The ancient lands.

2 posters

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing!

SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! VOZLn

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Medalw11Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Empty Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing!

Post by SonicFanPS2 August 26th 2011, 12:26 pm

http://www.viddler.com/sceablog/videos/2075/

Here's a video of the collector's edition of Uncharted 3 being open by Nathan Drake himself - Nolan North!

It hosts an 8' Nathan Drake figure, the ring from the game, and the belt buckle that was modeled in the game. Oh, and it has the game. In a steel case. Awesome.

We must GET THIS QUICKLY! THERE ARE ONLY 2(or more) BOXES LEFT!

Army
    Army

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Blackr10Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Medalw11Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Medalg10Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Zigzag10Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Medal13Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Rainbo10

Rep2

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Empty Re: Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing!

Post by Army August 26th 2011, 4:53 pm

So... I missed the object that justifies me spending 40$ more for the game than I have to. A cheap, 10$ toy, a cheap fake gold belt buckle, and a cheap ring necklace is worth 40$?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Medalw11Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Medal13

Rep12

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing! Empty Re: Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition Showing!

Post by SonicFanPS2 August 27th 2011, 11:04 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:So... I missed the object that justifies me spending 40$ more for the game than I have to. A cheap, 10$ toy, a cheap fake gold belt buckle, and a cheap ring necklace is worth 40$?

And the game in a steel case?

But still, this is just a collector's edition - it's your choice whether you want to buy this or not.

Also, it's a portal to NARNIA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content