Erazor
whaturmuva
24 posters

What game do you think needs a sequel?

whaturmuva
    whaturmuva

What game do you think needs a sequel? WFmvl

Rep0

What game do you think needs a sequel? Empty What game do you think needs a sequel?

Post by whaturmuva September 21st 2010, 2:51 pm

What game do you think needs a sequel?
    I think we need more resident evil's with actual zombies. RE4 and 5 were a letdown in the fact that they had plagus instead of actual zombies.
    Erazor
    Erazor

What game do you think needs a sequel? Imagee10

What game do you think needs a sequel? Blackr10What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalw11What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalg10What game do you think needs a sequel? White10What game do you think needs a sequel? Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

What game do you think needs a sequel? Empty Re: What game do you think needs a sequel?

Post by Erazor September 21st 2010, 3:45 pm

Dark Void
    Bionic Commando 09
    Coded Arms: Assault - I mean, they need to un-cancel the original.
    Final Fantasy IX
    Final Fantasy XIII - Versus doesn't count.
    Kinetica - What with it being the only good game made by SCE Santa Monica and whatnot.
    Killzone - Killzone 2 was a completely different game and it sucked horribly.
    wigsaw
    wigsaw

Rep0

What game do you think needs a sequel? Empty Re: What game do you think needs a sequel?

Post by wigsaw September 21st 2010, 4:01 pm

I think Warhawk needs a sequel. Hopefully this time with a developed campaign as Warhawk lacks a campaign entirely.

Would love to know of the epic battles between the Eucadians and the Chernovans :D
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

What game do you think needs a sequel? VOZLn

What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalw11What game do you think needs a sequel? Zigzag10What game do you think needs a sequel? White10What game do you think needs a sequel? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern September 21st 2010, 7:10 pm

Battlefield 2142
    Shade
    Shade

What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalw11What game do you think needs a sequel? Zigzag10What game do you think needs a sequel? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 22nd 2010, 10:36 am

Dragon Age Origins needs a sequel. I'd love to see a DAO sequel, it would be so cool.
    Slix
    Slix

Rep0

Post by Slix September 22nd 2010, 9:39 pm

Just off the top of my head, The World Ends With You. It was such a great game.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

What game do you think needs a sequel? Blackr10What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalw11What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalg10What game do you think needs a sequel? White10What game do you think needs a sequel? Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz September 23rd 2010, 1:26 am

Star Wars: Battlefront
    Soulcalibur
    Bomberman 64
    Street Fighter III
    Urban Reign
    Pokemon Stadium
    Sshadow
    Sshadow

Rep0

Post by Sshadow September 23rd 2010, 2:14 am

I would love to see how they could top Spore. Many said they were disappointed with Spore but I loved it. The space bit could have been expanded on a bit but it was still great.
    Shade
    Shade

What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalw11What game do you think needs a sequel? Zigzag10What game do you think needs a sequel? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 23rd 2010, 10:53 am

Sshadow wrote:I would love to see how they could top Spore. Many said they were disappointed with Spore but I loved it. The space bit could have been expanded on a bit but it was still great.

Yeah, Spore is pretty much amazing. You could make the creature stage longer though (I loved the creature stage).
    Jmh
    Jmh

What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalw11What game do you think needs a sequel? White10What game do you think needs a sequel? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh September 23rd 2010, 11:57 am

Final Fantasy VII.
    Halo 3.
    Megaman Legends 2.
    Zelda 2.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade September 23rd 2010, 3:26 pm

Jmh wrote:Final Fantasy VII.
    Halo 3.
    Megaman Legends 2.
    Zelda 2.

Halo 3? But Halo Reach was only recently released.
    Phantom
    Phantom

What game do you think needs a sequel? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom September 23rd 2010, 9:50 pm

Gabriel Knight-- point-and-click adventure game from the 1990s with a very intriguing story. In this day and age things like that would probably be better appreciated.

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy-- it ended on a cliffhanger, and it was already a lot of fun, also a premise that warrants deeper digging for a sequel.

