The ancient lands.

2 posters

Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White

Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White VOZLn

Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White Medalw11Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White Empty Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 22nd 2011, 9:06 pm

This is a role play about trainers and Pokémon that live in the Unova region from Pokémon: Black and White Version.

This is a completely literate RP. I have all rights to turn you down and you may not join without an RP example.

RULES:

>Our main enemies are wild Pokémon and Team Plasma.
    >Be polite.
    >This is a completely literate role play. I have all rights to refuse you.
    >No inappropriate content. You know what's okay to use.
    >No trainerxPokémon love. Relationships are allowed between trainers.
    >You don't have to be a Pokémon Black or White player.

Joining form:

Screen name:
    Character name:
    Trainer or Pokémon?:
    Type of Pokémon (Pokémon only):
    Eye color:
    Fur/skin/hair/other color:
    Moves (Pokémon only):
    RP example:

Allegiances:

Gym leader: Ashley "Ash" Cortson, an olive-skinned girl with gray eyes and short, jagged blonde hair. Played by Ashley Hushimo.

Senior trainers:

Caiden Cortson, an olive-skinned boy with gray eyes and short, ear-length blonde hair that grows longer in the back. Played by Ashley Hushimo.

Trainers:

Ezra, a boy with blue hair, sky blue eyes, and a jacket similar to that of Ash (from the Pokémon anime) wears. Played by Theez.

Junior trainers:

NEWS:

I have removed the Pokémon you own from the joining form, but please don't whip out random Pokémon or Pokémon you don't have.

RUMOR MILL:

Word is that there's soon going to be a page with all the Trainers, their Pokémon, and their moves listed on it.

Last edited by Ashley Hushimo on April 6th 2011, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White Medalw11Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White Medal13

Rep13

Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 1st 2011, 11:50 pm

Bump?
    theez

Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White 3qll2

: Male
     Rep0

Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White Empty Re: Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White

Post by theez April 6th 2011, 3:20 pm

Alright, Now that I have a RP Example, I'll update my form. Here you go:
    Screen Name: Ezra
    Character Name: Ezra
    Trainer
    Pokemon: Charmander, Lucario, Gardevior, and Zoroark.
    Eye color: Sky Blue
    Hair Color: Blue, and a jacket like Ash's.
    Aleigence:
    Gym leader: Ashley "Ash" Cortson, an olive-skinned girl with gray eyes and short, jagged blonde hair. Played by Ashley Hushimo. Chili, a guy with red hair, one of 3 leaders at the Striatone City Gym. Played By Theez.

Senior trainers:

Caiden Cortson, an olive-skinned boy with gray eyes and short, ear-length blonde hair that grows longer in the back. Played by Ashley Hushimo.

Trainers:

None yet....

Possible Junior Trainers: Naruto Uzamaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuga, all played by Theez [I control how they act.]

Junior Trainers: None yet...

P.S. Do you want me to make a form for the Naruto group? I'll make them just in case.

Last edited by theez on April 21st 2011, 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 6th 2011, 10:15 pm

Welcome!

To write a roleplay example, just give me a little snippet of a post you might write so I can get a feel for how you write. For example:

Caiden held up the incense stick to his nose and took a whiff. Spluttering, trying to get the awful stick's reek as far from his nose as possible, he whirled on his sister. "How could you make me smell something so horrible?"

Ash chuckled. "It's easy!"
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 7th 2011, 11:29 am

Trainer: There is absoluley no way you can beat me, kid.
    Ezra: Hehe... I think you'll find yourself wrong there, pal.

P.S. That was my Roleplaying example
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 7th 2011, 11:30 am

theez wrote:Trainer: There is absoluley no way you can beat me, kid.
    Ezra: Hehe... I think you'll find yourself wrong there, pal.

P.S. That was my Roleplaying example
    I think...
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 7th 2011, 11:32 am

Ashley Hushimo wrote:This is a role play about trainers and Pokémon that live in the Unova region from Pokémon: Black and White Version.

This is a completely literate RP. I have all rights to turn you down and you may not join without an RP example.

