The ancient lands.

4 posters

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)?

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Imagee10

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medalw11Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medalg10Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Zigzag10Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Empty Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)?

Post by XNinjaRed March 6th 2009, 8:49 am

Yes, I know of Nightshade, but I don't find that a real sequel.
    I love Shinobi (PS2). Probably most underrated game ever (high difficulty probably has something to do with it).
    Well.. next to Sonic Unleashed I guess.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Blackr10Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medalw11Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medalg10Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? White10Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medal13

Rep22

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Empty Re: Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)?

Post by Erazor March 6th 2009, 10:14 am

Oh hell yeah. I loved that game. It's my favorite ninja action game of all time. A next-gen sequel would be much appreciated.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? VOZLn

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Blackr10Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medalw11Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medalg10Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? White10Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medal13

Rep17

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Empty Re: Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)?

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 20th 2009, 7:26 pm

I can't say that I would actually buy it. However, the game did look cool.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? GOMM8

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? White10Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 17th 2009, 6:34 am

IMO, the series is overshadowed in every way by the Ninja Gaiden series. Except for the scarf.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 18th 2009, 12:43 pm

Now here's a good topic, and yes I would like to see an awesome sequel.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medalw11Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medalg10Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Zigzag10Who would like a sequel to Shinobi (PS2)? Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed April 18th 2009, 6:40 pm

Omnihush wrote:IMO, the series is overshadowed in every way by the Ninja Gaiden series. Except for the scarf.
    Oh I like Ninja Gaiden too.
    Look at my combo vids as proof for that:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w--zz0WBFqQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcsWGh4UCB4

It's just that NG is still going, now with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and all.
    I just want a sequel to Shinobi.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content