Mother 3.

Schismatist
    Schismatist

Mother 3. WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Mother 3. Empty Mother 3.

Post by Schismatist March 11th 2011, 12:57 am

There are very few games that make me actually think about life. Life and what it may be becoming. Mother 3, is one of those games. With the release of Pokemon Black and White, which I am convinced is heavily influenced by Mother 3 because of its nature Vs technology theme. Plus the fact that Pokemon Black and White have a lot of Mother 3 music. But anyway, has anyone else played this game? What'd you think about it?(Personally, I consider it my favorite game.)
    Jmh
    Jmh

Mother 3. Imagee10

Mother 3. Medalw11Mother 3. White10Mother 3. Medal13

Rep67

Mother 3. Empty Re: Mother 3.

Post by Jmh March 11th 2011, 5:01 pm

Schismatist wrote:There are very few games that make me actually think about life. Life and what it may be becoming. Mother 3, is one of those games. With the release of Pokemon Black and White, which I am convinced is heavily influenced by Mother 3 because of its nature Vs technology theme. Plus the fact that Pokemon Black and White have a lot of Mother 3 music. But anyway, has anyone else played this game? What'd you think about it?(Personally, I consider it my favorite game.)
    Of all time?

I never played it because it never came out in the US, but I heard it was kinda emotional and weird.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Mother 3. VOZLn

Mother 3. Medalw11Mother 3. Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord March 11th 2011, 11:43 pm

Same here. Never played it, but I heard it was good. Although it better have a better combat system than Earthbound, which was bland.
    Schismatist
    Schismatist

Mother 3. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Schismatist March 12th 2011, 6:33 pm

Jmh wrote:
    Schismatist wrote:There are very few games that make me actually think about life. Life and what it may be becoming. Mother 3, is one of those games. With the release of Pokemon Black and White, which I am convinced is heavily influenced by Mother 3 because of its nature Vs technology theme. Plus the fact that Pokemon Black and White have a lot of Mother 3 music. But anyway, has anyone else played this game? What'd you think about it?(Personally, I consider it my favorite game.)
    Of all time?

I never played it because it never came out in the US, but I heard it was kinda emotional and weird.
    It's both of those things, making it one of the most original RPG's I've ever played.
    Chaos_Overlord wrote:Same here. Never played it, but I heard it was good. Although it better have a better combat system than Earthbound, which was bland.
    It's a bit better, not by much, but enough to spice things up.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Mother 3. ZtZYh

Mother 3. Blackr10Mother 3. Medalw11Mother 3. Zigzag10Mother 3. White10Mother 3. Medal13Mother 3. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 13th 2011, 9:07 pm

I'd like to play it if I ever found it without having to download it. But I also want to play Earthbound 0 and 1.
    Schismatist
    Schismatist

Mother 3. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Schismatist March 14th 2011, 4:52 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I'd like to play it if I ever found it without having to download it. But I also want to play Earthbound 0 and 1.
    It's pretty sad that Nintendo wont release them on the Wii shop channel. I mean, Creatures Inc is still around, but they're mostly working on the Pokemon games.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content