The ancient lands.

5 posters

Let me say this about the Werehog.

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Let me say this about the Werehog. Imagee10

Let me say this about the Werehog. Medalw11Let me say this about the Werehog. Medalg10Let me say this about the Werehog. Zigzag10Let me say this about the Werehog. Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Let me say this about the Werehog. Empty Let me say this about the Werehog.

Post by XNinjaRed March 1st 2009, 12:54 pm

I prefer Daytime Sonic over Werehog every day.
    HOWEVER, I don't think they should scrap Werehog's gameplay.
    I would love to have a game with Werehog's gameplay, only more refined.
    Really, everybody who hates the Werehog so much should just stop for a while and look at it without their big "Sonic pride". They should see that the gameplay has potential. I don't think they should put it into another Sonic game, but I definitely would want to see Sega making a different game (Like Ristar 3D or something) with Werehog's gameplay.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Let me say this about the Werehog. Medalw11Let me say this about the Werehog. Medalg10Let me say this about the Werehog. White10Let me say this about the Werehog. Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Let me say this about the Werehog. Empty Re: Let me say this about the Werehog.

Post by Pianta March 1st 2009, 12:58 pm

Yeah I agree. The werehog isn't that bad. He need some refreshments and maybe he will be perfect.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Let me say this about the Werehog. ZtZYh

Let me say this about the Werehog. Blackr10Let me say this about the Werehog. Medalw11Let me say this about the Werehog. Zigzag10Let me say this about the Werehog. White10Let me say this about the Werehog. Medal13Let me say this about the Werehog. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 1st 2009, 4:37 pm

Hmm, Ristar 3D...maybe. Bounce
    sykog
    sykog

Let me say this about the Werehog. Blackr10Let me say this about the Werehog. Medalw11Let me say this about the Werehog. Medalg10Let me say this about the Werehog. Zigzag10Let me say this about the Werehog. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 1st 2009, 5:51 pm

Although I do agree that the werehog was not bad, I would rather not see him come back.
    Baku
    Baku

Let me say this about the Werehog. 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Baku March 20th 2009, 2:42 am

XNinjaRed wrote:I prefer Daytime Sonic over Werehog every day. I don't think they should scrap Werehog's gameplay.
    I would love to have a game with Werehog's gameplay, only more refined.
    Really, everybody who hates the Werehog so much should just stop for a while and look at it without their big "Sonic pride". They should see that the gameplay has potential.

I love the Sonic Gameplay, over the Werehog one, but I see it as something they could of improved on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content