4 posters

The Twisted Tale of Mly

Moran

: Female
     Rep34

The Twisted Tale of Mly Empty The Twisted Tale of Mly

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 4:29 pm

4 days ago...

Mly laid on the grass at the edge of his floating island, looking up at the full moon, which was poking through a hole in the clouds. "Ah, such a beautiful night," he said, turning to TARA and Shirely, his armor making a slight clank from shifting about. "Speaking of which...I believe it's about time to make the darkness last forever," he continued, picking up a small remote control next to him and pressing a small red button at the top-right corner in. "More evaporation means more rain. More rain means more clouds. More clouds means more blocked sunlight. More block sunlight means...an eternal, rainy night. And, TARA, I assume you know enough about biology to know what that means, yes?"
    "Well, sir, plants need sunlight to survive, and all other life relies on plants, directly or indirectly through other creatures that in turn rely on plants, to survive. So...you intend to reduce worldwide food supplies?"
    "Indeed. Soldiers that don't eat seldom fight, and even if they do they don't fight long, seeing as they'll eventually die without food. At the very least, my enemies will implement artificial sunlight on their crops, run into severe budget problems and likely still come out short on food." There was a long pause. "Now then," Mly finally continued, jumping to his feet with all the agility of a cat, "begin migrating the island toward the Sayelcixian capital. I'll have war-time negotiations to tend to when they realize the entire world is getting dark and drenched."
    Kraiola
    Kraiola

The Twisted Tale of Mly WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

The Twisted Tale of Mly Empty Re: The Twisted Tale of Mly

Post by Kraiola August 4th 2011, 12:55 am

Yep. now i remember the name Mly.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran August 4th 2011, 1:05 am

I forgot about this. Yet I somehow have further entries collected. I'm an idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present day...

Mly, Shirely and TARA walked into Mly's private equipment room. Mly's heavy armor clanked loudly against the floor with each step he took. He began locking extensions onto his armor: A jetpack and rocket boots for controlled flight, six heavy weapons on the shoulders, and 24 smaller, but still deadly weapons on the forearms. By the time he was done, Shirely was in her black suit and fully equipped, and TARA, being ready from the start, was also prepared.

"Alright," Mly said, stabbing a spike that had extended from the palm of his armor into a small plug extending from the shoulder of Shirely's suit, "TARA, try to work with the girl to make distractions while I go into the capital building." He pulled the spike out and yanked the cord off.
    "Yes sir," TARA replied. "Are you both ready?"
    "I am. What about you, girly?" Mly asked.
    "As I'll ever be."

12 days ago...

Mly looked up at his creation in awe. "Ah, at long last, it's complete!"
    "Sir, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but...how can controlling water evaporation be of any use to you?" Shirely asked.
    Mly scoffed. "You'll see, my dear. You'll see how this one device will assure my victory."

Present day...

The trio found themselves in a large open area in front of the Sayelcixian capital building. An enemy attack saucer crashed into a nearby building. Mly began to walk slowly up to the capital, the concrete path cracking under the sheer weight of his ornate, dull purple armor. His small company quickly ran off into the massive battle to distract enemy forces.
    Sonic is a bastard
    Sonic is a bastard

The Twisted Tale of Mly WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Sonic is a bastard August 30th 2011, 2:34 am

FUCK YOU, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKER.
    NOW GET YOUR FREAKIN ASS OFF< SONIC SUCKS HIS FUCKING FUCKED FUCKER PENIS
    hamedthehedgehog

The Twisted Tale of Mly 3qll2

The Twisted Tale of Mly Rainbo10

Rep7

Post by hamedthehedgehog August 30th 2011, 4:46 am

You know what? Im sick of people that dont apreciate people and why your even here your not even a real sonic fan so why dont you leave and save us a lot of time!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content