The ancient lands.

+2
The Freedom Fighter
6 posters

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid]

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] VOZLn

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Blackr10Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Medal13Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Medalw11

: Male
     Rep33

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Empty Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid]

Post by 84 September 7th 2011, 9:33 pm

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Nintendo-3DS-Conference-2011-Logo

So, another nintendo conference is coming up soon which will presumably focus on info about upcoming software and hardware.

By new hardware I mean this poorly designed attachment
    Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Nintendo-3DS-Second-Circle-Pad-Small

unless this is a prototype they're obviously trying to give themselves reasons for a redesign...

Hopefully this will end up being just included in the newly announced Monster Hunter Tri G (Such as how the classic controller pro was bundled with Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii)
    Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Monster-Hunter-Tri-G-Scan

The aforementioned attachment is said to also have an R2 button built in but it doesn't make up for the fact that the ABXY buttons are now harder (if possible) to reach now.

So thoughts?

(There are many other rumours going around about what will be talked about at the conference, I'll update this topic when more information is known.)
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] ZtZYh

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Blackr10Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Medalw11Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Zigzag10Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] White10Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Medal13Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] 2nio02t

Rep76

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Empty Re: Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid]

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 7th 2011, 11:38 pm

Like I said at Zelda Informer, I have a bad feeling about this...
    Link451
    Link451

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Kz2PK

Rep11

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Empty Re: Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid]

Post by Link451 September 8th 2011, 2:19 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Like I said at Zelda Informer, I have a bad feeling about this...

What seems bad about it?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] ZtZYh

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Blackr10Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Medalw11Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Zigzag10Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] White10Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Medal13Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 8th 2011, 11:42 pm

Link451 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Like I said at Zelda Informer, I have a bad feeling about this...

What seems bad about it?
    It just seems like bad marketing decisions for Nintendo. Not good PR.
    BlazePrower9205

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by BlazePrower9205 September 9th 2011, 8:49 am

That attachment looks pointless. :/
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] GOMM8

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Blackr10Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Medal13Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash September 11th 2011, 5:02 pm

But now Call of Duty is a possibility.

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Blackr10Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Medal13Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 September 11th 2011, 5:18 pm

It really only seems like it will be useful for aiming in shooting games and for better camera controls in other games.

I still think it would be better if the final version snaps into place just below the ABXY buttons, seeing how this is probably a very early picture it is still possible for them to make it way better.

Rep33

Post by 84 September 12th 2011, 10:59 pm

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nintendo3dsconference2011

The conference will be starting soon, for the people that can't watch I'll post later if there was anything worth while about the conference. (There probably will be)

After Conference Update: The conference was a complete waste of time.
    Really the only notable things were videos of Mario 3D, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario, and Luigi's Mansion 2.

The only real newly announced games that are somewhat worth mentioning are Mario Tennis, Fire Emblem, and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy which I'm pretty sure is a RPG from square enix.

The monster hunter games looked interesting as well though (yes two games were announced) and having played Monster Hunter on the Wii I would be interested in them if I knew for sure they were being localized.

So yeah Monster Hunter Tri-G and Monster Hunter 4 announced for Japan at least.

To end my complaining I'd like to point out that they never even showed anything about the second analog attachment and instead filled the conference with crap shovelware... well TGS is in a few days so maybe better games will be seen there like KH3D :p
    agentmanningctu
    agentmanningctu

Nintendo 3DS September 13th Conference and New Add-on [It's stupid] WFmvl

Rep0

Post by agentmanningctu September 13th 2011, 12:35 am

It looks really awkward. All of the added buttons seem in really inconvenient places. I can't see games being easy to play, even with my huge hands.

Rep33

Post by 84 September 13th 2011, 5:55 pm

There are a few trailers and such out for games like Super Mario, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Fire Emblem...

oh and look, now they show the attachment:
    http://nintendo3dsblog.com/new-pictures-of-the-circle-pad-accessory#more-611544888

And some news that isn't shovelware
    Super Mario 3D Land will be available in North America on November 13th

Mario Kart 7 will be available in North America on the December 4th

Anywho tomorrow TGS coverage should begin (I know it starts on the 15th but Tokyo is at least half a day ahead of my timezone) and I should probably make a new topic for it as this topic is pointless as of now.

I'll update my Mario 3DS topic with the release dates eventually...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content