Jmh
    Jmh

What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalw11What game do you think needs a sequel? White10What game do you think needs a sequel? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh September 24th 2010, 12:45 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Jmh wrote:Final Fantasy VII.
    Halo 3.
    Megaman Legends 2.
    Zelda 2.

That was a prequel.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade September 24th 2010, 4:09 pm

Jmh wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

That was a prequel.

Was it? Oh, well, maybe they do need a sequel, then. But I wouldn't expect one until at least late 2011.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

What game do you think needs a sequel? 56qtD

What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalw11What game do you think needs a sequel? Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z September 24th 2010, 7:05 pm

Another Star Wars: Battlefront is at the top of my list, because those games are awesome and to never get a third with better graphics, more maps, improved balance(maybe more units/jedi/siths/vehicles), and some form of matchmaking or online servers would be a terrible shame.

Ah, Spore. I'm in the party who was disappointed, except I was hyped into thinking it would become one of the most amazing games of the decade due to how amazing the 2005 demo and it's concepts were, so disappointed is a bit of an understatement.

---Spore was going to be a simulation/sim-everything game which mixed many genres, developed extremely in depth but user friendly creation tools, and evolutionary system of content sharing. It also had a very in depth (read: actually had scientific basis) and seamless evolution of your creature from a single celled organism to an extremely advanced space fairing species capable of interplanetary travel within a single generation and the ability to terraform planets at will.

---I'll try and give an in depth rundown of what the planned stages were and the way they worked together. To begin, you start as a single celled organism which is carnivorous or herbivorous and gradually, by surviving amongst the many predatory cells around you, gain DNA. This allows you to evolve with better parts over generations of mating between your species. As you gain more DNA points and create more generations of your species, you will be able to upgrade your nervous system/brain capacity. This will allow your creature to have more advanced parts, and eventually will allow you to evolve aquatic an aquatic based macroorganism. This was referred to as the Aquatic stage, and was a sub stage between the Creature stage and the Cell stage. Obviously, it was dropped in the final game for whatever reason, and instead you just go straight from being a cell to walking out onto land.

---From there, you mate and adapt your creature to rise on the food chain until you have evolved the required parts and are ready to roam onto the shore become a land animal. Your goal is the same as the last stages; survive amongst the many other creatures fighting for their own survival, except now there are a much larger variety of creatures, plant life, and different ways to evolve your creature. Again, upgrading your brain will continue to allow you access to more advanced parts, until eventually your creature will become intelligent enough to create tools and craft things, thus advancing you into the tribal stage. From here, the physical evolution of your species is set in stone for the most part. Most changes now will be cultural, with the exception of intelligence I believe.

---You now decide what buildings your tribe builds, what they do for recreation, what they wear, what weapons they use, how they react with other tribes, how they gather food, and more. Depending on what path you choose, your tribe will go around conquering others with force, they'll form communities by acting friendly to other tribes and helping each other(though this doesn't always mean the other tribe will do the same), or they will do some combination of both until you form a large enough society to amass a city. This signifies your advance to the civilization stage, though there will still be many tribes around and your city will rudimentary at first. This also signifies the start of your civilization's industrial age, meaning you will be able to design a huge array of vehicles, which was at one point expected to be land vehicles, airborne vehicles, boats, and submersible vehicles. What you placed on them also completely changed what they did instead of just increasing a rudimentary stat.

---You continue to increase the size of your community, though it takes a more political approach. Now you can go to war, create alliances, form peace treaties, start product trades, etc. I also believe you chose how your government worked and how you managed your citizens. I don't think it was supposed quite as in depth as Tropico 3 or games built solely around that though, since they still want the game to be user friendly. I'm also not quite sure how you were supposed to advance from the Civilization stage to the Space stage, but I think you had to have the planet mostly "unified" before you could, and you either upgraded your intelligence one last time, or researched how to achieve spaceflight.

