The ancient lands.

3 posters

Open Emulation: SNES

Zez
    Zez

Open Emulation: SNES VOZLn

Open Emulation: SNES Blackr10Open Emulation: SNES Medalw11Open Emulation: SNES Zigzag10Open Emulation: SNES Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Open Emulation: SNES Empty Open Emulation: SNES

Post by Zez January 3rd 2011, 1:13 am

From the developers who brought you vNES, comes the holy vSNES.

Jamie Sanders on October 2nd, 2010 wrote:Having run this website since October 2006, one of the things I've always said is that I'm not doing a Super Nintendo website. I would like to take this opportunity to state publicly, that we are, in fact, now doing a Super Nintendo website. It will be www.virtualsupernes.com and will be launching on February 14, 2011. The initial launch phase will not have support for add-on chips, so don't go expecting Star Fox on day one. However, with that in mind, we do rely on our users to help us add games to our virtual library, so if you have some Super Nintendo games to donate, click here.

Recently, we've teamed up with the I-Console team at KryptonWare Solutions to create Emulation Collective, bringing you the next generation in online vintage video game websites. Emulation Collective is already managing VirtualGBX, and with excellent results - we've just added over 100 GB/C games, as well as support for Game Boy Color, and the ability to save your game, with a new compact 12-character save code setup.

Even though we're planning to launch a SNES website doesn't mean that VirtualNES.com will be ignored - we are also working on adding support for the Zapper, the new compact save code system, as well as support for many games that currently don't work on vNES, such as Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!, River City Ransom and other classic NES games.

As this is our four year anniversary, I must say that the best part about running this library are the letters I've received over the years from people who grew up with the NES that are re-living a part of their childhood. The feeling that you get from being able to bring a little joy to the world is rather addicting, and I'm amazed at all of the really awesome people that I've met over the years. You've all really kept me going, and I thank each and every one of you for your support, and hope that I'll be able to depend on it for the next four years.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Open Emulation: SNES Imagee10

Open Emulation: SNES Blackr10Open Emulation: SNES Medalw11Open Emulation: SNES Zigzag10Open Emulation: SNES White10Open Emulation: SNES Medal13Open Emulation: SNES Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Open Emulation: SNES Empty Re: Open Emulation: SNES

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 3rd 2011, 2:43 pm

ABOUT TIME
    krzyg
    krzyg

Open Emulation: SNES WFmvl

Rep0

Post by krzyg January 3rd 2011, 11:37 pm

Awesome. Last time I used an emulator I think I used SNES9X.

http://www.snes9x.com/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content