The ancient lands.

4 posters

Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers ZtZYh

Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Blackr10Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Medalw11Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Zigzag10Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers White10Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Medal13Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Empty Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 1st 2011, 2:43 pm

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/06/why-arent-people-buying-the-3ds-a-recent-survey-has-the-answers.html#more
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers VOZLn

Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Medalw11Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Medal13

Rep11

Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Empty Re: Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers

Post by Chaos_Overlord June 1st 2011, 6:38 pm

The price is high, and waiting for a game I want are my reasons for not getting it.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Imagee10

Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Blackr10Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Medalw11Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Zigzag10Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers White10Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Medal13Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Medalg10

Rep35

Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers Empty Re: Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 2nd 2011, 10:12 am

I'll buy your overprice crap Nintendo
    BlazePrower9205

Why Aren't people Buying the 3DS? A Recent Survey Has the Answers 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by BlazePrower9205 June 3rd 2011, 9:38 pm

I'm buying mine later this year, but still not too sure about it yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content