---Once you have gotten to the Space stage, your species has become extremely technologically advanced. You can travel to other planets and now you can search for extraterrestrial life. You're not done yet though, because now there is an even larger array of tools you can unlock, upgrade, and use to completely change anything you want. You can terraform planets to sculpt and build them in any way you want or work to make them a second habitable homeworld, you can visit and form alliances/rivalries with other intergalactic species, you can visit planets which have a lower stage of species and place an obelisk to speed up their evolution, you can wow them and make them worship you, you can be cruel and wreak havoc upon them for entertainment, and the list goes on. You can even genetically alter other creatures if you wish. Basically, the galaxy became your sandbox, especially because there wasn't advanced life on every other plant a la current Spore.

---And that's basically the concept and demonstration of Spore before it went gold. If you haven't figured it on your own, there were basically no set stages. All of the stages were supposed to blend into each other with the different stages being marked by major species milestones, instead of being completely separate stages only connected by a cutscene and the parts you start with. On top of that, everything you did had a profound effect on how your creature did everything. As of now, the Creature stage plays like nothing more than a glorified RPG. Buying parts increases certain stats and gives you certain powers, and that's where it stops. The only other affect it has is aesthetic, meaning every playthrough essentially plays the same no matter what parts you choose. This applies to the vehicle editor, building editor, spaceship editor, tribal "editor," and basically every editor in the game. Outside of building for the sake of creativity, there is no real reason to play the game more than once because of this.

---To finish, I would buy a Spore sequel which played like the concept I originally fell in love with, and I'd get the highest edition available, albeit after research since I don't want to get screwed over again. The sad thing is, it's got a making of DVD which showcases some of these early features that are absent. It's like they're trying to insult the people who anxiously waited 3 years after it was announced for them to finally release it.

Last edited by Super Racer Z on September 27th 2010, 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalw11What game do you think needs a sequel? Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 September 25th 2010, 9:25 am

Super Racer Z wrote:Another Star Wars: Battlefront is at the top of my list, because those games are awesome and to never get a third with better graphics, more maps, improved balance(maybe more units/jedi/siths/vehicles), and some form of matchmaking or online servers would be a terrible shame.

Ah, Spore. I'm in the party who was disappointed, except I was hyped into thinking it would become one of the most amazing games of the decade due to how amazing the 2005 demo and it's concepts were, so disappointed is a bit of an understatement.

---Spore was going to be a simulation/sim-everything game which mixed many genres, developed extremely in depth but user friendly creation tools, and evolutionary system of content sharing. It also had a very in depth (read: actually had scientific basis) and seamless evolution of your creature from a single celled organism to an extremely advanced space fairing species capable of interplanetary travel within a single generation and the ability to terraform planets at will.

---I'll try and give an in depth rundown of what the planned stages were and the way they worked together. To begin, you start as a single celled organism which is carnivorous or herbivorous and gradually, by surviving amongst the many predatory cells around you, gain DNA. This allows you to evolve with better parts over generations of mating between your species. As you gain more DNA points and create more generations of your species, you will be able to upgrade your nervous system/brain capacity. This will allow your creature to have more advanced parts, and eventually will allow you to evolve aquatic an aquatic based macroorganism. This was referred to as the Aquatic stage, and was a sub stage between the Creature stage and the Cell stage. Obviously, it was dropped in the final game for whatever reason, and instead you just go straight from being a cell to walking out onto land.

---From there, you mate and adapt your creature to rise on the food chain until you have evolved the required parts and are ready to roam onto the shore become a land animal. Your goal is the same as the last stages; survive amongst the many other creatures fighting for their own survival, except now there are a much larger variety of creatures, plant life, and different ways to evolve your creature. Again, upgrading your brain will continue to allow you access to more advanced parts, until eventually your creature will become intelligent enough to create tools and craft things, thus advancing you into the tribal stage. From here, the physical evolution of your species is set in stone for the most part. Most changes now will be cultural, with the exception of intelligence I believe.

