Battles
    Sad = drama theme
    Hyperactivity = comical theme

I don't actually know for sure if this is true. but if it is, Yay! I'm a scientist! (Sorta!)

do any of you agree?

Last edited by Alex The Hedgehog on June 20th 2010, 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing? VOZLn

Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing? Medalw11Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing? Medal13

Rep12

Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing? Empty Re: Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing?

Post by SonicFanPS2 June 20th 2010, 7:31 am

Alex The Hedgehog wrote:If this actually does work. Emotions can drive extremely well written fan fictions depending on the feeling they experience.

Examples:

Adrenaline = Epic Battles
    Sad = drama theme
    Hyperactivity = comical theme

I don't actually know for sure if this is true. but if it is, Yay! I'm a scientist! (Sorta!)

do any of you agree?

I agree, when you put a lot of feeling into your writing, I'm sure that many others will feel it when reading, too. But I'm not sure if you mean emotions or emoticons?
    xYxYinxYx
    xYxYinxYx

Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing? 3qll2

Rep0

Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing? Empty Re: Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing?

Post by xYxYinxYx June 20th 2010, 8:07 am

*I write as though i'm feeling what my characters are feeling, I think that to write a good story you need to feel what your characters feel and make decisions upon that. (Don't judge me because i do)

That was from my FanFic thread. So yes I do agree.
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy

Emotions = ... Dynamic story writing? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sweet_Savannah_Charmy June 20th 2010, 10:42 am

Is there any debate about this? For any good piece of fiction, regardless of being fanfiction or not, the reader needs to be able to empathise with the protagonist of the piece through emotions. If that doesn't happen, the story falls completely flat!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content