Auflodern
Shade
Zez
11 posters

Funniest User [Voting ended]

Poll

The funniest user is

[ 6 ]
    Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Bar_le1133%Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [33%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Bar_le1133%Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [33%] 
    [ 6 ]

Total Votes: 18
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Imagee10

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 White10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalg10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medal13Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Empty Re: Funniest User [Voting ended]

Post by Schnickelfritz September 14th 2010, 10:32 am

I don't get it. These topics last about a day, and the polls consist of users picked by Zezima, and none of them, I think, fit the vote that they are supposed to receive. I don't find any of those users funny.
    Shade
    Shade

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 VOZLn

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalw11Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Zigzag10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 14th 2010, 12:17 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:I don't get it. These topics last about a day, and the polls consist of users picked by Zezima, and none of them, I think, fit the vote that they are supposed to receive. I don't find any of those users funny.

Well, Mly posted a comment on someone's introduction page:

Fatum Cruelis wrote:You're cheery. I dislike cheery. Go away and, preferably, kill yourself.

I swear, it cracked me up. It was the funniest comment I've seen on an introduction page in my whole life.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 56qtD

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalw11Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z September 15th 2010, 1:33 am

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:I don't get it. These topics last about a day, and the polls consist of users picked by Zezima, and none of them, I think, fit the vote that they are supposed to receive. I don't find any of those users funny.

Fatum Cruelis wrote:You're cheery. I dislike cheery. Go away and, preferably, kill yourself.

I swear, it cracked me up. It was the funniest comment I've seen on an introduction page in my whole life.

I don't see how that's funny. It definitely fits his persona, but that's all I could say about it.
    sykog
    sykog

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Blackr10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalw11Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalg10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Zigzag10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 15th 2010, 1:55 am

Thanks man, I appreciate it.
    Shade
    Shade

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalw11Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Zigzag10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 15th 2010, 10:28 am

Super Racer Z wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

I don't see how that's funny. It definitely fits his persona, but that's all I could say about it.

I can't explain it very well, but it just... somehow... is kind of funny. Especially if you know (like I do) that he was doing it to be funny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest September 15th 2010, 3:52 pm

I wasn't doing it to be funny, I was doing it to be a genuine bastard, and if you say otherwise again, I'll stab you through the neck with my sword.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalw11Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Zigzag10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 White10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 15th 2010, 5:15 pm

Fatum Cruelis wrote:I wasn't doing it to be funny, I was doing it to be a genuine bastard, and if you say otherwise again, I'll stab you through the neck with my sword.

thank you. Now here is you golden magical comedy spear and your complementary victory lift.
    Zez
    Zez

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Blackr10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalw11Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Zigzag10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez September 15th 2010, 7:01 pm

Mly was removed from the poll and vote canceling has been enabled. Anyone reading this is encouraged to try to break the lock.

I don't pick the users in the polls. Everything else is your opinion or irrelevant.

Auflodern
    Auflodern

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalw11Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Zigzag10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 White10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 15th 2010, 7:04 pm

holeh schnap! it's 666!

I vote we don't vote anymore just keep it like this...
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade September 16th 2010, 10:16 am

Mly was removed from the poll and vote canceling has been enabled. Anyone reading this is encouraged to try to break the lock.

Why's Mly removed from the poll? What happened?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 16th 2010, 4:04 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:

So we can find out who comes in second
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade September 17th 2010, 9:43 am

Auflodern wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

So we can find out who comes in second

I hope it's you. You and Zez tie for the second funniest, I think.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Blackr10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalw11Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Zigzag10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 White10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medal13Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 17th 2010, 11:31 am

Sykog [ 6 ]

Auflodern[ 6 ]

Erazor[ 6 ]
    this just in Three funniest users are satan
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade September 17th 2010, 1:02 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Sykog [ 6 ]

Auflodern[ 6 ]

Erazor[ 6 ]
    this just in Three funniest users are satan

Didn't someone comment on the "666" thing before? Anyway, he used a different analogy. Though it is interesting to see all three users having 6 votes.
    Zez
    Zez

Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Blackr10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medalw11Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Zigzag10Funniest User [Voting ended] - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez September 17th 2010, 2:33 pm

All right, poll's over.

1st Place- Mly
    2nd Place- Erazor, Auflodern, and Sykog

I'll try to post the trophies soon.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade September 17th 2010, 2:38 pm

Well done, Mly. As a person who voted for you, I know you deserve that award.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content