---You now decide what buildings your tribe builds, what they look like, what they do for recreation, what they wear, what weapons they use, how they react with other tribes, and more. Depending on what path you choose, your tribe will go around conquering others with force, they'll form communities by acting friendly to other tribes and helping each other(though this doesn't always mean the other tribe will do the same), or they will do some combination of both until you form a large enough society to amass a city. This signifies your advance to the civilization stage, though there will still be many tribes around and your city will rudimentary at first. This also signifies the start of your civilization's industrial age, meaning you will be able to design a huge array of vehicles, which was at one point expected to be land vehicles, airborne vehicles, boats, and submersible vehicles. What you placed on them also completely changed what they did instead of just increasing a rudimentary stat.

---You continue to increase the size of your community, though it takes a more political approach. Now you can go to war, create alliances, form peace treaties, start product trades, etc. I also believe you chose how your government worked and how you managed your citizens. I don't think it was supposed quite as in depth as Tropico 3 or games built solely around that though, since they still want the game to be user friendly. I'm also not quite sure how you were supposed to advance from the Civilization stage to the Space stage, but I think you had to have the planet mostly "unified" before you could, and you either upgraded your intelligence one last time, or researched how to achieve spaceflight.

---Once you have gotten to the Space stage, your species has become extremely technologically advanced. You can travel to other planets and now you can search for extraterrestrial life. You're not done yet though, because now there is an even larger array of tools you can unlock, upgrade, and use to completely change anything you want. You can terraform planets to sculpt and build them in any way you want or work to make them a second habitable homeworld, you can visit and form alliances/rivalries with other intergalactic species, you can visit planets which have a lower stage of species and place an obelisk to speed up their evolution, you can wow them and make them worship you, you can be cruel and wreak havoc upon them for entertainment, and the list goes on. You can even genetically alter other creatures if you wish. Basically, the galaxy became your sandbox, especially because there wasn't advanced life on every other plant a la current Spore.

---And that's basically the concept and demonstration of Spore before it went gold. If you haven't figured it on your own, there were basically no set stages. All of the stages were supposed to blend into each other with the different stages being marked by major species milestones, instead of being completely separate stages only connected by a cutscene and the parts you start with. On top of that, everything you did had a profound effect on how your creature did everything. As of now, the Creature stage plays like nothing more than a glorified RPG. Buying parts increases certain stats and gives you certain powers, and that's where it stops. The only other affect it has is aesthetic, meaning every playthrough essentially plays the same no matter what parts you choose. This applies to the vehicle editor, building editor, spaceship editor, tribal "editor," and basically every editor in the game. Outside of building for the sake of creativity, there is no real reason to play the game more than once because of this.

---To finish, I would buy a Spore sequel which played like the concept I originally fell in love with, and I'd get the highest edition available, albeit after research since I don't want to get screwed over again. The sad thing is, it's got a making of DVD which showcases some of these early features that are absent. It's like they're trying to insult the people who anxiously waited 3 years after it was announced for them to finally release it.

I have the game, myself. I'm guessing that the game didn't live up to what was shown with the demo. However, they're making a bit of a spin-off/sequel- Darkspore. It isn't really related to what Spore did, though.

Erazor wrote:Dark Void
    Bionic Commando 09
    Final Fantasy IX
    Kinetica - What with it being the only good game made by SCE Santa Monica and whatnot.

Final Fantasy IX is amazing. But....why would you want a sequel? The story is finished, except for a few questions left with the ending.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor September 25th 2010, 1:59 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    Erazor wrote:Dark Void
    Bionic Commando 09
    Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy IX is amazing. But....why would you want a sequel? The story is finished, except for a few questions left with the ending.
    Multiple reasons:

1. It's my favorite (lolbadreason)
    2. Some characters that could be elaborated upon a bit more like Amarant.
    3. Even the guy who made the series says he wants to make a sequel out of it more than any other game in the series.
    4. VII, X, and XII all got sequels so.... pssh.

