Rhys' Writing Topic

Rhys the Hedgehog
    Rhys the Hedgehog

Rhys' Writing Topic WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Rhys' Writing Topic Empty Rhys' Writing Topic

Post by Rhys the Hedgehog February 27th 2011, 12:11 am

Welcome to my writing topic. Here is where I'll post stories that I have made to show anyone who wants to read. Feel free and let me know what you think. The fist one will be the gift I made for my girlfriend for our 1 year anniversary which was earlier this month. This story is my latest would probably have to be the best I've written to date. So, enjoy.

One Among Many

Within the woodland on a bright morning, a female giggle and male laugh filled in the air showing that there was some life left in this magnificent winter. “Come back here Rhys,” a violet female furred hedgehog said as she chased the black male furred hedgehog in front of her. Expressing amusement, Rhys curves his head back to observe and grins while the feminine hedgehog runs after him. “You can catch up. Just try your best Moriah.” Letting out a giggle once more, the purple hedgehog uses more of her energy to dash more rapidly near the black hedgehog.
    As the male hedgehog jogs through the snow, he moves his head back to notice that she wasn’t there and came to a slow stop. Puzzled about where Moriah went, Rhys spun his body around as he looked around wondering where the female hedgehog had gone. Peeking out from the tree behind the black hedgehog, the female hedgehog watched and waited hoping for him to turn around. As she had hoped, he did, she smiled, ran up and glomped him into a pile of snow behind them. The young male laughed while the young female giggled as they stared at each other smiling.
    “I got you,” Moriah said in her playful voice. Still laughing, Rhys replies, “Yeah, you did.” “Want me to get up for you?” Giving a grin, he answers her, “Sure, thank you.” The purple hedgehog gets off of him and says, “You’re welcome.” Letting out a breath of relief, the female hedgehog lied down in the pile of snow next to the black hedgehog. Turning his head, Rhys smiles and his face starts getting warm from staring into Moriah’s eyes. As he continues to stare, his cheeks start to turn redder and the blush moves to his nose with no resistance at all. Observing the blush, a giggle comes out from the violet hedgehog and cuddles him. Both begin to feel warmer on their faces enjoying the time they’re having with each other.
    “You know something,” the young feminine hedgehog whispered to her boyfriend while her head rested on his temperate black winter coat. A curious look became visible oh the black hedgehog’s face, “Huh?” “You’re so handsome,” she told him with a smile glancing up at him. “You’ve always loved me,” the purple hedgehog continued. “You had dreams about me your whole life and hoped to be with me. You fought for me and never gave up on me.” Rhys smiles, rubs Moriah’s back, and remained silent for her to continue.
    “I never thought I’d meet a guy like you Rhys. You’re a gentleman and you know how to treat me right.” The black hedgehog started getting redder as she continued to speak. “You gave up everything to save me, even your own life. At first I thought I didn’t deserve to live anymore…but you changed that. You didn’t care if anybody said bad things about us. You’ve been committed to me and you’ve never left my side. I’m very much in love with you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. And when you ask me to marry you, I will.” Being filled with much joy in her heart, Moriah started shedding tears of pure joy and love for Rhys. Blushing and smiling from her words, her soul mate began letting out the same tears as she was. The purple hedgehog continues, “You helped me realize that there are things in life worth experiencing. I do have a reason to live, and the reason is you.” The black hedgehog blushes more, his smile widens, and he wipes the tears off her face gently.
    The purple hedgehog blushes and smiles back, “I love you.” “I love you too,” he answered back to her. Reaching up to him, Moriah wraps her arms around his neck, kisses him, they both blush, and she hugs him. “Thank you,” Rhys said to her moving his hand up and down her back. Whispering to him, the purple hedgehog tells him, “No, thank you. Thank you…for everything.” She then smiled and motivated herself closer further to the black hedgehog and feels his warmth. “You’re welcome. You’ve affected and done a lot for me too,” the male hedgehog stated to her while the heat from his body comforted her.
