5hadow
7 posters

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake)

5hadow
    5hadow

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep2

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Empty Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake)

Post by 5hadow December 10th 2011, 12:26 am

http://s2hd.sonicretro.org/

What do you guys think? o.o
    I personally think it looks neat, but doesn't' capture the nostalgic endeavor of the classic 1992 game. I like my classic Sonic to be all sprite-y xD
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) 56qtD

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Medal13Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Medalg10

Rep35

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake)

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo December 10th 2011, 12:29 am

I haven't look at it, but I'm just gonna say this: I WANT 3D! :-(
    Techimo
    Techimo

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) VOZLn

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Medal13Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Medalw11

Rep15

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake)

Post by Techimo December 10th 2011, 5:26 am

Adventure style of Sonic 2 please.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) GOMM8

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo December 10th 2011, 12:18 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote: Adventure style of Sonic 2 please.

Explain this nonsense.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Medal13Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo December 10th 2011, 12:24 pm

Hushimo wrote:

Explain this nonsense.
    A 3D version, but some adventure style to it. But since SEGA can't do that... anyways on-topic, its a decent game but the difference is that its just HD.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 December 25th 2011, 2:31 pm

I completely agree. But even if we don't get this, I still know of something far greater than Sonic 2 HD; something that innovatively changes Sonic 2 so it isn't the same game released over and over again, yet still similar to its traditional value. This game is called Sonic Fan Remix and it is presented here: http://sonicfanremix.com/

Sonic Fan Remix looks ten times better. I'd get that in a heart-beat. It looks ten times better (and more accurate) than Sonic 4.

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) ZtZYh

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Zigzag10Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) White10Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) Medal13Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 26th 2011, 6:39 pm

An Adventure style Sonic 2? Eh...not a bad idea, but it's not really going to use it to its full potential I'd guess. After all, you've got two characters, and maybe three if you get into lulz-mode and use Robotnik.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 December 26th 2011, 8:10 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:An Adventure style Sonic 2? Eh...not a bad idea, but it's not really going to use it to its full potential I'd guess. After all, you've got two characters, and maybe three if you get into lulz-mode and use Robotnik.
    There's also Knuckles in Sonic 2.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo December 27th 2011, 2:56 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

I completely agree. But even if we don't get this, I still know of something far greater than Sonic 2 HD; something that innovatively changes Sonic 2 so it isn't the same game released over and over again, yet still similar to its traditional value. This game is called Sonic Fan Remix and it is presented here: http://sonicfanremix.com/

Sonic Fan Remix looks ten times better. I'd get that in a heart-beat. It looks ten times better (and more accurate) than Sonic 4.

SEGA should replace SFR with Sonic 4.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 December 27th 2011, 3:28 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

SEGA should replace SFR with Sonic 4.

I don't know what you're saying... I think SFR should replace Sonic 4 simply because Sonic 4 is like a remake, yet not as cool as SFR.
    5hadow
    5hadow

Rep2

Post by 5hadow December 28th 2011, 4:54 pm

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:
    Tech Man 753 wrote:SEGA should replace SFR with Sonic 4.

I don't know what you're saying... I think SFR should replace Sonic 4 simply because Sonic 4 is like a remake, yet not as cool as SFR.

STH 4 episode 1 is a remake. Sonic's visiting past zones in ep. 1 xD
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 December 30th 2011, 8:20 am

5hadow wrote:
    Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:

STH 4 episode 1 is a remake. Sonic's visiting past zones in ep. 1 xD
    It's like a remake, but a bad version of a remake.

The zones are re-named, so they aren't fully a remake. Nor do these exact zones function to create one of the Classics.

And we didn't need a remake, especially if we're going Classic. Just play the Classics instead. No modern green-eyed Sonic included.
    Gaming Misfit
    Gaming Misfit

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 HD (Fan Remake) WFmvl

Rep1

Post by Gaming Misfit January 14th 2012, 7:12 pm

I will laugh if this game is ever finished.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content