The ancient lands.

+6
Techimo
Light Dash
BlazePrower9205
Jmh
Blues
10 posters

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released?

Blues
    Blues

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? 3qll2

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep3

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Empty Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released?

Post by Blues September 13th 2011, 1:46 am

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't released because of the somewhat bad reception that the first game got on Sonic forums

Last edited by Blues on September 16th 2011, 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : JMH asked to)
    Jmh
    Jmh

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Imagee10

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medalw11Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? White10Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medal13

Rep67

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Empty Re: Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released?

Post by Jmh September 13th 2011, 1:07 pm

Did you mean to post "Do you think Sonic the Hedgehog 4 episode 2 will be released?" in the topic title and missed a few words? Because this topic may be a little hard to understand for a couple of users here, and it would be much appreciated if you would elaborate a little more.

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? VOZLn

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Blackr10Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medal13Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medalw11

Rep33

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Empty Re: Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released?

Post by 84 September 13th 2011, 6:36 pm

Yes I do think Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2
    BlazePrower9205

: Female
     Rep3

Post by BlazePrower9205 September 19th 2011, 11:20 am

I say it'll be released. There just not releasing it this year because of Sonic Generations.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? GOMM8

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Blackr10Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medal13Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash September 19th 2011, 8:31 pm

I don't see why it wouldn't. I'm not buying anymore though, they take too long to release the next episode. I'll be old and senile by the time they're done.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medal13Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo September 20th 2011, 11:15 am

I think they will it's like Sonic 3 and Knuckles the game is split in to two.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom September 22nd 2011, 12:22 pm

Most likely, with Generations almost out the door, S4E2 may be in the planning stages right now.
    Mephiles550
    Mephiles550

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? WFmvl

Rep6

Post by Mephiles550 September 22nd 2011, 11:47 pm

Sonic 4 E2 is probably in it's alpha stages now. I doubt we'll get it until maybe Q3 2012. Would really suck if their wasn't a proper sequel to the classic sonic series instead we just got episode 1.

Sonic 1, Sonic Cd, Sonic 2, Sonic 3&K, Sonic 4 episode 1=A rehash of the first 3 games. dying cats music, and weird physics.

Not exactly the sequel I would want to something as awesome as Sonic 3&K.
    Blues
    Blues

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Rainbo10

Rep3

Post by Blues September 23rd 2011, 1:06 am

The Music isn't THAT bad it is just Sonic 1 Sonic CD (japanese & USA)
    Sonic 2 Sonic 3&k Sonic 3D Blast soundtrack is better
    Mephiles550
    Mephiles550

Rep6

Post by Mephiles550 September 24th 2011, 10:13 pm

Blues wrote:The Music isn't THAT bad it is just Sonic 1 Sonic CD (japanese & USA)

The notes for the songs aren't bad, but the 'instruments' they used to make them sound like dying cats....at least to me. If they songs were remixed with better instruments, I would love them....except for the boss themes.... Cookie
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? ZtZYh

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Blackr10Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medalw11Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Zigzag10Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? White10Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medal13Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 26th 2011, 11:04 pm

Mephiles550 wrote:
    Blues wrote:The Music isn't THAT bad it is just Sonic 1 Sonic CD (japanese & USA)

The notes for the songs aren't bad, but the 'instruments' they used to make them sound like dying cats....at least to me. If they songs were remixed with better instruments, I would love them....except for the boss themes.... Cookie
    Which Sonic 4 music do you mean though? The HD music or the MIDI that the Wii version uses?

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Blackr10Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medal13Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 September 26th 2011, 11:09 pm

It will be released, but if they make a episode 3 i'm going to kidnap a sega employee and send him back to them piece by piece.
    Mephiles550
    Mephiles550

Rep6

Post by Mephiles550 September 26th 2011, 11:51 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Mephiles550 wrote:

Which Sonic 4 music do you mean though? The HD music or the MIDI that the Wii version uses?

HD music. Mad gear on the Wii sounds like crap.

@Supersonic84
    The question is which will come first. Half life 2 episode 3. Or Sonic 4 episode 3?

My Money's on Sonic X-treme.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? ZtZYh

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Blackr10Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medalw11Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Zigzag10Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? White10Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medal13Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 27th 2011, 1:27 am

Mephiles550 wrote:Mad gear on the Wii sounds like crap.
    Lies and deceit.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? GOMM8

Do you think Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 will be released? Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo October 2nd 2011, 2:35 am

Only if they add more zones than the last.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content