The ancient lands.

2 posters

Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games

Auflodern
    Auflodern

Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games VOZLn

Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games Medalw11Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games Zigzag10Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games White10Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games Empty Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games

Post by Auflodern January 9th 2011, 9:37 pm

To make it perfectly clear I do love me some Sonic every now and then but every now or then it's just annoying at some parts. As such the handheld games are fun to play because they were produced by Mr. Naka who left a while ago to make a company. Now this would not be a problem but what the heck Sega if a producer isn't broken don't fix em... that sounded slightly dirty, I guess... Anyway I don't understand why 3D games are so hard for you people in Sonic Team to make. You made Sonic Adventure for God's (or Allah's or possibly Yahweh's in some cases)sake and they were pretty damn good and fun games but what happened after that Sega?? Just given up and joined many a great company in milking a franchise for profit? Well I must say it works as your Ignorant fanbase still buys 3D sonic games like they're gold and still are let down. Only the IGNorant reviewers can see past your little plan and rate down your games even if they're good(like Sonic Rush for instance). So then get your act together or I will not hesitate to send a letter to your offices, I will then send you a note, and after a message! I will also send a message to other companies saying for them to buy you out and dissolve the Sonic series! *evil laugh* but seriously I am angry at you Sega!

ADD version: Sega bad, make good games or me be angry!
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy
    Sweet_Savannah_Charmy

Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games Empty Re: Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games

Post by Sweet_Savannah_Charmy January 9th 2011, 9:45 pm

Yay joke post.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games VOZLn

Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games Medalw11Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games Zigzag10Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games White10Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games Empty Re: Randomly Ranting Topic on the Topic of Which is That of Sonic Games

Post by Auflodern January 9th 2011, 9:49 pm

Also since people are posting here as I type these last words I wish to say that FAN CHARACTERS MUST DIE! Well not that I wish to kill them all one by one...say.... that ain't a bad idea actually. NO! I must finish this topic on fan characters! So to teach about fan characters I must tell you about this; John went of to play his favorite game with his friend, that game was Sonic Adventure 2, he loved it so much he had wet dreams about rou...... Wait... oh god the images ZEY BURN!! anyway after that horrifying image he realizes down the line that those furry images might be frowned upon in society and knowing that real furries hate Sonic fans he decides to make a fan character, John though knowing he has no talent begins to look up actual Sonic art and adds the image to MS paint he changes the color adds stripes and calls him... Nohj the Arabian Hedgehog from Space. He doesn't like it down as you can still see the actual image underneath the recoloring, so he get's his favorite Deviant artist to make his character a real thing and after a bribe and drug deal later he get's his recolor awesome original fan character back and makes a bio about how he did some stuff with a chopper and was born from an asteroid that collided with Mobius and was satisfied that now he can have......all that fun stuff with..... don't make me say it... PLEASE! While not actually doing it with a slutty bat chick. So in conclusion he has no friends and looks for friendship in anime video game characters. I hope in that story you realize how bad fan Characters are to our human race. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get those images out of my head...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content