SonicFreak!
    SonicFreak!

SonicFreak Returns as DJ WFmvl

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Blackr10

Rep0

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Empty SonicFreak Returns as DJ

Post by SonicFreak! September 15th 2010, 6:37 am

Sup!
    I was a member here a long time ago with such long history.
    Anyway, that's history and done for.
    I return as mainly known as DJ SonicFreak because I took time away from the forum hosting and fan art and been putting it into music now.

I am currently working on a project on Sonic CD.
    It's a semi sequel, called Sonic CD Remastered.
    SonicFreak Returns as DJ Cd_cov10

You guys will find out the new soundtrack and features in store for this game as soon as I post it in the Sega CD Forum.

Anyway, just thought to re-introduce myself.
    Understand it's been roughly a year since I been here.
    I am quite amazed at the increase of members and it's quality.
    Keep up the good work, looking for meeting everyone and re-affiliating myself.
    Shade
    Shade

SonicFreak Returns as DJ VOZLn

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medalw11SonicFreak Returns as DJ Zigzag10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Empty Re: SonicFreak Returns as DJ

Post by Shade September 15th 2010, 10:31 am

Welcome to TSC, SonicFreak! I hope you enjoy your stay here, it's nice to have you here on the forums.

Anyway, don't worry about any past history. It's all in the past. As long as you're cool with us now, it's good.
    Zez
    Zez

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Blackr10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medalw11SonicFreak Returns as DJ Zigzag10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez September 15th 2010, 6:49 pm

Not saying you'll be banned or anything, but you won't be here for long.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medalw11SonicFreak Returns as DJ Zigzag10SonicFreak Returns as DJ White10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 15th 2010, 7:03 pm

Hello there!
    *reads Zezima's post*

Bye there!
    Duck King
    Duck King

SonicFreak Returns as DJ 3qll2

Rep1

Post by Duck King September 17th 2010, 6:00 pm

Hi.....

Bye.....
    sykog
    sykog

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Imagee10

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Blackr10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medalw11SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medalg10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Zigzag10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 17th 2010, 8:13 pm

Uh... hey
    Jmh
    Jmh

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Imagee10

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medalw11SonicFreak Returns as DJ White10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh September 20th 2010, 11:48 am

Zez wrote:Not saying you'll be banned or anything, but you won't be here for long.
    Are you suspicious of him being that one user who keeps coming back even after being banned too?
    Zez
    Zez

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Blackr10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medalw11SonicFreak Returns as DJ Zigzag10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez September 20th 2010, 4:23 pm

Jmh wrote:
    Zez wrote:Not saying you'll be banned or anything, but you won't be here for long.
    Are you suspicious of him being that one user who keeps coming back even after being banned too?

No, it's based on the fact that he's never stayed on any site for long other than his own, so I was warning others not to expect a big return.
    Shade
    Shade

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medalw11SonicFreak Returns as DJ Zigzag10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 20th 2010, 4:44 pm

Zez wrote:
    Jmh wrote:Are you suspicious of him being that one user who keeps coming back even after being banned too?

No, it's based on the fact that he's never stayed on any site for long other than his own, so I was warning others not to expect a big return.

What about the people (like me) who've just heard of him?
    SonicFreak!
    SonicFreak!

SonicFreak Returns as DJ WFmvl

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Blackr10

Rep0

Post by SonicFreak! September 20th 2010, 8:18 pm

Don't get your hopes too high for me, I just been caught up with multiple things that's all.

I tend to be stuck on my Youtube making remixes or building my new forum.
    But before that, I was active on =SB= Sonic Blast Forums.

For everyones information why I don't tend to stick here for so long, is because I remembered I had a bad experience here before. Something happened that made me leave here almost a year ago, but that's all behind me know.

I know Sonic Community is a huge forum, with plenty of members to chat to, but I have to admit, forum board wise, it is rather small and compressed. And to add more, it doesn't deliver as much Sonic quality for my taste, this forum I notice, seem to be all about members and mods more than the hedgehog himself. That's why Sonic Community isn't the forum on the top of my list.

No disrespect or to start trouble, but I just thought to answer questions, why I am not so here often. Meeting members and fans as well as promoting projects is nice though, I have to admit, but it's not the best for quality Sonic discussion.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medalw11SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medalg10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Zigzag10SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great September 22nd 2010, 8:47 pm

Greetings, SonicFreak!

Interesting unnecessarily premeditated for unnecessary punctuation ingratiation.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medalw11SonicFreak Returns as DJ Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 September 29th 2010, 5:43 pm

SonicFreak! wrote:Don't get your hopes too high for me, I just been caught up with multiple things that's all.

For everyones information why I don't tend to stick here for so long, is because I remembered I had a bad experience here before. Something happened that made me leave here almost a year ago, but that's all behind me know.

I know Sonic Community is a huge forum, with plenty of members to chat to, but I have to admit, forum board wise, it is rather small and compressed. And to add more, it doesn't deliver as much Sonic quality for my taste, this forum I notice, seem to be all about members and mods more than the hedgehog himself. That's why Sonic Community isn't the forum on the top of my list.

No disrespect or to start trouble, but I just thought to answer questions, why I am not so here often. Meeting members and fans as well as promoting projects is nice though, I have to admit, but it's not the best for quality Sonic discussion.

Yeah, I agree. Though, this place is more of a place to talk and relax more than anything. I'm sorry about what happened a year back, but I hope you like this place again. :D:
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade September 30th 2010, 4:13 am

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    SonicFreak! wrote:Don't get your hopes too high for me, I just been caught up with multiple things that's all.

Yeah, I agree. Though, this place is more of a place to talk and relax more than anything. I'm sorry about what happened a year back, but I hope you like this place again. :D:

Yeah, we usually tend to focus more on the "community" part of things over here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content