    “You’ve been a big part of my life. There were times when I was younger that I thought it wouldn’t come true. I was wrong.” The feminine hedgehog turned her attention to what he was saying and gazed upon his warm brown eyes. Her cheeks and region around her mouth began to turn red as almost as a fresh apple plucked from an apple tree. “I only want to be with you. We’ve both made each other so happy. You’re very beautiful, the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. I can’t live without you and my life is nothing without you,” Rhys continued telling Moriah. “I do want to spend the rest of my life with you too. Can’t wait for it to happen either. I’m the luckiest guy in the world and I wouldn’t trade you for anything. I love you Moriah.”
    The cheerful look on her face exploded with overwhelming tears of delight. “I love you too Rhys.” Sniffling, she then enfolded her arms around Rhys and held close to him. Being thoughtful, the black hedgehog wiped her tears away and the purple hedgehog did the same for him. After lying down for a short time, the male hedgehog moved his head down to see the top of Moriah’s head. Brushing his palm along her violet quills, he then asks her, “Want to head back to the tree house now?” “Yeah, I’m ready. It’s starting to get colder out anyway,” she said. Lifting herself off Rhys, she looked down at the jeans she was wearing and wiped the snow off them.
    The black hedgehog then stood up straight, and then wiped the snow off his jeans and coat. Smiling and holding onto his arm, Moriah warmed up more and closed her eyes. Turning his head to her, he let out a grin, and blushed. The female hedgehog then held on closer still keeping her eyes closed knowing she was safe. The black hedgehog then lifted her into his arms with ease. Opening her eyes in surprise, Moriah moved her eyes up at Rhys and started to giggle. He laughed along with her and began carrying her through the snow. The purple hedgehog shut her eyes again feeling safe and sound in his arms. As the male hedgehog carried her away, left behind the pile of snow they lied down in was two roses still fresh and covered in snow.
    “Hey, watch where you’re going,” a male phoenix dressed up in a menacing fashion growled to the gray hedgehog. “Sorry, just trying to get home,” the gray hedgehog said wiping the snow off his vest. The phoenix headed off away from the gray hedgehog into the park silently not even thinking of turning his head back to him. “Hey Tres,” a voice echoed in the quiet part of the city. Recognizing the voice, Tres turns his head, “Hm?” The sound of boots came along across the roadway getting louder with each stomp on the ground. Giving a delighted face, the gray hedgehog smiles and yells, “Smash!” The blue echidna stopped beside and told him, “I need help with something.” “What do you need help with,” the male hedgehog asked Smash in a curious manner.
    “Lets go,” he replied to Tres and then grabbed hold of the hedgehog’s arm and began to drag him. “Gah, does it involve ponies,” the gray hedgehog asked excitedly with a huge smile on his face. “No it doesn’t!” Appearing disappointed, the hedgehog screamed, “Aw, but I like ponies!” Dragging him through the town, Smash said back, “Too bad.” Little further by the main entrance to the park, Axiom and Sceinic were walking along the walkway holding hands. “Axiom,” the light purple fox said to him. “Hm,” the red hedgehog replied as they both stopped and stared at each other. “Can we sit down for a little? I’m getting a little tired.” He let out a small breath and answered back, “Alright. Lets sit here.”
    He led Sceinic to a wooden bench and as they both sat down, they realized it wasn’t the most comfortable by stuck with it anyway. Still holding hands, the couple closed their eyes while the female fox moved her head onto Axiom’s shoulder. As they sat silently for the next few minutes, Smash still continued to drag Tres along viciously behind. “Where are we going,” the eager hedgehog asked. Getting annoyed by the minute, the echidna shouted, “Shut it already Tres!” “But I want to know. Why can’t my good buddy tell me?” The blue echidna growled, “Stop asking already!”
    Seeing what he was saying was useless, the gray hedgehog reluctantly remained silent annoyed from not being told why he was dragged into this whole situation. Hearing the yelling get thunderous, Axiom opened his eyes, lifted his head up and saw the two running in their direction. “What in the world,” he said surprised. Sceinic opened her eyes, turned her eyes to him to say, “Huh?” “Hi Sceinic! Hi Axiom,” Trespasser screamed with joy and held back in place. Smash got stopped in his tracks; fell onto the pavement, snarled and shouted, “What are you doing Tres?!”
