The ancient lands.

4 posters

Sleep Problems

Army
    Army

Sleep Problems VOZLn

Sleep Problems Blackr10Sleep Problems Medalw11Sleep Problems Medalg10Sleep Problems Zigzag10Sleep Problems Medal13Sleep Problems Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Sleep Problems Empty Sleep Problems

Post by Army July 13th 2010, 1:24 am

Well, I've been having some trouble lately and I figure you guys might know a bit about this sort of stuff (being a community full of different people, I'm sure one of you have had this trouble.. I think).

Basically, I get into bad sleep habits all the time. I've been staying up till 4 am or later almost every night this month, once I fall asleep at a later time it moves up until there. I've tried taking sleeping pills (Melatonin) but those usually make it so that I sleep really late. If I shut all of the lights off at 1 am and lay in my bed relaxing, I still writhe around in the covers until 4 am. Do I like, try to wake up at 8 am one day and hope that I get tired earlier? Advice would be appreciated.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Sleep Problems Empty Re: Sleep Problems

Post by Yioibon July 13th 2010, 1:27 am

Try eating more, working out and toke up, lil' nega.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Sleep Problems Imagee10

Sleep Problems Blackr10Sleep Problems Medalw11Sleep Problems Medalg10Sleep Problems White10Sleep Problems Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor July 13th 2010, 1:59 am

Happens to me all the time. I just tough it out till the evening of the next day. Then I go to bed around 8 P.M.

If you try this, make sure to stay active.
    Shade
    Shade

Sleep Problems VOZLn

Sleep Problems Medalw11Sleep Problems Zigzag10Sleep Problems Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 13th 2010, 7:41 am

I would suggest, like Erazor did, to pursue physical activity. This way, your body will be more tired, and you fall asleep more easily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content