Auflodern
Clayton
The Freedom Fighter
7 posters

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom'

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' ZtZYh

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Blackr10The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Medalw11The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Zigzag10The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' White10The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Medal13The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Empty The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom'

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 21st 2010, 10:36 am

http://theweek.com/article/index/96342/the-last-word-advice-from-americas-worst-mom
    Clayton
    Clayton

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' WFmvl

Rep0

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Empty Re: The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom'

Post by Clayton June 22nd 2010, 7:28 am

I don't think she's a bad parent. If her and her husband felt strongly enough that her son was ready to travel alone, then I see no problem.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' VOZLn

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Medalw11The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Zigzag10The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' White10The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Medal13

Rep26

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Empty Re: The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom'

Post by Auflodern June 22nd 2010, 8:35 am

The Media sucks.
    I mean according to Fox News Modern Warfare 2 ws turning our kids into Terrorists because of the one SKIPABLE mission where you CAN choose not to shoot anyone until the end when you have to shoot police.
    Novastar

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' WFmvl

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Blackr10

: Female
     Rep3

Post by Novastar June 22nd 2010, 8:55 am

Read this a while ago in English class actually
    I kind of agree with her, aren't we kind of even safer now then before?
    I mean, with the kidnapping and all this promoted it seems they try to make things safer for kids yet don't let them out as much anymore/critisize attempts to make it useful
    Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Xshadowclawx June 22nd 2010, 10:02 am

I think it was kind of smart, but that was one of the most interesting articles i've ever bothered to read!!!!!
    Jaded Jirachi
    Jaded Jirachi

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' GOMM8

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Medal13

Rep0

Post by Jaded Jirachi July 5th 2010, 6:23 pm

Like, wow
    Shade
    Shade

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' VOZLn

The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Medalw11The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Zigzag10The last word: Advice from 'America's worst mom' Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 6th 2010, 4:28 pm

She seems like an OK parent to me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content