The ancient lands.

4 posters

Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you)

Hayzer
    Hayzer

Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) 3qll2

Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) White10

: Male
     Rep0

Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Empty Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you)

Post by Hayzer September 14th 2010, 3:00 pm

I feel like this is the right place to post this, so here goes.

If I have argued with any of you at all and you've been offended or hurt by my actions, I want to apologize. I'm a bit brash at times, and when it comes to debate, I get pumped. Maybe a little too much. So, I'm sorry. Sometimes, I get into the moment too much and I forget about the people I'm arguing with, so yeah.

This doesn't mean I won't argue in the future, but it does mean I won't be so haughty about it.

So, sorry, guys.

--MegaHayzer
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) VOZLn

Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Medalw11Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Zigzag10Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) White10Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Medal13

Rep26

Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Empty Re: Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you)

Post by Auflodern September 14th 2010, 3:17 pm

Pissed off? on teh interwebz!? You gotta be joking...
    Shade
    Shade

Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Medalw11Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Zigzag10Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Medal13

Rep2

Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Empty Re: Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you)

Post by Shade September 14th 2010, 4:17 pm

It's cool, Hayzer. We all get a little pumped up during heated arguments/discussions.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Blackr10Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Medalw11Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Medalg10Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) White10Owning Up (Read if I've argued with you) Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz September 17th 2010, 11:42 pm

This is a forum, it happens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content