Eileanach
    Eileanach

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Empty Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me

Post by Eileanach February 12th 2011, 8:17 am

Well hello there Sonic Community.

I am, apparently, the 1,000th member of the forum and my name is Eileanach. I live in Scotland and the only person on this forum I know and would call one of my best friends is Cy-Fox, it was through Cy that I found this place and I decided to give it a ago and see if I can make any new friends and acquaintances whilst I'm here.

I'm a little old fashioned and can come across as cold and distant, it isn't a deliberate thing I assure you, I am quite the nice individual if you take the time to get to know me and polish off the rough edges.

Let's see what else -taps chin thinking- ah, yes! I don't role play, I am not artistically gifted in anyway, I am a good listener and I enjoy a good giggle. I am female and I am twenty-three years old.

I don't think there is much else to add apart from I do have an original character (called Eileanach funnily enough) and she is a skunk pirate, but in the picture I am using of her she is dressed up as Luigi... because she can.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. Pleasure to meet you all. -bows-
    Doodle
    Doodle

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Kz2PK

Rep5

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Empty Re: Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me

Post by Doodle February 12th 2011, 11:27 am

You seem likable enough. Welcome to the generically-named community.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

: Male
     Rep3

Post by Yioibon February 12th 2011, 1:31 pm

I already have.
    Eileanach
    Eileanach

Rep0

Post by Eileanach February 12th 2011, 1:58 pm

Thank you Suspicious Bush for the kind welcome.

Yioibon - you already have what?
    Doodle
    Doodle

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by Doodle February 12th 2011, 4:45 pm

Eileanach wrote:Thank you Suspicious Bush for the kind welcome.

Yioibon - you already have what?

He's already forgotten you, in reference to the topic name.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Imagee10

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Blackr10Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Medalw11Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Zigzag10Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me White10Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Medal13Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 12th 2011, 4:48 pm

How can I relax when I have a _ on my back
    Jmh
    Jmh

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Imagee10

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Medalw11Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me White10Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 12th 2011, 5:00 pm

Welcome to the forums, lucky number 1000.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me ZtZYh

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Blackr10Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Medalw11Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Zigzag10Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me White10Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Medal13Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 12th 2011, 5:14 pm

A Scottish girl, very nice. I'm about a third Scottish, so that's awesome to meet someone else with Scottish blood. :P Thank you for joining and enjoy the place!
    Eileanach
    Eileanach

Rep0

Post by Eileanach February 13th 2011, 7:06 am

Aha thank you for clearing that up Suspicious Bush.

Neo: trombone? Is that that blank! -beams-

-bows- Thank you Jmh I hope I am a lucky number to the place and don't get on your nerves.

Freedom Fighter you are most welcome I will strive to remain active and oh you're a third Scottish eh? That must be your best third (just kidding). What are the other parts of your bloodline then?
    Shade
    Shade

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me VOZLn

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Medalw11Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Zigzag10Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade February 13th 2011, 10:23 am

Welcome to TSC, Eilenach!

Hope you enjoy yourself here.
    Eileanach
    Eileanach

Rep0

Post by Eileanach February 17th 2011, 2:26 pm

=bows= Thank you so much Sweet Mercy for the kind welcome. I really intend to enjoy myself here.
    Shade
    Shade

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me VOZLn

Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Medalw11Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Zigzag10Just Relax - You'll Soon Forget Me Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade February 17th 2011, 6:11 pm

Eileanach wrote:=bows= Thank you so much Sweet Mercy for the kind welcome. I really intend to enjoy myself here.

No prob, mate.

We welcome all new members to TSC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content