RULES:

>Our main enemies are wild Pokémon and Team Plasma.
    >Be polite.
    >This is a completely literate role play. I have all rights to refuse you.
    >No inappropriate content. You know what's okay to use.
    >No trainerxPokémon love. Relationships are allowed between trainers.
    >You don't have to be a Pokémon Black or White player.

Joining form:

Screen name:
    Character name:
    Trainer or Pokémon?:
    Type of Pokémon (Pokémon only):
    Eye color:
    Fur/skin/hair/other color:
    Moves (Pokémon only):
    RP example:

Allegiances:

Gym leader: Ashley "Ash" Cortson, an olive-skinned girl with gray eyes and short, jagged blonde hair. Played by Ashley Hushimo.

Senior trainers:

Trainers:

Ezra, a boy with blue hair, sky blue eyes, and a jacket similar to that of Ash (from the Pokémon anime) wears. Played by Theez.

Junior trainers:

NEWS:

I have removed the Pokémon you own from the joining form, but please don't whip out random Pokémon or Pokémon you don't have.

RUMOR MILL:

Word is that there's soon going to be a page with all the Trainers, their Pokémon, and their moves listed on it.
    Thanks. I appreciate it.
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 7th 2011, 11:35 am

Sorry about the pokemon. I thought I could do that. Wrong Idea, sorry.
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 7th 2011, 3:57 pm

Hey, can we battle like they do in the show.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 8th 2011, 10:57 pm

Yes. Please remember to edit what you post into one post so that it doesn't flood the thread.

The roleplay will be more similar to the gameplay than the show, mainly because I haven't watched it.

For the roleplay example, when I say that this is a literate roleplay, I mean that it is written in third person in prose form. However, if this is the way that you are used to, you may RP in that format.

Don't worry about the number of Pokémon thing. I edited that out shortly after you joined, because I decided that for people like me, who play the game and are always getting and losing Pokémon, it can just become a hassle.
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 9th 2011, 6:30 am

Here, I can change it to the way you want, I was clueless.
    The day was beautiful, the sky was blue and there were barely any problems with the forecast[I know it's cheesy]. But in a forest, a boy named Ezra was pokemon battling a trainer and losing. The trainer said, "There is absolutely no way you can beat me, kid."
    Panting, Ezra replied, "Huh.... Huh..... I think you'll find yourself wrong, pal."
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 9th 2011, 6:33 am

Speaking of, just so you know, the pokemon I have are my favorites. Seriously, they are.
    Just telling you!
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 9th 2011, 12:36 pm

Thanks for changing your sample. You're in!

Yeah, I have some favorite Pokémon, too. My first Pokémon was a Tepig, so that's one of my favorites.
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 10th 2011, 6:49 am

I chose snivy for my starter, and since I haven't played that much in a while, he's at level 23 or 24. Are you just starting with pokemon?
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 10th 2011, 6:52 am

This is going to be epic. I think I'm going to go play pokemon black now. Thanks for getting me into the pokemon spirit!
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 10th 2011, 8:16 pm

You're welcome! Pokémon Black is so much fun! My time is at about seven hours.

Yeah, this is my first Pokémon game, but since Ash is a trainer she has a couple Pokémon.
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 11th 2011, 7:19 am

Awesome, my first was pokemon pearl.
    theez

Rep0

Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White Empty Ezra's first battle in Unova

Post by theez April 13th 2011, 9:26 am

Okay Charmander, let's go and battle some trrainers!
    ......... Oh so you want to battle? Okay let's go!
    Go, Charmander! And use, flame wheel! *Trainers Snivy is knocked out.* Hehe, now, unless you have a better pokemon than that, you should give up. Trainer, "Is that how it is? Okay, go Zekrom!" "Y-You have a legendary pokemon?" "There is absolutley no way that any of your pokemon can beat me, now! Hahahahahahh!" Ezra clenches his teeth, "Even so....."
    "I have to try!"
    "Charmander, come back!"

