RidersDX
    RidersDX

FANFIC: Desperate Hedgehogs WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

FANFIC: Desperate Hedgehogs Empty FANFIC: Desperate Hedgehogs

Post by RidersDX January 27th 2011, 1:33 pm

FANFIC: Desperate Hedgehogs Vnknc1
    Oh hi, welcome to the topic for my newest Sonic fanfiction project. This fanfic is called Desperate Hedgehogs, which follows the lives of the four hedgehogs of the Sonic universe in the image above. Sonic, Shadow, Amy, and Silver the hedgehogs. All may be hedgehogs, but they all have very different personalities. The fanfic actually takes place FIVE YEARS after the events of Sonic Adventure 2. And everything past Sonic Adventure 2 is wiped out completely. No plot holes to screw things up, it's a fresh start.

But why is this called Desperate Hedgehogs? Um, the concept is actually similar to the TV show Desperate Housewives. Now before you all come at me with pitchforks, the only things really taken from the show is the concept of following four characters, and the drama. This is a very unique Sonic fanfic because of its huge ensemble cast, how it combines drama with humor and action, and how at the end of every episode, there'll be a cliff hanger leaving you wanting more.

This fanfic will be divided into seasons, each season probably having a little more then ten episodes. Maybe more if there's more to the plot to write about. There will be one main plot to each season that all four characters will be involved with in some way. There will be some interaction between all four, but this fanfic will have them mainly off in their own adventures.

Now, I would like to promise one episode a week every Sunday, sometimes I might not be able to make the deadline. But I will try my best to get an episode each week, as sometimes, I can assure you the cliff hanger will leave you really hanging.

Click Here For The Blog Dedicated To The Series

The first two episodes are already up. Check em out!