    Ignoring the echidna, the hedgehog stared down at the couple with a big smile on his face that made them feel uncomfortable even more. “How are you two doing?” Not wanting to be being annoyed any longer, the blue echidna stood up and began to pull on the gray hedgehog but he wouldn’t budge. “Um…alright,” Axiom answered. “That’s good to hear!” Grabbing hold of his arm tight Smash begins to pull harder grinding his teeth in his effort to drag Tres. “Where are you two going,” asked Sceinic as she watched the blue echidna trying to use more of his strength.
    Trying as durable as he can, Smash grinded his teeth firm, “Come on Tres, we’re wasting time!” “Hang on Smash, I just want to…whoa,” The gray hedgehog said to the echidna until Smash pulled too hard and made Trespasser fling high into the air. The red hedgehog and female fox watch as Tres falls in the opposite way. “Ah,” the gray hedgehog screams while gravity pushes him downward not caring if the hedgehog gets injured or where he falls. Smash puts his palm on his head and says, “He’s an idiot.” Landing on a high tree branch giving a good impact to his ribs, the branch bent down and swung up again releasing Trespasser up to the sky.
    “Oh my,” Sceinic said after placing her hand in alarm over her mouth. Not surprised of the event at all, Axiom rolled his eyes trying his best to ignore the circumstances. Elevating to the point when the force from the bough released all of its pressure, the purpose of space brought Tres heading down at a high velocity. The momentum increases sending the hedgehog downhill to the surface below. Trespasser smirked having a thought in his head. Waiting for the proper moment, he continued to descend giving no resistance as the fall blew around his entire body.
    The moment finally came giving the hedgehog a grin and pulled backwards doing a quick flip before barely landing his shoes back onto solid ground. Tres feeling confident after the experience lifted his head up grinning. Eyes opened wide, Axiom stared at the gray hedgehog until he put his hand on his head and shook his head slowly side to side. “Lets go,” Smash snarled at Tres not pleased for being delayed and grabs him by the arm promptly starting to drag him alongside again. Nosy, Sceinic plunked up off the bench and followed the two. Alerted from the sound of her shoes, the red hedgehog brought his eyes up seeing the fox run east from where they both sat. “Sceinic,” Axiom said hoping to get a response but sighed as she continued running. Sighing, the red hedgehog got off the bench and chased behind them through the calm city streets.
    “Why aren’t you putting me down,” Moriah giggles in joy from Rhys still bearing her in his arms. Smiling, the black hedgehog answers her question by saying, “Cause maybe I want you to rest your legs and carry you back home.” The purple hedgehog giggles again, “I got two legs that aren’t broken.” She turned her eyes up to look at him seeing a smile that hasn’t been removed and then blushes while staring at his brown eyes. Rhys moved his eyes at her blushing when his eyes made contact with hers feeling lost inside of a blue land filled with beauty and happiness. “I know you don’t. But I would carry you either way.” The female hedgehog revealed her teeth in a smile showing no fear or shyness in her heart. “You’re silly,” Moriah told Rhys when they reached the tree house after making their way back from the snow.
    Without hesitating, the black hedgehog hopped onto a standard rock then leaped again landing firmly on the surface of a hefty rock. The purple hedgehog held her arms tight around the male’s neck when he soared up and landed on the right side of the deck. Moriah giggled as Rhys took her inside for warmth of the tree house helped remove the coldness chills they had endured for a short time. The young female was allowed to stand on her two feet once more making her approach to the closet putting away her winter coat. “Rhys,” Moriah said in a soft manner. Taking off his coat, he turned his awareness to her. “Yes Moriah,” the hedgehog asked in a similar tone.
    “Can I put your coat away for you?” Grinning at her, he nods and says, “You can. Thank you.” Wondering through the small hall up to him taking his coat and smiles to him. “You’re welcome.” The purple hedgehog hung the coat next to hers and closed the door. Rhys walks into the living room feeling comfortable to be back indoors. “Want me to cook dinner,” the purple hedgehog asked him as she got in the kitchen. “Right now? You don’t have to for now Moriah. I want to show you something first.” “Show me something? What is it,” she asked curiously strolling into the room with him. Rhys grinned and headed off down the wide hall, “Follow me.”
