The ancient lands.

4 posters

Would you join a forum like this?

Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Would you join a forum like this? Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep7

Would you join a forum like this? Empty Would you join a forum like this?

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 July 1st 2011, 7:34 pm

A forum petitioning to bring back the Sonic glory days. A forum where you want to relive the past and rebuild the future? a forum where you love the Adventure days and prior, but fail to love Sonic today? Please let me know if you're this kind of fan... I want to know I'm not alone. I'm starting a forum for us Sonic "outcasts." Thank you!
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Would you join a forum like this? GOMM8

Would you join a forum like this? Medal13

Rep38

Would you join a forum like this? Empty Re: Would you join a forum like this?

Post by Hushimo July 3rd 2011, 11:06 am

I'm fairly certain that's what Sonic Retro is. They even have entire forums dedicated to rebuilding the classics from the ground up.

Out of curiosity I did do a Google search on all the key terms you implied, and reworked them every which way to get different results, and even tried URL searches and variable locations, ".net," ".org," and so forth and I couldn't find one. Either there are none, which I highly doubt, or they're just not getting enough support and attention.

I'd personally like to think that TSC is closer to a site like that than a site promoting everything Sonic, mainly because nearly all of our members shun the recent endeavors in favor of the older ones, and beyond that, I don't think the fanbase that supports the older Sonic is the outcast of the community, in fact, I think they're more along the lines of being the majority, because every place I've been to, save for SoA, has shown a greater interest in the games made 20 years ago than the ones made today.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Would you join a forum like this? Imagee10

Would you join a forum like this? Medalw11Would you join a forum like this? White10Would you join a forum like this? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 3rd 2011, 3:11 pm

Hushimo wrote:I'm fairly certain that's what Sonic Retro is. They even have entire forums dedicated to rebuilding the classics from the ground up.

Out of curiosity I did do a Google search on all the key terms you implied, and reworked them every which way to get different results, and even tried URL searches and variable locations, ".net," ".org," and so forth and I couldn't find one. Either there are none, which I highly doubt, or they're just not getting enough support and attention.

I'd personally like to think that TSC is closer to a site like that than a site promoting everything Sonic, mainly because nearly all of our members shun the recent endeavors in favor of the older ones, and beyond that, I don't think the fanbase that supports the older Sonic is the outcast of the community, in fact, I think they're more along the lines of being the majority, because every place I've been to, save for SoA, has shown a greater interest in the games made 20 years ago than the ones made today.
    Agreed. Some people on SoA don't even know anything about the classics.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 July 3rd 2011, 9:51 pm

Well, I've been making my own forum to represent these things, but I have no one to share it with besides myself :(
    Shade
    Shade

Would you join a forum like this? VOZLn

Would you join a forum like this? Medalw11Would you join a forum like this? Zigzag10Would you join a forum like this? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade July 5th 2011, 10:07 am

Yeah.

I would join a forum like that.

There are quite a few of those around, like TSC, Sonic Pros, Sonic World etc., so it's not all bad news.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 July 23rd 2011, 9:27 pm

Well I know Sonic Blast isn't like that.

I present Sonic Strife: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Sonic_Outcasts/index/

I'm looking for members.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content