2 posters

The Story of Ezra

theez

The Story of Ezra 3qll2

: Male
     Rep0

The Story of Ezra Empty The Story of Ezra

Post by theez April 7th 2011, 7:20 am

Hi! If you read my second fan character, you saw that I was going to make a fanfic about my character. I have 1 rule for commenting: If it is to horrible for you than I suggest that you leave because I am not to good at writing. Here it is.
    P.S. I have enough on my plait because I have a game to run so I made this 1 part only.

"I must find the truth." Shadow the Hedgehog, a black, mysterious Hedgehog with strange powers. As he skated on the road, he attacked and attacked Black creatures, and at some point, he was surrounded by them. Just as he was about to release a "Chaos Blast", he saw a kid. And that kid was in the radius of the Chaos Blast! He couldn't stop the Chaos Blast now, he just released it and hoped for the best.
    When the smoke cleared, Shadow saw a figure. He couldn't believe it! That kid was alive! Shadow thought" Wow, he must be strong." Extremely confused, Shadow just decided to ponder this after he figured out who he was. He just skated away, leaving that kid alone.

"W-What do you want?!" The same kid that Shadow had hit with the Chaos Blast was being cornered in an alleyway by some crooks who were pretty bad, according to what the kid thought of them. Three big, muscular guys with clubs[ bad weapon, but hey they're ganging up on me.] "Give us all of your Yugioh cards, kid!" "W-What if I don't?" "Then we kill you." One of the crooks took the kid and slammed him against the wall. Holding him up against the wall, the crook said" I'll make your death a lot less painful if you just give me your first name." "My name is Ezra, ngh! And I don't have my cards with me right now so just kill me." " You don't have your cards with you?! Ohhh, you are going to get it, we are going to hurt you so bad, you will wish that you had brought them with you." All three of them Smacked Ezra with their clubs at once. Ezra screamed for help.

Sonic was a little worried. He was running to find Shadow to help him when he had heard a cry for help. Sonic was going as fast as he could. When he finally found the source of the cry, he was astounded by what he saw! Three unconscious men, and a kid that was around 12. When he got a closer look at the kid, he saw that most of the bones in his body were broken up to his shoulders[meaning not his neck.] Sonic picked him up and carried him to the hospital.

When Ezra woke, he saw that Sonic and his friends were sitting around him. When Sonic looked at him, he said, "Hey guys, he's awake." Sonic asked Ezra " Hey kid, do you remember how those three got hurt ?" "After I screamed for help, those guys kept hitting me. Then, when I had felt the most pain, a red aura surrounded me, and next thing I knew, they were down. Speaking of which, how long have I been here?" Tails replied" Three days, and can I scan you, I want to check something out." Ezra replied "Sure." when Tails scanned him he looked shocked.
    Amy asked " What is it?" "He has, Chaos energy in his body!" Sonic exclaimed" What! How is that possible?" Shadow replied, " Because I hit him with a Chaos Blast." Sonic replied, "Shadow, why did you do that?" Shadow defended, saying "I was fighting off black creatures, and that kid was there when I hit them with a Chaos Blast. He must have absorbed it." Amy said, " I see... that would make sense." Sonic was thinking, " This kid could turn out to be very powerful. I guess there's no other choice then for me and Shadow to train him." Sonic said, "Hey kid, where do you live?" Ezra gripped his Blanket, "No where." Sonic said, "Oh. Well I presume you would like to live and train with Shadow and I?" "Sure, anywhere but the orphanage." Sonic said "What's your name, kid?" "My name is Ezra."

Hope you liked it!! Bye and sorry for leaving you hangining!
    theez

The Story of Ezra 3qll2

Rep0

The Story of Ezra Empty Re: The Story of Ezra

Post by theez April 7th 2011, 7:52 am

Leaving for a while.
    theez

The Story of Ezra 3qll2

Rep0

Post by theez April 8th 2011, 5:56 am

I'm back.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

The Story of Ezra VOZLn

The Story of Ezra Medalw11The Story of Ezra Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 8th 2011, 10:54 pm

It seems promising, but remember to start a new paragraph every time someone new starts to speak.
    theez

The Story of Ezra 3qll2

Rep0

Post by theez April 9th 2011, 6:20 am

Ohhh, I see.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content