karkooshy

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Imagee10

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medalg10

: Male
     Rep9

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Empty Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone

Post by karkooshy October 7th 2010, 4:49 pm

heh
    I didn't notice this until I played sonic 4 on the iPad.
    When you leave the game going for about 15 seconds, it zooms in on sonic. On the iPhone, his hand was black, so I thought there was a glitch. Since the iPad had a larger display, when I opened the game on the tablet, turns out the black wasn't a glitch. Sonic was actually holding an iPhone xD

Take a look:

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Sonici10

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Sonicp10

I wonder if that's for the iOS only. I could imagine for each of the console versions, sonic pulling out that console's remote and playing around with it. ^^
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone VOZLn

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medalw11Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Zigzag10Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone White10Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medal13

Rep26

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Empty Re: Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone

Post by Auflodern October 7th 2010, 5:08 pm

Well... that is the worst prrrrrmotion I have ever seen. Just when I thought SEGA sucks they pull this one on us... They have lost all credibility from me as a game publisher. And they've been the lowest on my list already. EA is about 10 strikes higher than them on a list of the 12 game publishers I have bought from.
    Shade
    Shade

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medalw11Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Zigzag10Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade October 7th 2010, 5:11 pm

I kind of have to agree with Krieg on this one. This looks like a marketing gimmick to me. And not a very good one at that.
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Blackr10Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medalw11Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Zigzag10Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez October 7th 2010, 6:28 pm

"H-- hold o-- shut up, Tails! Yes, Appl-- I mean, m'lord?"

Phantom
    Phantom

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom October 7th 2010, 6:55 pm

So?

Even hedgehogs need to communicate, right?
    TurboAce360
    TurboAce360

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone 3qll2

Rep0

Post by TurboAce360 October 7th 2010, 9:45 pm

I found this hilarious. And yes, it's probably just a marketing gimmick.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone 56qtD

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medalw11Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z October 8th 2010, 3:21 am

Auflodern wrote:Well... that is the worst prrrrrmotion I have ever seen. Just when I thought SEGA sucks they pull this one on us... They have lost all credibility from me as a game publisher. And they've been the lowest on my list already. EA is about 10 strikes higher than them on a list of the 12 game publishers I have bought from.

And Sega is performing the ultimate sin against all of humanity and the world by giving Sonic an iPhone on the iPhone version of the game how?
    Shade
    Shade

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medalw11Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Zigzag10Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade October 9th 2010, 11:25 am

Super Racer Z wrote:
    Auflodern wrote:Well... that is the worst prrrrrmotion I have ever seen. Just when I thought SEGA sucks they pull this one on us... They have lost all credibility from me as a game publisher. And they've been the lowest on my list already. EA is about 10 strikes higher than them on a list of the 12 game publishers I have bought from.

And Sega is performing the ultimate sin against all of humanity and the world by giving Sonic an iPhone on the iPhone version of the game how?

There's nothing wrong with it. There are just better ways of promoting Sonic.
    cala224

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by cala224 October 17th 2010, 7:52 am

Sonic:someone called my iphone :lazy:

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Sonici10

Amy:hi sonic blah blah blah blah come here blah bl;ah blah... :amy:
    Sonic:comeon player get back to the phone help me. 🆒
    Player: ok shutup big bro let me play the game with little sister
    Sonic: Thx god ( throws his phone in his pocket. ) now let me dance ( pbj music comeon ) :pbj:
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medalw11Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Zigzag10Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone White10Sonic the hedgehog owns an iPhone Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern October 17th 2010, 3:53 pm

Super Racer Z wrote:

They could have made him plant, grow and harvest wheat for the starving children in the world

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content