The ancient lands.

3 posters

Jazwares 20th anniversary figures

Erazor
    Erazor

Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Imagee10

Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Blackr10Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Medalw11Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Medalg10Jazwares 20th anniversary figures White10Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Empty Jazwares 20th anniversary figures

Post by Erazor August 4th 2011, 3:05 am

Didn't see a thread for this so here it is.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2011/07/new-jazwares-sonic-figures-out-now-nendoroid-sonic-figure-coming-this-winter/

Jazwares has released a new line of figures commemorating the 20th anniversary of Sonic. The first set has been out for a couple of weeks. I've already bought the Modern and Classic Sonic figures.

Take note that these are the same figures Jazwares previously released only without the stands, so don't bother bying these if you already have them and good luck getting your figures to stand without support. I'd recommend these mainly if you're looking for some badnik figures since each figure comes with one.

Sega also released some new Avatar items on XBL.
    http://www.sonicstadium.org/2011/08/sonic-generations-avatar-items-now-on-xbl-marketplace/
    Link451
    Link451

Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Kz2PK

Rep11

Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Empty Re: Jazwares 20th anniversary figures

Post by Link451 August 6th 2011, 3:18 pm

The figures look pretty cool although I don't really collect those anymore. I stopped with the Sonic Adventure ones. As for the avatars, I don't know, they look kind of dumb... I'd rather just leave my guy the way he is.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Jazwares 20th anniversary figures GOMM8

Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo August 6th 2011, 6:18 pm

Always wanted a Motobug figure.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Imagee10

Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Blackr10Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Medalw11Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Medalg10Jazwares 20th anniversary figures White10Jazwares 20th anniversary figures Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 6th 2011, 9:23 pm

Hushimo wrote:Always wanted a Motobug figure.

The moto bug looks nice, but it's wheel isn't actually a wheel, and it's a pain to stand up. I mean, I like it, I'm just letting you know in advance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content