The ancient lands.

3 posters

Zombie apocalypse

Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Zombie apocalypse Medalw11Zombie apocalypse White10Zombie apocalypse Medal13

: Male
     Rep3

Zombie apocalypse Empty Zombie apocalypse

Post by Shadow Dude 64 August 23rd 2011, 9:20 pm

This is a zombie based Rp were people who are playing are left in a zombie infested city. The story can be made up as we go along and you are allowed to use anyone you like including fan characters. I will be playing as my fan character Nero the hedgehog and I'll post something to start this off. :D

--------------------------------------------------------

Nero stood a top an old building looking down at the rotting corpses walking the streets devouring anything they could find to eat. Nero thought to himself "What the hell could have caused this...?". He looked up at the sky and saw the sun starting to rise. "Well can't stay here all day..." He said to himself "Best get looking for a way out of this city." He climbed down the ladder at the side of the building and landed in a alley way. Nero having one hand on his sword walked up the alley way and saw bodies all along the alley. There was a horrific smell of blood in the air but Nero kept walking in search of a way out of the city and anyone that may be still alive out there...
    KandeeRebel
    KandeeRebel

Zombie apocalypse WFmvl

Zombie apocalypse Rainbo10

: Female
     Rep0

Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse

Post by KandeeRebel August 24th 2011, 6:01 am

Sakura's irises looked around the once beautiful city that was her home now a wasteland to her but of course a heaven for zombies.The gastly smell of decay and blood filled her nostrils almost making her sick.She sighed as she glanced up at her school which only a few days ago it was just a normal day now her life would never be the same. "This..just can't be happening..its just a dream just a dream..not real its impossible." She muttered to herself as tears fell from her cheek she sunk to the ground hitting her fists off the ground ,why her? how did she survive this long when all her friends her parents all gone. "Pull yourself together before you get attacked..the only thing left to do is try to survive.." She began walking towards a hardware shop knowing she would have to grab anything she could to survive.She thought she was by herself,there didn't seem to be anymore survivours around but how knew how long she would last she was just a girl but even if she had not used weapons before she seemed to have a sense of what to do and that might just be enough to help her survive.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 August 24th 2011, 9:01 pm

Nero looked down the street. Thousands upon thousand zombies walked the streets aimlessly in any direction. Blood dripped from there mouths, flesh hung off them, there clothes were ripped. Nero felt sick looking at them. "Disgusting creatures..." He muttered to himself. Putting that aside he walked down the street a bit avoiding the zombies. Something caught Nero's attention as he walked down the street there was an awful lot of noise coming from the hardware store. "I wonder what's happening in there..." No noise came from any of the other stores so Nero decided to investigate. He slowly opened the doors that made a terrible screeching sound that almost blew his ear drums. He closed the door behind him to make sure no zombies would follow him in. He pushed a metal shelf that had many old paint cans on it in front of the door as a precaution. He walked through the store and with every foot step the sound echoed throuh out the store. Nero wielding his sword countinued to walk through the store and looked around. "Hmph... Is anyone there...?" he called out but there was silence. "Hmm..." He turned and started to walk back towards the main door again.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 September 21st 2011, 4:01 pm

Well it seems to be dead but I'm going to give it one bump and call it quits if that fails...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Nero walked out the door the sky was a dark shade of blue and the stars lite up the sky. Nero turned his attention to a zombie that was on the road. The zombie was eating a corpse. The body looked like a teacher for the school that was across the road. "Maybe there are people in that building... Only one way to find out..." Nero said to himself and walked towards the school. Nero then stopped for a moment and said "Hmm haven't killed anything in awhile so..." Nero ran towards the zombie that was feasting on the corpse and Nero jabbed the sword through the zombie's head. "Much, much better now." Nero said as he walked towards the school again and cleaned the blood from his sword with his sleeve.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Zombie apocalypse Medalw11Zombie apocalypse Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo September 25th 2011, 2:42 am

Ashley put her arms around her brother and best friend's shoulders. "What do we do now?"

Caiden shrugged. "I don't know. Get out of here?"

Will smiled and winked at them. "Easy enough, we can all fly."

Ash sighed. "I just can't leave these people here with all these zombies. We have to save them, turn them back!"

Caiden replied with, "Last time I checked, we're not scientific geniuses."

There was the sound of gunfire outside of the shed, and Will jumped at the noise.

"I know someone who would know what to do, but it would involve leaving...."

"Who?" Ash and Caiden asked in unison.

"My sister, Amber. Remember, she's a doctor? She's great at this kind of stuff."

Ash and Caiden shrugged. "It's worth a try."