Hmmmmm...... I need a pokemon that can neutralize Zekrom, and leave him open for an attack.... In that case... " Come on out, Gardevoir!" "Okay Gardevoir, use Psychic to freeze him!" When the attack landed, it had no effect. "Darn!" "Hehe, didn't I say that you couldn't beat me? Zekrom, attack that Gardevior! Thunder!" Gardevior was screaming in pain,"AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........" "No, Gardevior!" Gardevior fell down, with those dizzy eyes you see in the show. Looking at his pokemon, Ezra got a pokeball out of his pocket and said, "Good Job, Gardevior, take a good rest," He told his pokemon kindly. He returned his pokemon and looked back at his opponent. Then he looked back at his pokeballs. When he did he saw that not one, but two pokeballs were out of commission! Ezra asked the trainer, " Do you have any spare revives, one of my pokemon seems to have given up already." "Hehe, no that's just because of the excess damage went strait to your Charmander." "W-What! Darn." "Okay time to see how strong you really are,
    Zoroark, Let's go!" Zoroark comes out. "Zoroark, use slash!" The attack had no effect. "Darn." Ezra said. The trainer said, "Okay Zekrom, use Dragon Claw!"
    When Zoroark was hit, Ezra yelled, "Zoroarrrrrk!" The Zoroark fell to the ground.
    Ezra said, "Darn." Then two people ran up beside the trainer and said, "Master N
    are you in need of any assistance?" "N?..... Oh! You are... the king of team Plasma!
    Grrrr..... so I guess you will try to take my pokemon? Not gonna happen!" N replied, "Is that so, then let me see you get past my Zekrom, little boy."
    Ezra was getting angry. "Grrrrr..... I'm going to avenge all of the trainers you beat, right here, right now! Go, Lucario!" N said to his lakeys, "What do those stat estimators say about this Lucario's stat's, I don't want to take any chances."
    One of the Plasma people siad, " There all.... OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!![I love that part of DBZ lol ]." N replied" Over 9000 Shocked T-There must be some kind of mistake."

Ezra said, "This is my strongest pokemon, Lucario. It would be Charmander, but he never evolved." N replied, "Even so, you cannot beat me, Zekrom is a Legendary pokemon. He cannot be beaten!" "Hehe, I think i'll find you wrong there, pal. Lucario, use Aura Sphere!" It hit the Zekrom, and the zekrom fell with a Crash.
    N screamed, "Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!I'll get you some other day, just you wait!" Ezra laughed" Hehe, good job, Lucario! Come on back!" Ezra looked up at the sky. "If this guy was good, then I can't wait to see more!"
    theez

Rep0

Inside the Unova Region: Pokémon Black and White Empty Gym 1, and some old and new friends.

Post by theez April 20th 2011, 9:41 am

Ezra was walking with his Lucario. "Hehe. I hope we get to the town soon, I can't wait to see the gym leader." Walking along, he remembered how he had caught his Zoroark, his first Unova Pokemon. "Go, Pokeball!"Ezra then remembered team plasma and their goal. Ezra laughed at the thought of releasing any of his Pokemon. This was going to be one awesome journey. He then saw a building. "Sweet! A city!" He smiled. He had done his research on the pokemon here, and new everything that had happened before he came here. He was going to have a good time in this region. He started to run up, and before he new it, he was there. "Striation City, what a city..." He then saw a man with green hair. He ran up to him and asked, "Excuse me, but could you point me in the direction of the Pokemon gym that is here?" The man looked at him, and then saw his Lucario. The man said, "Is that a Lucario? Awesome, I've never seen one before! That must mean that your from the Sinnoh region, right?" Ezra had a sweat drop on his head when he replied, "No, I started out in Kanto. I just traveled in Sinnoh and Hoen as well." The man replied, "Wow. You are cool. May I ask your name?" Ezra replied, "I'm Ezra, and you are...?"
    The man said, "I'm Derek, nice to meet you, Ezra." "Same to you," Ezra replied.
    "Now, can you please tell me where the Gym is?" Ezra asked again.
    "Sure, follow me."

