Ringtails
    Ringtails

Amy's Awesome Adventure GOMM8

Amy's Awesome Adventure White10Amy's Awesome Adventure Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Amy's Awesome Adventure Empty Amy's Awesome Adventure

Post by Ringtails March 1st 2009, 7:24 am

It was cold. Too cold. Amy let out a sigh. Her breath puffed out into the winter air. She looked around. No flowers could exist in such a climate. No color but white as far as she could see. It was clean, yet, at the same time, quite sad.

Amy was alone. Standing in the middle of snow, her pink dress fluttering in the wind. No one was coming. No one would come. Amy was alone. Alone. Alone.

The fire that used to flow through her veins had long since vanished. Her passion had evaporated like the droplets of her breath. Unrequited love is a painful thing. For nearly a decade, Amy had been alone. Always running. No destination. It was a futile journey, she realized, but by then it had been too late.

And now she is stuck here. In the freezing cold. No sign of life, no sounds of laughter, no joys of being together. Those were royalties that Amy could no longer have. No, now, the only thing that mattered was survival. Love can't build an igloo. Crushes don't hunt for food. She had to throw everything away and become what she feared the most - a monster. A being who exists only to live. To take that life and only work towards the prospect of seeing tomorrow. No goals, no desires. Could it really be called living?

As Amy pondered this, another wave of chill wind struck her side. She couldn't go on. There is nothing left for her here. Nothing left anywhere. Amy is alone. Alone. Alone. And she always will be.

...but then she woke up from her dream and was like hey sonic lets go shopping mkay oh shweet cool beans i luuuvz u kthkz.
    Zez
    Zez

Amy's Awesome Adventure VOZLn

Amy's Awesome Adventure Blackr10Amy's Awesome Adventure Medalw11Amy's Awesome Adventure Zigzag10Amy's Awesome Adventure Medal13

Rep24

Amy's Awesome Adventure Empty Re: Amy's Awesome Adventure

Post by Zez March 1st 2009, 7:26 am

Omnihush wrote:...but then she woke up from her dream and was like hey sonic lets go shopping mkay oh shweet cool beans i luuuvz u kthkz

Negated the whole post.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Amy's Awesome Adventure White10Amy's Awesome Adventure Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails March 1st 2009, 7:30 am

dude its like 5 am. wtf are you still doing here?

Zezima wrote:
    Omnihush wrote:...but then she woke up from her dream and was like hey sonic lets go shopping mkay oh shweet cool beans i luuuvz u kthkz

Negated the whole post.
    nah, thats going to be the sequel
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Amy's Awesome Adventure Imagee10

Amy's Awesome Adventure Blackr10Amy's Awesome Adventure Medalw11Amy's Awesome Adventure Zigzag10Amy's Awesome Adventure White10Amy's Awesome Adventure Medal13Amy's Awesome Adventure Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 1st 2009, 9:57 am

Omnihush wrote:dude its like 5 am. wtf are you still doing here?
    Because he wants too
    Now WHAT WERE YOU doing up at 5 AM in the morning
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Amy's Awesome Adventure Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool March 1st 2009, 10:01 am

retarded story, very retarded story.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Amy's Awesome Adventure Medalw11Amy's Awesome Adventure White10Amy's Awesome Adventure Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 1st 2009, 12:46 pm

*Confused* :Neutralness:
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Amy's Awesome Adventure Kz2PK

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat March 29th 2009, 2:52 pm

Meanwhile Angel the Bat is enjoying a good flight across the fields until Angel the Bat saw the sight of Amy Rose so Angel the Bat landed next to Amy Rose as Angel the Bat asked "Excuse me madam do you know where I can find Rouge the Bat because I was supposed to go over to her house for dinner but I somehow got lost along the way even when the weather where I was happened to be related to Sonic the Hedgehogs Sonic wind attack" then Angel the Bat scooped up some flowers knowing that flowers make Rouge the Bat romantcly charm.
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 13th 2009, 8:44 am

After Angel the Bat scooped up some flowers Angel the Bat said "Amy Rose I am of to give these flowers to Rouge the Bat and I hope she likes them because I believe these flowers are as special as the treasure she requests" then Angel the Bat chaos controled over to Rouge the Bats house which five seconds later Angel the Bat arrived over to Rouge the Bats house to see a note saying "If anyone reads thid note you know that I am going after the chaos emeralds yet again since they are in my perfect favourite treasure that I must hunt even if I have to battle my rival".
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Amy's Awesome Adventure Medalw11Amy's Awesome Adventure White10Amy's Awesome Adventure Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 13th 2009, 1:26 pm

Okay?
    Antony the Bat
    Antony the Bat

Rep-1

Post by Antony the Bat April 16th 2009, 7:27 am

After Angel the Bat read through Rouge the Bats note Angel the Bat chaos controled over to Rouge the Bat then Angel the Bat asked "Do you need any help with this mighty fine mission beaughtiful" which Rouge the Bat heard it so well she began to finally blush romanticly hoping Angel the Bat ask her out on a romantic date.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content