+7
The Freedom Fighter
Techimo
Zez
Nnoitra Hushimo
NeoMetalSonic
FelixTheKid
11 posters

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3.

Poll

Do you want Sonic Adventure 3?

[ 3 ]
    The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Bar_le1143%The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Bar_ri11 [43%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Bar_le1129%The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Bar_ri11 [29%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Bar_le1128%The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Bar_ri11 [28%] 

Total Votes: 7
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Empty The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3.

Post by FelixTheKid January 21st 2012, 5:33 pm

I've been waiting for a Sonic Adventure 3 for almost a decade. When I was young, I got a Dreamcast, I got both Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure. And I was addicted once I played each of the first levels.

I highly miss the Adventure gameplay, and a new Sonic Adventure game for this year, or 2013. It would be really awesome to think of it. Maybe it could be a Wii U launch title.'

So, what do you say? You want a Sonic Adventure 3?

Please tell your opinions in the replies and poll.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Imagee10

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Blackr10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalw11The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Zigzag10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. White10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medal13The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalg10

Rep35

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Empty Re: The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3.

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 21st 2012, 5:43 pm

notthisshitagain.jpg
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. 56qtD

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medal13The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalw11The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalg10

Rep35

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Empty Re: The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3.

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo January 21st 2012, 5:44 pm

I wouldn't mind, but it most likely won't happen.
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

Rep0

Post by FelixTheKid January 21st 2012, 5:45 pm

Anaxagoras wrote:I wouldn't mind, but it most likely won't happen.
    Hey, SEGA gave the retro fans Sonic 4. Why not a Sonic Adventure 3?
    Zez
    Zez

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. VOZLn

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Blackr10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalw11The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Zigzag10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 5:46 pm

No! No more Sonic Adventure 3 topics.
    Techimo
    Techimo

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medal13The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo January 21st 2012, 5:46 pm

FelixTheKid wrote:
    Anaxagoras wrote:I wouldn't mind, but it most likely won't happen.
    Hey, SEGA gave the retro fans Sonic 4. Why not a Sonic Adventure 3?
    Maybe SEGA has something in store for us...

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Blackr10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medal13The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 January 21st 2012, 5:47 pm

I said it before and I'll say it again, Sonic The Hedgehog 06 was SA3.

FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

Rep0

Post by FelixTheKid January 21st 2012, 5:49 pm

Supersonic84 wrote:I said it before and I'll say it again, Sonic The Hedgehog 06 was SA3.

It is in a sense. I have the game myself, and it's very reminiscent to the Adventure series.

I just want a GOOD SA3. >_>
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. ZtZYh

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Blackr10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalw11The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Zigzag10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. White10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medal13The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 21st 2012, 6:40 pm

I just want people to remember that Unleashed was SA3.

And yes, I want Sonic Adventure 3.
    Zez
    Zez

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Blackr10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalw11The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Zigzag10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 6:53 pm

If you can explain how Unleashed is Sonic Adventure 3, I'll actually do some work.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Blackr10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalw11The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Zigzag10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. White10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medal13The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 21st 2012, 6:57 pm

SEGA said at one point that Sonic Unleashed was original called Sonic Adventure 3
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. ZtZYh

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Blackr10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalw11The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Zigzag10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. White10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medal13The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 21st 2012, 6:58 pm

Now get to work.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 7:00 pm

Show me the source.

The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Blackr10The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medal13The next Sonic game--- it NEEDS to be Sonic Adventure 3. Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 January 21st 2012, 7:00 pm

That was just their way of trying to cover up how Sonic the Hedgehog 06 was the real SA3 and a failure. It didn't fix much since Unleashed was still half a failure too.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 21st 2012, 7:02 pm

Zez wrote:Show me the source.
    http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/sonic_unleashed/news/sonic_unleashed_began_as_sonic_adventure_3.html
    "Yoshihisa Hashimoto has revealed that gamers should expect Unleashed to feel more like a third game in the Sonic Adventure series than a follow-up to either the previous Xbox 360 and PS3 Sonic title or Sonic and the Secret Rings.

"As a development team, we originally started off this project planning to create Sonic Adventure 3"
    "

BLAM
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran January 21st 2012, 8:53 pm

I wonder if Sega and Sonic Team and whoever are actually working on it and just not telling anyone, and when it's release they'll just say "Surprise! We can still make kinda okay games."

Rep33

Post by 84 January 21st 2012, 8:55 pm

Except Sega couldn't stop a leak to save their lives.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 9:27 pm

Supersonic84 wrote:Except Sega couldn't stop a leak to save their lives.

Sounds like they need a plumber.

Mario.

Rep33

Post by 84 January 21st 2012, 9:28 pm

I head Nintendo had him booked.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 9:29 pm

Of course, they have more money.

Rep33

Post by 84 January 21st 2012, 9:44 pm

More money, more problems.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 9:46 pm

But at least an itch ain't one.

Rep33

Post by 84 January 21st 2012, 9:48 pm

Thanks to Nintendo giving all their employees complimentary backscratchers.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 9:50 pm

Who provided them with the tough actin' Tinactin, though?
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran January 21st 2012, 10:04 pm

John Madden, most likely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content