The ancient lands.

4 posters

Movie scenes that have scared you?

T@ilz
    T@ilz

Movie scenes that have scared you? GOMM8

: Male
     Rep6

Movie scenes that have scared you? Empty Movie scenes that have scared you?

Post by T@ilz August 1st 2010, 1:25 am

I'm 13, and I still remember this scene from Polterguist:
    Movie scenes that have scared you? Poltergeist-Clown
    Movie scenes that have scared you? Poltergeistclown
    Fimiliar right? This scene has definetly scared me...
    Any scenes that freaked you out from any types of movies? movies as well? If so, share them here.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Movie scenes that have scared you? Empty Re: Movie scenes that have scared you?

Post by Yioibon August 1st 2010, 1:58 am

Just gross out, the Problem Child 2 Vomit Scene..
    Movie scenes that have scared you? Problemchild

Vid from vhs: http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/3/Problem-Child-2-Puke-692628.html
    Shade
    Shade

Movie scenes that have scared you? VOZLn

Movie scenes that have scared you? Medalw11Movie scenes that have scared you? Zigzag10Movie scenes that have scared you? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade August 1st 2010, 3:26 am

Ice Age 3 was a film that scared me. :P

Just kidding, the original Exorcist scared me a lot,though. I can't remember showing any of the symptoms that come with fear, but I must say, I was quite scared nevertheless.
    Movie scenes that have scared you? The-exorcist
    Phantom
    Phantom

Movie scenes that have scared you? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom August 1st 2010, 1:25 pm

I saw "The Exorcist" in a class I took in college on horror stories. We had a group discussion on why it was scary.

Anydangway, movie scenes that scared the hell out of me:

-"Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom": the dinner scene and the sacrifice. I was about 10 when I first saw it; the heart rip-out really scared me.
    -"Goosebumps: The Haunted Mask": the floating heads that chase the heroine around. Kept me up at night something fierce.
    -"Dead Alive": the house party scene with a lawnmower as an offensive weapon. Bloodiest. Scene. Ever.
    "John Carpenter's The Thing": the autopsy with the chest-mouth. It came right out of nowhere and was mighty disgusting.
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Rep6

Post by T@ilz August 1st 2010, 3:21 pm

Phantom wrote:I saw "The Exorcist" in a class I took in college on horror stories. We had a group discussion on why it was scary.

Anydangway, movie scenes that scared the hell out of me:

-"Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom": the dinner scene and the sacrifice. I was about 10 when I first saw it; the heart rip-out really scared me.
    -"Goosebumps: The Haunted Mask": the floating heads that chase the heroine around. Kept me up at night something fierce.
    -"Dead Alive": the house party scene with a lawnmower as an offensive weapon. Bloodiest. Scene. Ever.
    "John Carpenter's The Thing": the autopsy with the chest-mouth. It came right out of nowhere and was mighty disgusting.

That mask scene on Goosebumps was the only one to scare me in the entire series. And it scared me good. I hated that noise they made...
    Shade
    Shade

Movie scenes that have scared you? Medalw11Movie scenes that have scared you? Zigzag10Movie scenes that have scared you? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade August 3rd 2010, 11:15 am

Yeah, I remember when I saw the scene in Goosebumps: The Haunted Mask. That was also a very scary scene, but the scene from the Exorcist was much scarier.
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Rep6

Post by T@ilz August 3rd 2010, 2:15 pm

Sweet Silence wrote:Yeah, I remember when I saw the scene in Goosebumps: The Haunted Mask. That was also a very scary scene, but the scene from the Exorcist was much scarier.

My dad was so scared by that movie, that he refuses to let me see it until I'm at least 15. (that's 2 years from now Movie scenes that have scared you? 838275 )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content