+2
Jmh
The Freedom Fighter
6 posters

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  ZtZYh

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Blackr10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medalw11Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Zigzag10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  White10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medal13Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Empty Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 11th 2011, 12:29 am

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2011/05/10/screw-attacks-deathbattle-features-dragonball-z-vs-shadow/

Gotta say that Shadow probably would have won. Just teleport Vegeta into the Sun. Battle over.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Imagee10

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medalw11Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  White10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medal13

Rep67

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Empty Re: Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z

Post by Jmh May 11th 2011, 12:41 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Gotta say that Shadow probably would have won. Just teleport Vegeta into the Sun.
    Wouldn't that have killed him too though? Also nice rhyme.

But dang, can't wait for the next one.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Blackr10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medalw11Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Zigzag10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  White10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medal13Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medalg10

Rep35

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Empty Re: Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 11th 2011, 11:21 am

Anyone who says Shadow could have won HAS NEVER WATCH DBZ
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  VOZLn

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medalw11Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord May 11th 2011, 12:48 pm

I totally agree.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medalw11Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  White10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 11th 2011, 2:44 pm

Chaos_Overlord wrote:I totally agree.
    With who? Neo or Freedom?
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  VOZLn

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medalw11Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord May 11th 2011, 2:47 pm

Neo
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Blackr10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medalw11Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Zigzag10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  White10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medal13Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 13th 2011, 2:31 pm

Vegeta's strong, but like I said, just teleport Vegeta into the Sun. I'm pretty sure the closest a Saiyan ever got to a star is Goku, and he nearly died too.

And no, Jmh, Shadow could just send him away like he did with the undersea and moon teleports.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Blackr10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medalw11Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Zigzag10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  White10Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medal13Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 13th 2011, 5:52 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Vegeta's strong, but like I said, just teleport Vegeta into the Sun. I'm pretty sure the closest a Saiyan ever got to a star is Goku, and he nearly died too.

And no, Jmh, Shadow could just send him away like he did with the undersea and moon teleports.
    1.Shadow will die if transport tot the moon

2.It doesn't matter HOW MANY EMERALDS Shadow has he CANNOT transport Vegeta to the sun

3.Shadow has to catch Vegeta first and god know he won't make that easy
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 14th 2011, 5:58 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Vegeta's strong, but like I said, just teleport Vegeta into the Sun. I'm pretty sure the closest a Saiyan ever got to a star is Goku, and he nearly died too.

1.Shadow will die if transport tot the moon

2.It doesn't matter HOW MANY EMERALDS Shadow has he CANNOT transport Vegeta to the sun

1. Why? He did it in the video.
    2. Why? It's not that hard.
    3. No. He has the power to stop time.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  GOMM8

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo May 14th 2011, 6:17 pm

Ignoring the fact that this was a massively blatant ad for audible.com, as well as the disputable fact that Shadow's persona was based off of Vegeta, I would have to agree that Vegeta would last longer, not just because that's what the video told me and it is omnibenevolent and omniscient, thou shalt exalt, but because Vegeta's form is more stable, while Shadow's peak power may exceed Vegeta's, if he can't kill him in the short opportunity he has, he'll lose. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 21st 2011, 4:53 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:1.Shadow will die if transport tot the moon

1. Why? He did it in the video.
    2. Why? It's not that hard.
    3. No. He has the power to stop time.
    1.What video?
    2......................................................................................This conversation is over
    3.He just runs really fast
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

Screw Attack’s Deathbattle Features Dragonball Z  Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy May 24th 2011, 11:02 am

Funny video xD
    Although, I think Shadow could've won :P
    He could've put on a better fight if he stayed normal (instead of going super straight away)...
    also what do they mean chaos control is impractical in combat? xP...
    Shadow can stop time and teleport nearly effortlessly, should've used that more.
    Aside from this, it's not like Shadow going around trying to pick a fight with someone else, nor would've he attempted to teleport an opponent away.
    That said, I don't think he could've teleported Vegeta to the sun (it's too far away).
    Also, I think it would've been humiliating if Shadow won. Since shadow comes from a platformer while Vegeta comes from a combat-based series/game... obviously Vegeta is suppose to have a wider variety of attacks.
    Regardless, I think Shadow could've easily won.

Next fight seems interesting (Sonic Vs Mario).
    Sonic is probably gonna win... to please SEGA... they made Shadow lose for a reason. xP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content