The ancient lands.

2 posters

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns

Erazor
    Erazor

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Imagee10

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Blackr10Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Medalw11Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Medalg10Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns White10Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Empty Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns

Post by Erazor August 19th 2010, 9:16 pm

I don't know when and I don't know why, but Activision has finally decided to re-release the short-lived DLC pack for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I was browsing the XBL marketplace today when I saw that MUA2 was put back on the games list.

Naturally, I downloaded both downloads immediately for fear that they may vanish again, and I recommend anyone interested to do the same.

However, I don't know if it's available on the PS3 so anyone interested should check for themselves.

Those who don't know, the first download was the Juggernaut character originally released as a preorder. The second is a pack that includes Carnage, Magneto, Psylocke, Black Panther, Cable, eight new achievements and four new simulator missions.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns VOZLn

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Blackr10Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Medalw11Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Medalg10Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns White10Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Medal13

Rep6

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Empty Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns

Post by Roterblitz August 24th 2010, 12:09 am

Is the second pack still 800? I downloaded it the first time, but I don't know if it was worth that much, especially considering the price-content ratio of the first game's DLC.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Imagee10

Rep22

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns Empty Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns

Post by Erazor August 24th 2010, 1:18 am

Yes it was. I downloaded it anyway simply because I've spent the last few months checking in regularly, hoping that it may return.

On the subject of the original, I really wouldn't know about the DLC pricing since I bought the Gold Edition.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC Returns VOZLn

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz August 24th 2010, 9:30 pm

So did I, but I still checked. It's the same price for 8 characters, which feels like even more when you consider the greater amount of customization in the first game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content