When they got to the gym, Ezra got excited. Ezra ran inside, but was surprised to see a restraunt instead. Then a red haired man came up to him and said, "Hello, may I seat you?" "Uh, sure maybe this is a test to throw me off"
    The red haired man led him to a table, and he sat down. " Come on out, guys," and Ezra let his pokemon out of their Pokeballs. The red hared man said, "Wow, you don't see many of those pokemon around here."
    Ezra replied, " Thanks." The man gave him and his pokemon some food. Ezra was happy that he got to eat, but was wondering when he would get to battle. Ezra asked, "Excuse me, but can I battle the Gym Leader now?" The man said, " Oh, your here to battle, eh? Well then...,. Cress, Derek, let's give our guest the proper battle, shall we?" Then a Blue haired man came up behind him. "Hello, I'm Cress, I hope to battle you today." Then Derek came up behind him and said, "Well, Ezra, let's see how good you are." Then the red haired man said, "Chili, at your service."
    Then, the girls that were at the other tables squealed, "Yay! We get to see a battle!" Ezra was already weirder out, and this was even weirder. Then the restraunt transformed into a battle arena. Ezra said, " Cooooool," in awe.

The Gym Leaders came up to Ezra and asked, "Which pokemon was your starter pokemon?" Ezra replied, "Charmander, why?" Then Chili answered, "Then you will battle Cress. Since you chose a fire type, you will battle a water type." Ezra, "That would be fun, but can I battle you all at once? I'd love to test our skills in a three on three battle." Derek replied, " I guess we could do that. So you mean we are on a team, and we each have 1 pokemon out at once, and you have 3 pokemon out at once?"
    Ezra replied, "Yeah." Chili said, " Then let's battle!"