    Doing so and holding his hand, Moriah asks, “What are you going to show me?” “You’ll see. I hope you’ll like it.” “Can you tell me please,” his girlfriend asked again having an urge to know. He looks back, smiles and tells her, “Don’t worry.” Blushing and trusting his words Moriah said no more and they continued to the next hall on the left. Meanwhile, outside nearby covered behind by some maple and ash trees; boxes of fireworks were placed in an organized fashion. “Okay everyone, it’s time to set up these pyrotechnics for the evening,” Miles stated in details of leadership while standing on top of a crate. Kapus flapped his wings and sat on top of the brilliant fox’s cap. “We need to get this job done and surprise Moriah and Rhys.” Leaning against the bark on an ash tree, Zetsepkuu was staring at his fingers till Miles gave the orders.
    “Sure, we’ll help,” Pure said sprinting up to the boxes and deposited the fireworks in the snow. Lime sat quietly waiting to see what would happen when the surprise would be revealed. Speedy stood by in case Miles needed some extra help having his arms crossed. “Nova brought the rest,” Nova happily announced lugging another box. Miles satisfied, smiled and advised her. “Set it over with the center of the opening Nova. Want to make sure we can get a enormous enough gap and discharge that firework directly up.” Panting, Smash stops in front of Miles’ post dropping Tres on the snow and the gray hedgehog picks his head up looking around. “I finally brought him here,” the echidna said before catching his breath. “Indeed, we need to set up a test run. Care to help Tres?” Plunking himself up in a salute to Miles, he remarks, “I would be honored.” The gray hedgehog said no more as he picked a couple of the fireworks and held them against his side. While Tres walked by, Zatic placed his flaming marshmallow to touch the fuses on the fireworks Trespasser was carrying. “So is that everything,” Smash questioned to Miles. The fox’s answer was, “I believe so.”
    “Alright, cause I was wonder…” Smash didn’t finish his sentence as soon as the fuses went off on the fireworks and blew up leaving smolder on his face. Zatic hid away his marshmallow getting rid of the evidence. The gray hedgehog didn’t feel the fireworks by his side anymore, turned his head, and saw Smash’s face covered. “Smash, you got a little something on your face,” Tres informed him. Clenching his fists and teeth, Smash growled loudly and then yelled out, “I’ll give you something for your face!” The blue echidna then charged at him and Trespasser began running away. “It was an accident Smash! I wouldn’t hurt my buddy!” “Oh, I’ll show you what buddies like to do for fun!” Watching them both run around, Miles sighs and says to himself, “Why did I ask Tres to help with the fireworks?”
    Stopping in front of a door, Rhys moves his attention to Moriah and smiles. Looking up at him, she asks, “What is it?” “Want to show you what’s in this room.” The black hedgehog turned the knob opening it slowly. “After you Sugarplum,” he said in a gentleman behavior. The female’s face turned red from those words and responded, “Thank you Reeseypoo.” The purple hedgehog walked into the room and saw a carpeted floor made of a night theme with stars on it. Moving her eyes upward, she saw tables designed in circles with chairs for people to sit in but nobody was in the tree house besides the two of them. Moriah wondered to the center of the room standing on part of the floor that wasn’t carpeted but it was made of wood crafted for a good satisfaction. Rhys closed the door and walked next to his girlfriend. “You like it?” Glancing at him, she replied, “Yeah, I do.” “You made a dance room,” the purple hedgehog asked knowing for sure that this was the purpose from the layout of the space.
    Grinning, the male hedgehog answered, “Yep.” Then the black hedgehog reached and grabbed a remote from the nearest table. “Huh,” Moriah asked as she watched him push a button making the lights change to different colors and rotating around the room. A sound system at the right end of the room turns on all of the speakers and starts to play Is It You. Both of the hedgehogs blush deep red when the song began. Rhys placed the remote back on the table, turned to Moriah taking his hand out and asked her, “Want to dance?” The violet hedgehog’s face heated up more and she nodded silently smiling giving her hand to him. The black hedgehog smiled back and led her to the center of the dance floor. Wrapping his arms around her waist to make her feel safe and comforted, Rhys assisted Moriah to stand closer in front of him.
