Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Where Do We Go? VOZLn

Where Do We Go? Medalw11Where Do We Go? Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Where Do We Go? Empty Where Do We Go?

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 21st 2011, 10:07 pm

A cry for help in the form of a fan fiction.

CHAPTER ONE

Destinie and Averee clutched each others' hands, fearing whatever power waited for them down the polished stone sidewalk.

Taking small steps, the two sisters faced each beige stone one by one, trying to push to the back of their minds the horrible betrayal they had been subjected to.

At last, Destinie broke the silence, falling to her knees. "How could Tiffany have done this to us?"

Averee offered her hand to the magenta fox. "I don't know. But we have to show her that we're strong! We'll find our way back!"

"No, I hate her!" Destinie sobbed. "I don't think she deserves to be near us at all. I never want to see her again."

Averee couldn't bear to think that Destinie would probably live out her wish, but the hard truth hit her in the face. She wished for light to illuminate their path; for something to lend them a hand.

Tiffany was eight years old when she got her first gaming system. She borrowed a few video games from her older brother, Trey, as she saved up to buy some of her own. After playing a few Sonic games, she began to be drawn into the world of the blue hedgehog and his friends. Like the typical Sonic fan, she created her own fan characters: Destinie and Averee.

As time passed, Destinie and Averee's home moved from the center of her attention to a quiet corner in her mind. She payed little attention to them as she outgrew her love for Sonic, forgetting them almost completely at one point.

It was a sunny afternoon when she found an old Gameboy Advance system with a Sonic game still tucked into the game card slot. Looking at the old cartridge lovingly, she sat down on her daybed to play a few episodes as she wondered what to do with the old game and electronic.

She had set her mind onto offering them to her college-bound brother to keep when Tiffany realized that game collectors would pay at the maximum forty dollars to get their hands on a working game and at least fifty for the system itself. Sliding the electronics into her backpack, she slunk into her garage and boarded her bike. The twelve-year-old girl was halfway to the GameStop when she remember Destinie and Avery, the twin purple foxes she had dreamed up several years ago.

Overjoyed to finally be thought of, to be remembered, Tiffany's brainchildren tried to pull her back into her old memories, to time spent holding hands with her imaginary friends. However, thinking about their flaw-filled character design, Tiffany laughed and tossed them out of her mind completely, carelessly forgetting the two characters without batting an eyelash.

The two characters, easily classified as poorly-developed and "Mary-Sue-ish", couldn't help but to huddle together and cry on the cold, dark, stony pathway to somewhere unknown. At last, Destinie regained her composure and tried to have enough courage for the both of them. "Come on, let's find what's at the end of this road."

And so, the two trekked on, their minds set on returning to their beloved Tiffany––though she could probably care less where they had vanished to.

They lost track of time, emotion, and limited stamina, for as they no longer served or had a purpose, they could come and go as they pleased. After several days––or what they assumed to be days, since light never glowed down on the two––they came to a small door obscured by trees.

Meeting eyes and nodding their heads once, the two gripped the door handles until their hands hurt and the two pulled up with all their strength.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Where Do We Go? ZtZYh

Where Do We Go? Blackr10Where Do We Go? Medalw11Where Do We Go? Zigzag10Where Do We Go? White10Where Do We Go? Medal13Where Do We Go? 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Where Do We Go? Empty Re: Where Do We Go?

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 21st 2011, 10:19 pm

A very depressing story so far. It really is true though, how many characters have been abandoned.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Where Do We Go? VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 21st 2011, 10:27 pm

Thanks. Hopefully, I can pick it up to be more interesting.

I hope that a lot of characters will be remembered and fixed because of this story, because it breaks my heart to see characters that haven't been touched in six years and have faded away beyond memory.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Where Do We Go? VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 22nd 2011, 3:41 pm

Weird...I had a dream that some weird, normal member just locked this thread because it was too depressing...I swear, I was panicking!
    TheLordsbeacon
    TheLordsbeacon

Where Do We Go? 3qll2

Rep7

Where Do We Go? Empty Old Times?

Post by TheLordsbeacon May 10th 2011, 1:08 am

Hi Ashey

I made it back here and decided to do a little reading. The first story I read was this one. This is kind of a sad story. I take it that these characters are you're old characters?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content