The three armed themselves with the shotguns placed by the door, a frying pan each, and their powers––Caiden's lightning powers, Will's fire powers, and Ash's sound-based powers––at the ready.
    KandeeRebel
    KandeeRebel

Zombie apocalypse WFmvl

Rep0

Post by KandeeRebel September 25th 2011, 4:41 am

`Sakura looked around the store remembering the last time she was her when she was only a toddler with her dad,she sighed as she relived the memory wishing she could go back in time.It was hard for her to stay calm,she was just an average high school student she didn't expect any of this yet here she was stuck in the middle of a zombie invasion brillant.She chewed on her bottom lip as she wondered what she should take.She grabbed a long metal pipe and ran her hand up and down testing the texture.It seemed like it would be able to kill a few zombies.She debated on where to go next and soon realized she had not gone to her school yet to check for any suviours.She ran towards the door of the shop and was greeted by a zombie,the rotten smell made her stumble but she soon recovered and swung the metal pipe hitting the zombie in the face as she continued to run towards the school remembering how just a few days ago she was walking the same path with her friends,strange how things could suddenly change.She just hoped that her friends may have survived,she still had not seen anyone else yet but she wasn't giving up.Her irises gazed around the city and among the millions of zombies she thought she saw a human ,though what if it was just her mind playing tricks?she followed after him as she saw him kill a zombie with a sword,yes it was a surviour.She felt a surge of relief fill her body,finally there was someone else,she wasn't alone.Though as always she was too shy to just go up to this person ,she bit her lip wondering what to do.`
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 September 25th 2011, 4:33 pm

Nero walked up to the school front door and looked in one of the windows the corridor seemed be empty but blood stains and rotten flesh were the only thing that filled it. As Nero pushed open the door there was a horrible smell. He felt like he was going to throw up but manged to stop himself. Nero put one hand over his mouth and said to himself "Bloody hell... This place stinks! I doubt anyone would hide here but it's worth a try..." Nero walked up the corridor looking into classrooms on his way. "Nothing there..." he muttered. Nero turned the corner although when he did he started to think coming to the school was a bad idea... There was a horde of zombies facing him. "Well..." Nero was speechless at how many there were. Most of them looked like students that were at the school. Nero knew with even his sword and ice powers wasn't enough to take these down. Nero shot a bolt of ice into the crowd but only froze a few of them making the rest follow him. "Damnit!" Nero ran back towards the front door of the school shooting ice bolts back at the horde.
    KandeeRebel
    KandeeRebel

Zombie apocalypse WFmvl

Rep0

Post by KandeeRebel September 25th 2011, 6:16 pm

Sakura followed the stranger toward the school,she was afraid of what she would find there.She actually used to like her school,well the people and some of the teachers there and now she knew it had all changed she wasn't sure if she could even hadnle it but the only other surviour she knew of was there,she had to go.She inhaled slowly and ran towards the school,the stench of rotten flesh getting worse and worse as she ran.Why was it only her?why not her family and friends? She walked towards the school door and gasped as she opened it,seeing zombies that clearly use to be students all around her..these disguisting things use to be her friends..how could she fight them when she knew this? "No..no this can't be happening..Why..?" She shouted as tears started to drip down from her cheeks,she knew she had to pull herself together and get out of here..but it was just so hard.It was than that she saw him again,the attack he used..it was ice and it intrigued her she had never seen something like it before.Now she got a closer look there was something about him,something that made her actually want to fight..not to give up.She didn't want him to see her like this though,he was only a few inches a way so he'd notice her any minute.Her cheeks blushed a soft crimson as she wiped the tears awayu from her cheekand shyly tapped the stanger on the shoulder,even though this wasn't the best of times.She prepared herself as she saw the large horde.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 September 25th 2011, 7:14 pm

Nero was starting to sprint but up ahead he saw a girl standing in front of him. "Hey!!" Nero shouted. He ran faster and grabbed the girl. He grabbed her and lifted her up and said "You hold on tight" He said to her as he ran out the door with her. Nero still sprinting with the girl in his hands kept running until the zombies were out of sight. He reached a house that was still intact and stopped outside it. He put the girl down and said "We can stay here for awhile. I'll go in and check it out... By the way whats your name?"
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo September 26th 2011, 1:19 pm

"So, I guess we're ready to take off, huh?" Ash asked, stretching her arms.

"If I knew where Amber's house was," Will muttered.

"What?" Caiden asked. "Speak up."

"I have absolutely no idea where my sister lives. Like, I know the address, but I have no idea how to get there!"

"We could find a GPS," Ash suggested.

"There are too many zombies downtown." Caiden sat down and dangled his feet off the roof of his house.

"Okay, then, we go for the school. They have a GPS," Ash said.

"Sounds good to me," Will said. The three lined up against the east side of the house, and Ash summoned a sound board. Caiden let electric sparks fly off his fingertips and shoes and Will's shoes surrounded themselves in fire. "You guys ready?"

