The ancient lands.

2 posters

OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally

Poll

Which game do you like better?

[ 0 ]
    OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally Bar_le110%OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally Bar_le11100%OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally Bar_ri11 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally Bar_le110%OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally Bar_ri11 [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    SonicPhantasy
    SonicPhantasy

OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally WFmvl

: Male
     Rep1

OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally Empty OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally

Post by SonicPhantasy October 16th 2011, 7:57 pm

Which of these classic driving games do you think is the best? I think my vote goes to DAYYYYYYYYYY-TOOOOOOOOO-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I remember when we got our first Sega Saturn, the original Daytona USA was one of the games I played the most on it. I recently bought a used copy of Daytona USA Championship Circuit edition (mainly for the songs by Crush 40's own Jun Senoue featuring Eric Martin [lead singer of Mr. Big]). Of course I still love OutRun and Rally. OutRun is one of my favorite Sega Master System games. Oh one other thing. Look at this japanese flyer for the arcade version of Daytona. :D

OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally 16187102
    Lupucillo
    Lupucillo

OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally WFmvl

Rep0

OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally Empty Re: OutRun vs. Daytona vs. Sega Rally

Post by Lupucillo October 16th 2011, 8:15 pm

OutRun is cool for its cheesy fun setting and light-hearted gameplay. SEGA Rally is more down to earth and has real cars and awesome physics, especially good with a racing wheel.

My personal favourite is Daytona USA with it's great soundtrack and funny commentary, plus it's the awesomest multi-player SEGA racing game in the arcades.

With the upcoming Daytona USA re-elease for online download service, things will only get better and better.