TSCSTAR

    Share

    Poll

    do you agree that Charmy is the one that jumps out at you in the banner?

    [ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 

    Total Votes: 4

    TSCSTAR

    Post by chaosenchantment on November 10th 2010, 9:48 pm

    Have you ever noticed something? Look at the main artwork logo for The Sonic Community

    Who does your eye always go to first? Charmy. Am I right or wrong? Charmy.
    avatar
    Jmh





      : Male
     Rep67

    Age: : 22
     Posts: : 6837

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by Jmh on November 10th 2010, 11:59 pm

    Charmy needs to go.

    Spotlight stealer....

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by chaosenchantment on November 11th 2010, 1:06 am

    See? Told you! Eggman is staring right at him too. Look. And everyone else is desperately trying to get attention.
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by Shade on November 11th 2010, 12:23 pm

    You're right.

    My eye always goes to Charmy
    avatar
    sykog





      : Male
     Rep29

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 8838

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by sykog on November 13th 2010, 12:30 am

    I tried it, and the first thing I noticed was Eggman.

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by chaosenchantment on November 13th 2010, 10:24 pm

    if only you could make the background of Charmy's eyes a gray color instead of white I think it would be less distracting.

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by chaosenchantment on November 14th 2010, 11:38 pm

    hmmmmmmmmmmkay `stare` well I guess we can safely say Charmy is no longer the TSCSTAR... Laughing
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by Shade on November 15th 2010, 12:09 pm

    chaosenchantment wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmkay `stare` well I guess we can safely say Charmy is no longer the TSCSTAR... Laughing

    In the new reimagined skin, I'd say the TSCSTAR is Sonic. He's the only one there (as well as the Green Hill Zone backgroud)

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by chaosenchantment on November 15th 2010, 3:03 pm

    yeah. kinda hard to miss Sonic up there :shock:
    avatar
    Plix



      : Male
     Rep13

     Posts: : 2079

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by Plix on November 16th 2010, 4:10 pm

    I don't see it. But I also don't pay much attention to it, I've seen that banner a million times.

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by chaosenchantment on November 17th 2010, 12:13 pm

    SEGA Dude wrote:I don't see it. But I also don't pay much attention to it, I've seen that banner a million times.

    :faic: Charmy's not on there any more. it's just SONIC.
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by Shade on November 17th 2010, 5:25 pm

    chaosenchantment wrote:
    SEGA Dude wrote:I don't see it. But I also don't pay much attention to it, I've seen that banner a million times.

    :faic: Charmy's not on there any more. it's just SONIC.

    Umm... chaos? I don't think SupaSEGA has been on the forums in a while... he just came back, I think.

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by chaosenchantment on November 17th 2010, 5:28 pm

    heheh yeah - I'm just foolin' :wee:
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by Shade on November 17th 2010, 5:54 pm

    chaosenchantment wrote:heheh yeah - I'm just foolin' :wee:

    So you were. You think it looks nicer with just Sonic on there now?

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by chaosenchantment on November 17th 2010, 7:17 pm

    ...yes, though I do have suggestions.

    what I would personally like to see, is everything the same as it is but with the following change:

    see the upper left corner, um, there's this, "plateau" area at the top (above the red spring) and there are flowers growing on top of it? I think the flowers should be replaced by "The Gang" including Amy, Charmy, Knuckles, Tails, etc. but perhaps not too many characters. perhaps up to six would be the maximum fitting comfortably on that plateau. they should be small (proporational to the distance of the scenery) and you wouldn't really notice them maybe, but if you did, you'd be like, "oh! ha ha! Look there's Charmy, Amy, Tails, Knuckles and more friends!"
    avatar
    Shade





      : Male
     Rep2

    Age: : 23
     Posts: : 6559

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by Shade on November 18th 2010, 12:27 pm

    chaosenchantment wrote:...yes, though I do have suggestions.

    what I would personally like to see, is everything the same as it is but with the following change:

    see the upper left corner, um, there's this, "plateau" area at the top (above the red spring) and there are flowers growing on top of it? I think the flowers should be replaced by "The Gang" including Amy, Charmy, Knuckles, Tails, etc. but perhaps not too many characters. perhaps up to six would be the maximum fitting comfortably on that plateau. they should be small (proporational to the distance of the scenery) and you wouldn't really notice them maybe, but if you did, you'd be like, "oh! ha ha! Look there's Charmy, Amy, Tails, Knuckles and more friends!"

    So you mean, like, those guys standing on that platform?
    That would be an awesome idea. Maybe we should suggest it to Zez or Karkooshy, as an improvement, you know.

    Seriously, it would be so awesome to have them on kind of like a platform.

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by chaosenchantment on November 19th 2010, 1:07 am

    yes. that is what I mean. ☮

    i wonder if it would be too much work for them to do that, though :;~;:

    Sponsored content

    Re: TSCSTAR

    Post by Sponsored content