    She in return positioned her arms around his neck gently and stared up into his eyes like as if his eyes were the warmth and secure place that kept her protected from anything that dared to come haunt her. They pressed their heads against each other, still staring and slow dancing to their song without a care for whatever else was happening in the world for the couple both knew that they were in their own. The violet hedgehog rested her head on her boyfriend’s right shoulder. Rhys took a step back and began to spin Moriah around slowly. The purple hedgehog started to giggle and the black hedgehog started laughing along with her. He extended her outward, and then pulled her back in swiftly making them both blush more. She looked up at him; Rhys winked to her causing her to smile and tipped her gently so he wouldn’t frighten her.
    Moriah blushed redder before Rhys leaned down touching her lips and helping her stand up when the song ended when they kissed. “Thank you,” she whispered to him. “I always love dancing with you.” The purple hedgehog hugged him and smiled with joy. Rhys grinned and hugged her back saying, “You’re welcome. I know you love to so I did it for a surprise.” Eskimo kissing him, Moriah giggled, “Thank you.” Rhys chuckled a little, “You’re welcome.”
    “Time to set up the fireworks everyone,” Miles directed. “Wait,” a voice shouted in the background. Everyone stopped and turned their heads to see Hako running with Ciara towards their set up followed behind by Axiom and Sceinic. “Hako, Ciara, Axiom, and Sceinic. Just in time for the revelation,” Miles stated. “Yay, we made it,” shouted Ciara. “What’s going on now,” the purple fox asked as Axiom had his arms crossed in stillness. “Setting off fireworks for Rhys and Moriah,” Miles told them. “Ah.” Smash comes back in dragging Tres who had bruises and didn’t move an inch. “It’s done,” Smash said in a less angry tone. “Alright, everyone positions,” Miles ordered.
    Moriah drags Rhys by his arm and they both laugh as they head to the front door. The purple hedgehog then opens the door and they both stop by the rail. Both turning to one another and holding hands, the couple blushes as they stare into each other’s eyes. “Rhys,” Moriah said in her gentle voice. “Yes Moriah,” he replied back. The purple hedgehog enfolded her arms around his neckline carefully feeling his fur and began to turn red. The black hedgehog stared at her wrapping his arms around her soft waist and the two hedgehogs moved close to each other slowly.
    Ignoring the freezing atmosphere, the couple leaned to each other, kissed, and the sound of a firework stopped them and turned their interest up to the sky. There above was a golden heart with 2/2/10 in the center of it. The sight astonished both Rhys and Moriah yet still making their cheeks feel redder. “What’s going on,” Moriah asked to Rhys. “I don’t know. Who would explode fire…?” “Happy anniversary,” everyone else jumped out from behind trees shouting up. “Happy anniversary!” The young couple moved their heads down over the railing seeing all of their friends and smiled. “Thanks guys,” they both shouted back. Tears starting to fill his eyes, Hako started to cry and said, “They grow up so fast.” Rolling her eyes, Ciara mumbled while Zetsepkuu patted Hako’s back saying, “There he goes again.” Walking through the park, Flare and Emlyn move their heads up laying their eyes seeing the fireworks far away in the distance. Turning to him, the red female hedgehog says, “Flare? You alright?” “Yeah, I’m fine,” the white hedgehog told her. They both then continued their walk through the park still having thoughts over the fireworks.
    Rotating their heads to each other, blushing and smiling, Rhys stood behind Moriah holding her by her waist. Turning her head up to see his face, the purple hedgehog blushed and whispered, I love you Rhys.” Grinning back, the black hedgehog whispered back, “I love you too Moriah. Happy anniversary.” “Happy anniversary.” Rhys and Moriah then kissed again, happily smiled, and stared at the golden heart.
    Back near the pile of snow where the two hedgehogs both sat, the rose on the left died from too much frost to bear but the other rose began melting the ice and snow covering it. After a few moments of finally thawing, a blue rose began to bloom. Like the love Rhys and Moriah share, there is always one thing certain, things important in your life are cherished and can thought of as…one among many.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rhys' Writing Topic VOZLn