Yeah, it is a pretty complete game though.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade September 25th 2010, 4:17 pm

Erazor wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

Multiple reasons:

3. Even the guy who made the series says he wants to make a sequel out of it more than any other game in the series.

Good points there. Also, you would need to answer the unanswered questions in the final series. It also gives the designers a base to expand the storyline and make it a lot more interesting, with great plot twists.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

What game do you think needs a sequel? White10What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalg10What game do you think needs a sequel? Medal13What game do you think needs a sequel? Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz September 25th 2010, 6:39 pm

Sshadow wrote:I would love to see how they could top Spore. Many said they were disappointed with Spore but I loved it. The space bit could have been expanded on a bit but it was still great.

Gotta love Spore. Oh, and I think you'll be pleased with this: http://darkspore.com/
    Nuke
    Nuke

Rep0

Post by Nuke September 25th 2010, 7:40 pm

YGO: DotR.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z September 27th 2010, 1:41 am

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    Super Racer Z wrote:Another Star Wars: Battlefront is at the top of my list, because those games are awesome and to never get a third with better graphics, more maps, improved balance(maybe more units/jedi/siths/vehicles), and some form of matchmaking or online servers would be a terrible shame.

---You now decide what buildings your tribe builds, what they do for recreation, what they wear, what weapons they use, how they react with other tribes, how they gather food, and more. Depending on what path you choose, your tribe will go around conquering others with force, they'll form communities by acting friendly to other tribes and helping each other(though this doesn't always mean the other tribe will do the same), or they will do some combination of both until you form a large enough society to amass a city. This signifies your advance to the civilization stage, though there will still be many tribes around and your city will rudimentary at first. This also signifies the start of your civilization's industrial age, meaning you will be able to design a huge array of vehicles, which was at one point expected to be land vehicles, airborne vehicles, boats, and submersible vehicles. What you placed on them also completely changed what they did instead of just increasing a rudimentary stat.

I have the game, myself. I'm guessing that the game didn't live up to what was shown with the demo. However, they're making a bit of a spin-off/sequel- Darkspore. It isn't really related to what Spore did, though.

Yeah, I heard about it on xSpore. I'm not really interested in it because as you said, it has nothing to do with Spore outside of the creation tools and the god damned RPG elements.

Also, since I forgot to link it, here's the video from which I described the original concept, plus some of the other demonstrations.

2006 e3 demo, concept remains relatively intact, though the graphic style was heavily refined. Creature editor has some differences, such as a lack of rib structure (Plus the better camera means it isn't all washed out)

I also forgot to mention that they scrapped the flora editor, though I wouldn't have minded if the entire game didn't changed so casually and drastically so suddenly. Another thing I noticed is that the game should not have been rated E10+. It looked like it'd at least be rated T before it was dumbed down.

Last edited by Super Racer Z on September 29th 2010, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade September 27th 2010, 11:16 am

Super Racer Z wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

Yeah, I heard about it on xSpore. I'm not really interested in it because as you said, it has nothing to do with Spore outside of the creation tools and the god damned RPG elements.

Also, since I forgot to link it, here's the video from which I described the original concept, plus some of the other demonstrations.

2006 e3 demo, concept remains relatively intact, though the graphic style was heavily refined. (Plus the better camera means it isn't all washed out)

I also forgot to mention that they scrapped the flora editor, though I wouldn't have minded if the entire game didn't changed so casually and drastically so suddenly. Another thing I noticed is that the game should not have been rated E10+. It looked like it'd at least be rated T before it was dumbed down.

They're making a new version of Spore? Cool. Are there any new stages or anything (the video wasn't that specific).
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z September 29th 2010, 3:41 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Super Racer Z wrote:

2006 e3 demo, concept remains relatively intact, though the graphic style was heavily refined. Creature editor has some differences, such as a lack of rib structure. (Plus the better camera means it isn't all washed out)

They're making a new version of Spore? Cool. Are there any new stages or anything (the video wasn't that specific).