Ezra threw 3 pokeballs at once and yelled, "Go, Charmander, Lucario, and Gardevior!" Cress threw a pokeball and yelled, "Panpour, come on out!" Chili cryed, "Pansear, let's show these guy's how strong the heat is![I know it's cheesy]" Derek threw a pokeball and said, "Pansage, let's go." All of the pokemon were standing in a fighting position, ready to battle[ get ready for some DBZ action.] Ezra yelled, "Everyone, let's go!" Then all of his pokemon started to run up to the other pokemon. Then the other pokemon ran up to them. The clash of the two forces was so intense, a small explosion took place.
    Then all of the pokemon flew up into the air. Ezra yelled, "Lucario, you take Panpour, Charmander, you take Pansage, and Gardevior, you take Pansear, alright?"
    The pokemon nodded. Lucario punched at Panpour, who was sent flying, then Pansage threw a Razor Leaf at Lucario, and then Lucario was hit by a flamethrower as well as the Razor Leaf. Lucario fell to the ground, and Charmander hit Pansage with a Fire Blast, hurting it alot. Then Panpour came up and used Tackle to throw Charmander to the ground, and then launched a water gun. Gardevior stoped it with Psychic, and re-directed it at Pansear, hurting it badly. Then Charmander came up behind Panpour, and used Iron Tail and threw it to the ground, and Lucario hit it with a Aura Sphere in midair. Cress, Chili, and Derek all yelled, "All of you, use the combo attack on Gardevior!" Then Pansear, Pansage, and Panpour surounded Gardevior, and launched Solar Beam, Flamethrower, and Hydro Pump. Gardevior screamed, and fell to the ground. Ezra took out a Pokeball and returned his Gardevior, "Good job. Nice Redirection move. Take a break." Then Ezra took another pokeball and threw it, "Zoroark, your up!" Zoroark stood up, and assumed a fighting position. "Zoroark, use Dark Pulse on Pansage!" The Dark Pulse hit Pansage, but barely damaged it . Then Charmander launched a fire blast at Pansage, but was intercepted by a water gun, and that created mist, which blocked the sight of all pokemon.... except.... "Lucario, go!" Lucario closed his eyes, and ran up to Panpour, and punched him, sending him flying, then pursued it, and when it got to the Panpour, it barraged it with punches and kicks. Then the Panpour went flying close to Cress, "H-How is that possible? It shouldn't be able to see!" Ezra replied, "It has the unique ability to sense aura's, and so do I. So Charmander, use fire blast and aim it too your left!" Charmander's fire blast hit Pansage directly, and it was sent flying. "Thanks for intercepting that, you really helped me out." Cress than shouted, "Panpour, spin and clear up the mist!" The mist soon cleared up. all of the pokemon were standing. but Ezra's pokemon were all tired and beaten up. "Panpour, use water gun on Charmander!" The water gun finished off Charmander, and then, "Pansage, use Razor Leaf on Zoroark!" They both fell to the ground, unable to battle. "Good job, of of you. Take a nice long rest." Ezra returned his pokemon. "Lucario, are you ready to show them the move we've been working on?" Lucario nodded and jumped up, and Ezra jumped up to.
    Then they stayed up off the ground. Then they both cupped there hands to their side, and Ezra said, "Double..... Aura," a light appeared in Ezra and Lucario's hands, and when it was done, Ezra yelled, "Beam!" Then they opened there hands and put them in front of themselves, and a huge beam came out, while in reaction,
    Cress, Chili, and Derek said, "All of you, use the combo attack, Flame Solar Pump!"
    They launched the attack, and the two beams met in midair, and created an explosion. The beams struggled against each other, fighting for superiority.
    Then the beams clash point came close to Ezra and Lucario, and Ezra said, "Lucario, hold it stable! I'll add some power!" Then Ezra pulled back and used another Aura Beam, but using up all of his energy made charging this one up slower. "Come on, faster, faster!" The beam was getting closer and closer to them, "There! Double Aura Beam.... Times 2!" The Beam went all the way back to the other pokemon, and they got hit. Then Ezra flew back down to the ground, exhausted. He had won, fair and square. He had checked the rule book, and there was nothing prohibiting a trainer from combining his power with a pokemon in one move. He could fight if he wanted to, but that would take the fun out of battling. He and his Lucario fell down, tired out. Then Cress walked up to him, and said, "Good Battle. We haven't seen a battle like that in ages. You are truly.... an amazing trainer." Ezra replied, "Thanks, you to. I learned that from a great deal of hard work. That move is our best." Cress said, " Well, you have definitely earned this badge." Ezra said, "Thank you so much." Chili was in thought, Ezra, hmm.
    I've heard that name before......
    Chili the said, " Ezra, how you like it if I traveled with you?" Ezra replied, "You mean it? Awesome!" As they walked out of the city together[ meaning all of them], Cress said, "Good luck, Ezra, I hope we meet again." "Me to," Ezra replied. "Bye! We'll see you once I beat the pokemon league! :D "

Later, while Ezra and Chili were walking down the road, Chili exclaimed, "Of course, that's where I heard your name! Do you know 3 people named, Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata?" "W-What? Were they at the gym earlier today?" Ezra replied. "Yeah, they were, and they asked us if we had seen you. How do you know them?"
    "Sasuke and Hinata are my siblings, and Naruto is Hinata's boyfriend. Why?"
    Chili said, "They were headed up for Nacrene city just now, before you came, let's hurry!" Ezra said, "Okay!"

Okay, let's get back to the real world here. If you want me to, I can edit out the Naruto character's. I just thought it would be fun to have people from a different series. I can totally edit that part out if you want. Bye! lol
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 20th 2011, 4:28 pm

Just so you know, I know I got Cilanes name wrong[ Derek in here, Cilane in the actual game.]
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 20th 2011, 4:46 pm

theez wrote:Just so you know, I know I got Cilanes name wrong[ Derek in here, Cilane in the actual game.]
    I plan to meet with your characters in the next few post's. Just to let you know. Oh, and also, this is not my Sonic fan character, otherwise I would have put Sonic characters instead.
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 21st 2011, 9:00 am

Yo. If you read my update on the form, I said that I would make a form for them, so they are like characters that I put in the game [ I've seen something like that, someone named there pokemon game charater Ash[ of the show, I mean] I'll manage them.