"Yeah," Ash muttered. The three humans jumped off.
    KandeeRebel
    KandeeRebel

Zombie apocalypse WFmvl

Rep0

Post by KandeeRebel September 27th 2011, 5:07 pm

Sakura had barely any time to react as the stranger picked her up,she certainly wasn't expecting it but at them same time she was relieved as he was much faster than she was and they seemed to getting further away from the zombie horde.Her cheeks when deep crimson as she realized this was the first time she had been picked up since she was a child,and this time by a stranger yet his warm arms seemed to make her feel safe.She gazed behing them at the zombies,they gained quiet a big distance from them and now she relaxed a little glad to know they were far away..for now.As they ran she thought she heard another human's voice and her irises quickly scanned the area,though when she looked all she could see was a flicker of amber fire..how strange her mind must be playing tricks on her.She let out a sigh of relief as he put her down,so glad to be away from the zombies.She gazed towards the house and bit her bottom lip,she knew the people who once lived there and now it was just..empty no life whatsoever.She blinked and looked towards him as he spoke,hesitating for a minute before speaking.` "I'm Sakura..no please don't go by yourself,i'll go too.You're the only other surviour i've seen ..would rather you didn't get attacked." That was what she said but on some level she cared about him even though she barely even knew him,she couldn't understand why.She bit her lip and held onto his arm,letting him know he wasn't going in there without her.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 September 27th 2011, 5:26 pm

Nero smiled at Sakura for a moment and said "Well I'm sure we can stay here for awhile anyway. I doubt this place would have zombies in it... Although that was my thought about the school too..." Nero slowly opened the front door with his sword in his other hand and looked around. "Hmm...Nothing here. Stay quiet though. I'll check upstairs." Nero walked up the stairs looking for any survivor's or zombies. As he reached the top there was a glowing light from a room that had its door slightly open. He pused open the door but there was nothing there. It was only a T.V that had been left on. Nero sighed and said to himself "They must have been in a hurry to get out of here...Hope they did." Nero walked back down the stairs and called for Sakura "All clear up stairs. Find anything?"
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo September 27th 2011, 5:55 pm

Ash, Will, and Caiden immediately set to locating the GPS in the rubble that used to be the school. Finally, Will called out. "I've got something! But it's totally dead."

Caiden sent a bolt of electricity to recharge it up.

"Okay, type in your sister's address!" Ash cried.
    KandeeRebel
    KandeeRebel

Zombie apocalypse WFmvl

Rep0

Post by KandeeRebel October 1st 2011, 4:17 am

`Sakura looked towards him with a soft smile and nodded her head,she didn't get the smell of rotten flesh anymore just fresh air and there was no noise at all coming from the house so it seemed safe but you never knew when a zombie could appear anymore so she knew to be careful.She tilted her head when he said about the school. "But the school was full of people when it happened,of course there would be a lot of zombies there..even they would know that students from the school would try check for surviours." She bit down on her lip and followed Nero into the house,looking towards him as he said he'd check upstairs.She didn't want to be left alone down her and she didn't want him to go off by himself,but she didn't say anything just nodded her head.She walked into the living room,looking around but there was nothing there just the remains of once a normal life.She started to walk towards the kitchen and froze when she saw something in the corner..she gasped when she saw it was a little girl,only 3 or 4.The girl appeared to be crying as she was getting sick.She was about to walk over but she caught the faint smell of rotten flesh,this poor girl must be turning into a zombie..it made her feel sick.She couldn't find her voice when Nero called for her,she just pointed to the girl.She couln't help it tears fell down her cheek,it was just horrible.She didn't want Nero to think she was weak so she tried to hide her face.`
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo October 1st 2011, 11:47 am

Soon Ash, Will, and Caiden were soaring over to Will's sister's house. "Are we there yet?" Caiden asked, flipping over onto his back.

"Nearly, by what the GPS is saying," Will muttered.

At last, the three landed in front of a simple house, and Will knocked on the door.

"Will, oh God, you're alright!" the 23-year-old Amber brought in Will for a hug. "I heard about the zombies in the city and I just got so scared...."

"Amber, we need help. We need to develop some way to reverse the effects of the zombies," Ash said.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 October 1st 2011, 5:22 pm

As Nero got to the bottom of the stairs he walked into the kitchen were he saw Sakura. He walked over and just before he could say anything to her he saw the girl in the corner. She looked very ill and was very pale and a rotten smell of flesh was in the air. "Oh my God..." Nero whispered "I've seen stuff like this before, but to see a child go through all this?" He felt like getting sick. The poor girl was covered in blood and vomit was all over the ground. Nero took a closer look at the girl and knew what was happening. "Sakura..." He said in a soft voice as he turned to her "We have no choice...This girl is infected and the virus seems to of spread to most parts of her body...In a few minutes she'll be one of those things...."
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Zombie apocalypse VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo October 3rd 2011, 7:25 pm

"I've actually been working on it," Amber said. "I have a batch of the perfected solution in the kitchen."

"You do?" Ash, Caiden, and Will said in unison.

"Yes, but it can't be enough to cure the whole city!"

"Well, it's five drops per person and I'll keep sending you more, okay?"

Will took the container of the green liquid. "Got it."

Ash was standing quietly with her eyes closed. Caiden and Will knew instantly she was sending out a message.

Using her sound manipulation powers, Ash sent out a message to everyone back in the city:

Do not panic if you hear me. We have help. We have a way to reverse the effects of the contaminant. Just speak your location and we'll help you.

"Thank you!" Ash's eyes snapped open and she ran out the door. "Let's try and save as many people as we can!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content