Sonic Chao
18 posters

Which sonic game is your favourite?

The Cunning Condor
    The Cunning Condor

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which sonic game is your favourite?

Post by The Cunning Condor January 19th 2011, 7:45 am

Yeah Sonic Adventure 2 is my favorite
    FallingFree
    FallingFree

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which sonic game is your favourite?

Post by FallingFree January 20th 2011, 4:28 am

Sonic Free Riders because Kinect makes it fun and active which is very tiring and im ranked 13 out of 1782 people on Rocky Ridge time attack. Cookie
    Shade
    Shade

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 VOZLn

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Medalw11Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Zigzag10Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade January 22nd 2011, 7:01 am

FallingFree wrote:Sonic Free Riders because Kinect makes it fun and active which is very tiring and im ranked 13 out of 1782 people on Rocky Ridge time attack. Cookie

Fair point. The kinect stuff does really help Sonic Free Riders a lot. You know, the hands free stuff.

And good stats there, by the way.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 56qtD

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Medalw11Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z January 22nd 2011, 9:51 am

I've read and watched plenty of things where the controls were extremely oversensitive or unresponsive to the person playing, so I'd be a little hesitant to say it helps it at all, let alone a lot.

13th out of 1782 people is pretty cool though.
    Shade
    Shade

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Medalw11Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Zigzag10Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade January 22nd 2011, 10:06 am

Super Racer Z wrote:I've read and watched plenty of things where the controls were extremely oversensitive or unresponsive to the person playing, so I'd be a little hesitant to say it helps it at all, let alone a lot.

Yeah, but the oversensitive or undersensitive thing can also occur on the Nintendo Wii (although I've never encountered it being oversensitive).

Doodle
    Doodle

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by Doodle January 22nd 2011, 11:59 am

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Super Racer Z wrote:I've read and watched plenty of things where the controls were extremely oversensitive or unresponsive to the person playing, so I'd be a little hesitant to say it helps it at all, let alone a lot.

Yeah, but the oversensitive or undersensitive thing can also occur on the Nintendo Wii (although I've never encountered it being oversensitive).

The Wii never has any problems if you use it with finesse. (unless the game you're playing is crappy in the first place)
    Of course, if you just flail around or waggle it randomly..

Last edited by Suspicious Bush on January 22nd 2011, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade January 22nd 2011, 1:19 pm

Suspicious Bush wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

The Wii never has any problems if you use it with finess. (unless the game you're playing is crappy in the first place)
    Of course, if you just flail around or waggle it randomly..

Yeah, I get your point.

But there are times when it takes a few attempts to get the move you want.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Imagee10

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Medalw11Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 22nd 2011, 1:45 pm

I personally haven't really had any problems with the Wii other then problems with the sensor bar, and it's generally because there's something in front of it.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade January 22nd 2011, 2:13 pm

nuva500 wrote:I personally haven't really had any problems with the Wii other then problems with the sensor bar, and it's generally because there's something in front of it.

Yeah. To be fair, it doesn't go wrong often.

It's just the occasional one in ten time which it can play tricks...
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 22nd 2011, 5:55 pm

Wii, fetch!
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade January 22nd 2011, 6:06 pm

nuva500 wrote:Wii, fetch!

Yeah, I know...

You know, many Sonic games actually do play really well on the Wii. Like Super Smash Bros.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 23rd 2011, 1:28 am

Heh, Iseewhatyoudidthere. I really like the new Sonic games, I definitely think Sonic may be coming back. Then again, I liked pretty much every one that has come out (excepting 2006, but then, I haven't played it yet), including Unleashed.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade January 23rd 2011, 12:47 pm

nuva500 wrote:Heh, Iseewhatyoudidthere. I really like the new Sonic games, I definitely think Sonic may be coming back. Then again, I liked pretty much every one that has come out (excepting 2006, but then, I haven't played it yet), including Unleashed.

Yeah.

Also, I thought unleashed was the best of those which were released, in my opinion.

And Sonic will definitely come back!
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 23rd 2011, 3:55 pm

Now if we can just get Knuckles to come back...
    Jmh
    Jmh

Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Medalw11Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 White10Which sonic game is your favourite? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 23rd 2011, 4:45 pm

Sonic 3 & Knuckles because I believe it's the pinnacle of the franchise.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 January 31st 2011, 8:00 am

Jmh wrote:Sonic 3 & Knuckles because I believe it's the pinnacle of the franchise.
    Of the franchise of old, quite possibly. But I find SA2 to be the pinnacle of the franchise. That brought a lot to the table, like Shadow the hedgehog.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 31st 2011, 8:28 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Jmh wrote:Sonic 3 & Knuckles because I believe it's the pinnacle of the franchise.
    Of the franchise of old, quite possibly. But I find SA2 to be the pinnacle of the franchise. That brought a lot to the table, like Shadow the hedgehog.
    Which, again, may not of been that good of a thing, depending on who you ask. I personally liked most of the characters and the added story they provided, but don't expect most people to be me. I wonder if they'll ever make a SA3?
    Doodle
    Doodle

Rep5

Post by Doodle January 31st 2011, 11:52 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Yeah, okay, we get it, SA2 is god. You can stop mentioning that on every page of every topic now.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 January 31st 2011, 2:32 pm

nuva500 wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Which, again, may not of been that good of a thing, depending on who you ask. I personally liked most of the characters and the added story they provided, but don't expect most people to be me. I wonder if they'll ever make a SA3?
    True. The new Shadow after SA2 is just bad, considering the fact that Shadow was literally brought back to life in Sonic Heroes.

SA3, I doubt it. Even if they did, it would likley not be as good. Sonic Team has the potential, I just don't see them living up to it.

Sorry if I get carried away with SA2. That game had so much influence on me. It's the reason why I went from loving Sonic to nearly being obsessed with Sonic.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva January 31st 2011, 6:31 pm

Not so much brought back to life as gone through an extremely large story plot, but yeah.

Suspicious Bush, I understand you may not like the game (or may be tired of hearing about the game) but this IS a discussion on your favorite game, which means that if everyone likes SA2, then its going to be mentioned here and in fact deserves to be brought up. Now, I could understand your anger a little more if this was a topic on, say, a new Kirby game or Sonic Colors, in which case SA2 would have little if any right to be brought up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content