The ancient lands.

CD is connected to Sonic 4

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

CD is connected to Sonic 4 VOZLn

CD is connected to Sonic 4 Medalw11CD is connected to Sonic 4 Medalg10CD is connected to Sonic 4 Zigzag10CD is connected to Sonic 4 Medal13

Rep2

CD is connected to Sonic 4 Empty CD is connected to Sonic 4

Post by Gamma The Great

Ken Balough, Sega's brand manager wrote: Hi Everyone!!

Ok so I’m at PAx right now showing off Sonic CD to every lucky person who’s attending the show (by the way if you are here – it’s at the MSFT booth.)

But I have a few minutes and I’ve seen some confusion about Sonic CD being a prequel – and it is!! Just as you imagined it.
    which is basically my way of saying – allow me to illuminate the situation.

Remember back during Ep 1, I was saying we had outlined a great story for the Sonic 4 Saga? It all come back to that Cliffhanger at the end – where we brought back Metal Sonic. Sonic CD was never really tied to the numberical Sonics in any significant way back in the 90′s. Sonic 4 is going to change that, and bridge these adventures together in a meaningful way.
    While we are not taking away “when CD happened” in relationship to the numerical versions, we can tell you that the events in CD are very important to 4 (as you can imagine from us bringing Metal Sonic back)

So before we take you to Ep 2, we’re gonna give all you fans a chance to experiance CD for the first time in years – and with a terrific presentation in wide screen. And yes the physics are fine!

So as you can see from the Trailer we created – Sonic took a slight detour into “The Past”, and later will be propelled back into the future to resume the Sonic 4 Saga

And if your at PAX come say Hi!

Cheers,
    Ken
    Share this post on: reddit

NeoMetalSonic

Post August 27th 2011, 5:36 pm by NeoMetalSonic

Sonic was never about story
    And this pretty much proves CD takes after 2
    The Freedom Fighter

Post August 27th 2011, 5:56 pm by The Freedom Fighter

...So...CD is...inbetween 4?

.........................Ha.