Yioibon
Erazor
Shade
IceClaw
16 posters

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie

Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 56qtD

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Medalw11I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep16

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie

Post by Super Racer Z September 2nd 2010, 9:23 am

Erazor wrote:
    Kuriboh wrote:
    ... Jennifer's body wasn't that bad...
    I have hopes for the Fred movie when I saw the ad 2 weeks ago... although, is this the movie that I keep hearing about that they're making of Justin beibers hair or some s like that?
    Dear God...

I haven't seen it, but I'm curious. There's lots of terrible horror movies in this day and age, so how would you say it ranks in comparison to the crap out there?

Also, the Justin Beiber movie doesn't surprise me at all considering the Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana movies which if I remember correctly WERE IN GLORIOUS THREEEEEE-DEEEEEE!
    The Fred one is a little surprising though.
    Shade
    Shade

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 VOZLn

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Medalw11I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Zigzag10I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie

Post by Shade September 6th 2010, 12:14 pm

Super Racer Z wrote:
    Erazor wrote:Dear God...

I haven't seen it, but I'm curious. There's lots of terrible horror movies in this day and age, so how would you say it ranks in comparison to the crap out there?

Also, the Justin Beiber movie doesn't surprise me at all considering the Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana movies which if I remember correctly WERE IN GLORIOUS THREEEEEE-DEEEEEE!
    The Fred one is a little surprising though.

The Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana movies were in 3D? When were they released?
    Sonamy43
    Sonamy43

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by Sonamy43 September 10th 2010, 7:31 pm

D:

What's happening to all the GOOD movies?? This rages me! Angry
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Imagee10

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 White10I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Medalg10I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Medal13I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz September 10th 2010, 8:53 pm

I remember when I was at home, and my mom comes home from the grocery store, and she was like, "I heard a song on the radio and I want to know who it was!" So we looked it up and heard a sample of it, and she just said, "Justin is a strange name for a girl."
    Shade
    Shade

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 VOZLn

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Medalw11I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Zigzag10I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 14th 2010, 12:18 pm

Sonamy43 wrote:D:

What's happening to all the GOOD movies?? This rages me! Angry

Don't worry, now that there's a recession (and now that Disney can't afford to waste money on worthless acts anymore), I think we'll start to see good movies again.
    Sonamy43
    Sonamy43

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by Sonamy43 September 16th 2010, 9:14 pm

Well there's SOME relief. But if I was asked to go to any of those movies with a friend, I will simply say:

"BLASPHEMY!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING TO THAT MOVIE?! YOU DISGUST ME!!:wha?!: "

I'm not kidding. I did that when my best friend invited me to see New Moon with her,
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade September 17th 2010, 9:44 am

Sonamy43 wrote:Well there's SOME relief. But if I was asked to go to any of those movies with a friend, I will simply say:

"BLASPHEMY!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING TO THAT MOVIE?! YOU DISGUST ME!!:wha?!: "

I'm not kidding. I did that when my best friend invited me to see New Moon with her,

The thing with New Moon is that the movie just basically details the story in the book. I'd say it was an OK movie, but not overly good.
    Wolfy
    Wolfy

I can't believe that they're making a Fred movie, & a Justin Beiber movie - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Wolfy September 22nd 2010, 5:39 pm

I saw the Fred movie. was a horrible excuse for a movie, but I am sure the Justin Beiber one won't be much better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content