darkchaos2009
The Freedom Fighter
Auflodern
21 posters

Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play

Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Imagee10

Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 White10Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Medalg10Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Medal13Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play

Post by Schnickelfritz July 24th 2012, 6:22 pm

Zez wrote:
    Sushimo wrote:I like this game, and I like it's freeness

*its.

It's is only used as a contraction of "it is".
    *"It's"
    Zez
    Zez

Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 VOZLn

Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Blackr10Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Medalw11Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Zigzag10Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Medal13

Rep24

Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play

Post by Zez July 24th 2012, 6:30 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Zez wrote:

*its.

It's is only used as a contraction of "it is".
    *"It's"

Quotation marks are unnecessary, for if it were expanded it would read as "It is is only used ..." which is still acceptable.

Anonymous

Post by Guest July 24th 2012, 6:35 pm

I know that, I'm just used to typing that way because I ususally need to use it in that way anyway
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 56qtD

Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Medalw11Team Fortress 2 now Free to Play - Page 3 Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z July 25th 2012, 2:38 am

I got the orange box mainly for Portal and the Half Life 2 episodic games, so doesn't really bug me at all. It must suck for the people who bought it individually like a week before it became free to play though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content