Rhys' Writing Topic Medalw11Rhys' Writing Topic Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Rhys' Writing Topic Empty Re: Rhys' Writing Topic

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 27th 2011, 12:16 am

It's good. Apart from a few errors in your grammar, there's only one thing I'd like to point out:

You should make new paragraphs more open. Blocks of text are painful for the eyes and can make you lose readers. Remember to start a new paragraph each time someone new speaks.
    Rhys the Hedgehog
    Rhys the Hedgehog

Rep0

Post by Rhys the Hedgehog February 27th 2011, 12:38 am

Ashley Hushimo wrote:It's good. Apart from a few errors in your grammar, there's only one thing I'd like to point out:

You should make new paragraphs more open. Blocks of text are painful for the eyes and can make you lose readers. Remember to start a new paragraph each time someone new speaks.

For the paragraphs, I've tried to edit them before on other forums. They just go back to the way they were when I post it. There's not much I can do about that.

As for making separate paragraphs for new people to speak, I know that's kind of style in writing but I like to do my own style. Not every writer can be the same right?
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rhys' Writing Topic VOZLn

Rhys' Writing Topic Medalw11Rhys' Writing Topic Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 27th 2011, 12:40 am

I understand, but it's technically one of the "laws" of writing, if you will. However, I've seen plenty of compromises made by good artists before (such as Jordan Sonnenblick putting dialogue in italics rather than between quotation marks) and I think that you pulled it off.
    Rhys the Hedgehog
    Rhys the Hedgehog

Rep0

Post by Rhys the Hedgehog February 27th 2011, 12:44 am

Thanks. I feel like doing my own things and ideas for writing and I get a huge interest and enjoyment out of it.
    Rhys the Hedgehog
    Rhys the Hedgehog

Rep0

Post by Rhys the Hedgehog February 27th 2011, 12:23 pm

Here's a quick story I also did for Moriah. It was the first one I ever posted on forums so it's not as good as my others but I hope you'll like it.