That's not a "new" version of Spore. That was the original demonstration of Spore, meaning it's three years older than the retail version and basically what the game was planned to be. If you read my original post, I detailed what every stage in the video. Cell, Creature (water and land), Tribal, City, Civ, and Space were all of the original stages. There were also floral and planet editors, meaning you could create and share plants and planets along with having them seemlessly shared between everyone the same way as with everything else.

I also noticed that the current version of space is completely hypocritical, since he said in the 2005 demo that he always disliked how space is represented on a purely 2D plane and wanted to scale it more realistically, with plenty of stuff above and below you if you're in the middle of the galactic plane. Of course, the space stage in the retail version is very two-dimensional, and the formations are also much more limited since the most you see are planets, stars, binary systems, and black holes.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 September 29th 2010, 5:27 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Erazor wrote:
    Multiple reasons:

Good points there. Also, you would need to answer the unanswered questions in the final series. It also gives the designers a base to expand the storyline and make it a lot more interesting, with great plot twists.

I agree, Erazor. FFIX is my favorite too, man.

There weren't many unanswered questions after the ending, Aed. The most important questions I can think of is how Vivi died and somehow had children, and whatever happened to Kuja. There really isn't much character development left in my opinion, Erazor. Amarant doesn't really need a past, being awesomely cool and all. Sure, maybe they could expand a bit on Kuja, or Freya. But that's all I really see happening. Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, Quina, Steiner, and Eiko's stories are basically done...And while the FF creator- Hironobu Sakaguchi - really wants to make a sequel to it, it seems more like a bad idea to me than good. The really good games....they don't need sequels. Though I admit, SE has splurged on the FF series in recent times....The sequels/spin-offs aren't that terrible, but they aren't that amazing, either.

Super Racer Z wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

That's not a "new" version of Spore. That was the original demonstration of Spore, meaning it's three years older than the retail version and basically what the game was planned to be. If you read my original post, I detailed what every stage in the video. Cell, Creature (water and land), Tribal, City, Civ, and Space were all of the original stages. There were also floral and planet editors, meaning you could create and share plants and planets along with having them seemlessly shared between everyone the same way as with everything else.

I also noticed that the current version of space is completely hypocritical, since he said in the 2005 demo that he always disliked how space is represented on a purely 2D plane and wanted to scale it more realistically, with plenty of stuff above and below you if you're in the middle of the galactic plane. Of course, the space stage in the retail version is very two-dimensional, and the formations are also much more limited since the most you see are planets, stars, binary systems, and black holes.

The points you're making are really good. Though, from my own opinion, I think that Spore became more cartoon-ish to attract a more younger audience; and I'm not sure if the dumbing down of Spore was entirely Will Wright's idea. Plus, the space stage isn't too bad. It's interesting; kind of like the city stage into galactic realms. I think I would've liked to play the 2005 version(Especially for the water stage) more than the 2008 version, but I still find both very fun and interesting. My favorite version is the tribal stage, heheh.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z September 29th 2010, 8:48 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    Super Racer Z wrote:

The points you're making are really good. Though, from my own opinion, I think that Spore became more cartoon-ish to attract a more younger audience; and I'm not sure if the dumbing down of Spore was entirely Will Wright's idea. Plus, the space stage isn't too bad. It's interesting; kind of like the city stage into galactic realms. I think I would've liked to play the 2005 version(Especially for the water stage) more than the 2008 version, but I still find both very fun and interesting. My favorite version is the tribal stage, heheh.

The whole cartoonish thing is what pisses me off the most. The game is rated E10+, right? It just so happens, in 2005 when I was 10, I completely fell in love with what I saw in the 2005 demo and decided from there I would get this game no matter what when it came out. Chances are, the game in that state would have gotten nothing lower than a T rating.

Why do companies (and the ESRB) always underestimate their consumer's intelligence? Is it that hard to just have an easy/casual setting to allow those who want a game no more complex than most basic flash games to play it as such while also allowing those who like scientific (or at least logical) sim gameplay to enjoy it as well?

Last edited by Super Racer Z on October 4th 2010, 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content