Screen name: Naruto
    Character name: Naruto Uzamaki
    Trainer or Pokémon?: Trainer
    Eye color: Blue
    Fur/skin/hair/other color: Blond Hair That stands up in a spiky circle.
    Pokemon: Servine, and a Deerling so far.
    RP example: Ezra told Naruto, " Wow Naruto, you are getting so good, so fast," "Thanks, I guess being a hyperactive knucklehead ninja helps."

Allegiances:

Gym Leader: None until next installment or whatever...
    Wait, they already battled Chili! Chili is played by Theez.

Trainer: Ezra, a boy with sky blue hair [ forgot that little detail] and more powerful than Naruto is, Ezra is a great friend.

Junior Trainers:

Sasuke Uchiha: A friend that was submerged in darkness,
    Ezra and Naruto helped him see the light [ I totally took that from Yugioh GX] and free him from the clutches of Madara Uchiha. Traveling with Naruto, he has yet to see Ezra, his little brother, again.

Hinata Hyuga: A shy and polite girl, she has always liked Naruto since they met, and Naruto was never aware [ until a while ago]. Hinata died for Naruto, and when she was braught back to life by Nagato, they saw a lot more of each other than normal. Her brothers Ezra and Sasuke are happy for their sister, and for Naruto.
    Her father, on the other hand, only cares about power and his clan. Ezra overheard him saying that he didn't care if she died. He even tried to kill Naruto [ and will.]

Okay. Now for Sasuke:

Screen name: Uchiha2323
    Character name: Sasuke Uchiha
    Befriended pokemon: Chikorita [ found while going to the Professors house], Podive, and Zorua.
    Eye color: Black, and has a sharingan.
    Fur/skin/hair/other color: Black
    Moves (Pokémon only):
    RP example: Some Girls in another table squealed, "That guy is soooo cool!" Sasuke thought, What a bother...
    Allegiances:

Trainer: Ezra, a boy with sky blue hair [ forgot that little detail] and more powerful than Naruto is, Ezra is a great friend.

Junior Trainers:

Ezra and Naruto helped him see the light [ I totally took that from Yugioh GX] and free him from the clutches of Madara Uchiha. Traveling with Naruto, he has yet to see Ezra, his little brother, again.

Hinata Hyuga: A shy and polite girl, she has always liked Naruto since they met, and Naruto was never aware [ until a while ago]. Hinata died for Naruto, and when she was braught back to life by Nagato, they saw a lot more of each other than normal. Her brothers Ezra and Sasuke are happy for their sister, and for Naruto.
    Her father, on the other hand, only cares about power and his clan. Ezra overheard him saying that he didn't care if she died. He even tried to kill Naruto [ and will.]

Hinata is last!!! I'm almost done!

Screen name: Hinata [Sasuke's screen name isn't real, and he won't go by it.]
    Character name: Hinata Hyuga
    Eye color: Pale No Pupil/iris Just the Iris/Pupil
    Fur/skin/hair/other color:Dark blue that goes down to her wast in the back [the easiest hair style of all of Naruto]
    Pokemon: Tepig, and that puppy pokemon that I forgot it's name.... [So not a true pokemon fan, Darn you brain, WORK!!!
    RP example: "Hi Hinata, nice to see you again!" Chili Said, "H-Hi Chili. Same to you."
    Allegiances:

Junior Trainers:

Hope this is okay!
    :D Later! :D
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 21st 2011, 5:03 pm

Sorry I haven't been on lately; I've had WAAAAAY too much homework to do. I'll get updated on your posts.
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 21st 2011, 9:07 pm

Ashley Hushimo wrote:Sorry I haven't been on lately; I've had WAAAAAY too much homework to do. I'll get updated on your posts.
    theez

Rep0

Post by theez April 21st 2011, 9:20 pm

Okay, I have 1 question about Ashley. what gym does she run? Also, does this take place after the events of Black/White? Just wondering.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content