Cavern Stroll

The sun was shining over the forest at the tree house. Rhys walks out to the deck with a smile on his face. He looked up to the sky and Moriah came up from behind him and was hugging his arm. Rhys turned his head at her and grinned. “Ready,” Rhys asked calmly. Moriah nodded back to him and held onto Rhys’ hand. Rhys suddenly let go, spun around and lifted her into his arms. “Woah,” Moriah said while Rhys lifted her into his arms and jumped downward to the ground. “Here we go,” he said when he started running and the wind was touching them like as if though it was a windy day.
    Rhys stopped near the right side of the bottom of the waterfall. Moriah turned her head to Rhys. “We’re going in there?” “Yep,” Rhys replied and started walking on the path into the cavern. The pink crystals stuck into the walls were shining a very beautiful light. The shine started appearing on both Rhys and Moriah as he carried her through. The opening to another hidden area was revealed and the shine blinded Moriah’s eyes. “Open your eyes,” Rhys said. She did so and saw that she was standing a ledge with soft bladed grass. There were two paths that lead down to a small lake with the pure water shining and a small flat top hill was near it. She knelt down and rubbed her right hand through the blades feeling they were as soft as the fur of a cat. Rhys smirked while Moriah stood up and she walked back to Rhys to hug him.
    He rubbed her back and kissed her cheek softly. Moriah began to blush and took Rhys’ hand as he took it out to her. They began walking down the path on the right and walked through a dirt path with small trees on both sides as they walked toward the hill. Once they reached the bottom, they started walking up stone steps that were carved decoratively. Once they were at the top, they saw a single tree near the center with a hammock set up. Moriah began blushing more and put her head down. Rhys looked at her and lifted her head by putting his hand under her chin. “You don’t have to hide it,” Rhys said while brushing her quills. “Okay,” replied Moriah. Rhys walked with her to the hammock and he helped lay down on it. “Thank you,” Moriah said while looking at him. Rhys lied down next to her and said, “Your welcome.” Moriah puts her head down on his chest and cuddled him. Rhys smiled and rubbed her head gently. She then closed her eyes slowly and cuddled closer to him. “I love you Rhys,” said Moriah. Rhys replied back, “I love you too Moriah.” Rhys kissed her head and let her fall asleep.
    Then there were birds chirping and the noises of crickets throughout the night. Moriah opened her eyes and show that she was laying down and floating. When she looked, she actually saw Rhys carrying her through the forest. “Where are going,” She said tiredly. Rhys looked down at her while he was walking. “Oh, you’re awake now. We’re going to back to the tree house.” “Oh,” Moriah said while she looked up seeing the tree house. Rhys jumped up onto the deck and put Moriah down.
    They both walked to the door and went inside. They walked to the opening of the kitchen and Rhys stopped. Moriah stopped next to him and asked, “What is it Rhys?” Rhys turned to her and said, “Look up.” “Huh,” and she looked up and saw mistletoe above her head. She gave a blank stare at Rhys and put her left hand on her hip. “It’s not even Christmas yet Rhys.” Rhys started to laugh and said, “Yeah, I know. I’m sorry.” “Ho ho ho. Oh yes it is Christmas.” Moriah heard the voice somewhere behind Rhys and said, “Huh?” Then suddenly Tres came out wearing a Santa suit and had a sack. “Merry Christmas to you kids,” he said jolly. Moriah gave a blank stare at Rhys. Rhys looked back at her and put his hands in front of himself. “I swear I didn’t plan this.” “Well of course not. It’s my job. Look at all of the toys I got,” Tres claimed happily while dumping all of the Sonic toys on the floor. “Ah, Sonic toys,” he said oddly as he rubbed himself in the pile of Sonic toys. Both Moriah and Rhys gave confused looks and looked at each other.
    “Hey gu…what on Earth are you doing Tres,” Smash asked when he walked in. “Nothing,” He replied with a weird look. “Um…okay,” Smash said. Smash then looked at the sack and realized there was still something inside. “Hm,” he said when he put his hand in to get it from the bag. When he pulled his arm out, he had his wallet in his hand and gave a mad look at Tres. “What was this doing in there?!” Tres stopped rubbing himelf and looked at the wallet. Tres gave a worried look and said,“Is that a wallet? Um…I going to deliver more toys for the kids bye.” Tres then started to run out of the tree house and Smash followed him. “Come back here you,” yelled Smash. Rhys and Moriah watched them leave the tree house and looked at each other. “That was awkward,” Rhys stated. “Oh well,” Moriah replied and put her arms around Rhys’ neck and kissed him. Tres jumped over the railing of the deck, landed to the ground and started to run through the forest while Smash followed. “Don’t hurt Santa or you will get coal,” Tres exclaimed. “Oh I’ll give you coal,” he said while he ran after Tres. “Curse Santa Passer’s sexyness,” Tres yelled while running from Smash into the distance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content