FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

SONIC REVELATIONS  WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

SONIC REVELATIONS  Empty SONIC REVELATIONS

Post by FelixTheKid January 21st 2012, 5:41 pm

Day: ??? Time: ??? Location: Unknown.

One day, at a secret, and secluded place somewhere on Earth. A colossal underground base was built, and went far deep as down to the Earth's core. Who did this, may you ask? Doctor Eggman. Want to know why he did this? Shut up and enjoy the story (not really).

CHAPTER I: Victory and Defeat

(WARNING: SOME ELEMENTS USED FROM PAST SONIC GAMES.)

*in a control room in the underground base.*

"OH HOHOHOHOHO!" as Dr. Eggman laughed! "This my best plan yet!", "Once I use all the magnetic energy form the Earth's core, I will use it to make the Earth collapse within itself!", "I will be the greatest evil genius to live!" Then Eggman hears a loud beep. It was his egg and lettuce sandwich finished in the microwave. "Oh, so delicious!" Then before he was able to finish it, he hears a loud alarm, and sees a very fast moving red dot on his monitor. "WHAT COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE?!" Eggman zooms in on one of his cameras, and he spots..

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!

"Grrr... I MUST STOP THAT PESKY HEDGEHOG BEFORE HE RUINS MY PLANS!", " I SHALL DEPLOY ALL OF MY REMAINING MACHINES AND ROBOTS TO DESTROY HIM!" *presses master button" *Eggman makes a maniacal laugh*

Sonic: Huh? *realizes robots ahead of him*

"PFFT. Nice try Egglard!" He then destroys all the robots agile speed and ease.

Sonic then stops, and sees Eggman in a glass room in front of him. "Alright Eggman, what are you up to now?" "Oh, hohohohohoho! That's for YOU to find out!" Then mysteriously, the glass comes out of the metal wall, and it turns out to be a giant robot! Sonic is shocked, but is cocky and confident. "PFFT. I saw a piece of crap like that in the junkyard. You're going DOWN." Sonic runs up to the machine, and homes in on Eggman's station. But Eggman punches Sonic straight in the face, throwing him down on the ground. Sonic was surprised, and found out he had blood spewing out of his face.

Realizing he had the Chaos Emeralds, he had a trick up his sleeve. Eggman was elated. "I did it. I did it. I FRICKIN' DID IT!" "YES, HAHAHAHA! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF DEFEAT AND REGRET, I HAVE FINALLY DEFEATED SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!" "huh?" Sonic soon starts to levitate off the ground, and Eggman realizes that what happens when he goes through his super transformation. Eggman took quick action. He tries to punch Sonic again in his machine again, but his arm suddenly comes off. After that, Sonic transforms in Super Sonic. He starts goes for Eggman, but then suddenly turns back to normal, and falls to the ground.

Eggman realized it was his chance. But with a bit of sympathy, decided to leave him. But then grabbed him with his machine's remaining arm, and brought him to a mysterious place...

__________________________________________________ _________________

END OF CHAPTER I

Feedback, constructive criticism, and ideas highly appreciated and liked. Thank you for taking your time to read this. :) CHAPTER II coming soon.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

SONIC REVELATIONS  Empty Re: SONIC REVELATIONS

Post by Moran January 21st 2012, 6:04 pm

I do not approve of this at all.
    Zez
    Zez

SONIC REVELATIONS  VOZLn

SONIC REVELATIONS  Blackr10SONIC REVELATIONS  Medalw11SONIC REVELATIONS  Zigzag10SONIC REVELATIONS  Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 6:06 pm

Mly wrote:I do not approve of this at all.

Why?
    Techimo
    Techimo

SONIC REVELATIONS  VOZLn

SONIC REVELATIONS  Medal13SONIC REVELATIONS  Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo January 21st 2012, 6:08 pm

Similar to SU intro.
    Zez
    Zez

SONIC REVELATIONS  VOZLn

SONIC REVELATIONS  Blackr10SONIC REVELATIONS  Medalw11SONIC REVELATIONS  Zigzag10SONIC REVELATIONS  Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 21st 2012, 6:20 pm

Tech Hushimo wrote:Similar to SU intro.

How?
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

SONIC REVELATIONS  WFmvl

Rep0

Post by FelixTheKid January 21st 2012, 6:31 pm

Tech Hushimo wrote:Similar to SU intro.
    Yeah.. I kinda had trouble thinking of an original intro. XD
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

SONIC REVELATIONS  ZtZYh

SONIC REVELATIONS  Blackr10SONIC REVELATIONS  Medalw11SONIC REVELATIONS  Zigzag10SONIC REVELATIONS  White10SONIC REVELATIONS  Medal13SONIC REVELATIONS  2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 21st 2012, 7:27 pm

Egglard. Laughing

Oh, I like that. :P Keep going!
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

SONIC REVELATIONS  WFmvl

Rep0

SONIC REVELATIONS  Empty SONIC REVELATIONS: CHAPTER II; A New Evil

Post by FelixTheKid January 21st 2012, 10:34 pm

From the last chapter of Sonic Revelations...

Eggman had created a massive underground base, and is using a weapon to destroy the entire planet. In time, Sonic comes, and is there to foil Eggman. Surprisingly, Eggman seemingly defeats Sonic. But Sonic turns Super, when he does, he loses all of his power and simply falls to the ground unconscious. Eggman brings him to an unknown place.

Now we continue into... SONIC REVELATIONS.

CHAPTER II: A NEW EVIL

Day: Late November Time: 6:03 AM Location: An unknown location in Eggman's underground base

Soon after his encounter with Eggman, Sonic comes back to consciousness.

Sonic: Unnnh... uh... where am I? He realizes that he his stuck to wall with metal restraints to his hands and feet. what? He hears footsteps, and sees a shadow. Once he looks up, he realizes it's Eggman.

"Oh, Sonic... are you mad that you can't escape me this time? Thought so." as Dr. Eggman said, and continued with an evil cackle. Sonic struggles to get off but fails. "Ugh, what do you want with me Eggman, what do you wish to do now?", "Ohohohohoho... that's a nice question. After I had been defeated by you and that pesky you from the 90's. I had ditched my classic self, and I found a way to leave the empty white space I has been stuck in for almost a year, no water, no food, no NOTHING! And it was all meant to you. And now that I'm here, thanks to my left-over robots left here, I had commands for them to build a colossal base down to Earth's core. But I had to self-destruct some of my foolish robots sometimes, due to their malfunctions. I will use a tube, and it will go into a colossal cannon, and bring it up to Earth, and fire the Earth's contents of the core onto the planet melting and pulverizing EVERYONE, and mostly.. your pathetic friends! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "How are you going to accomplish all this, now?" "Ah, also a good question Sonic, YOU." "WHAT?" "Yes, Sonic, now that I have seen your power and potential, why would I not bring you over to the dark side?" "NEVER, I WILL NEVER GO TO YOUR WILL!" "Oh, you might say that. But you WILL do so." *Eggman pulls out a syringe with needle, filled with a red liquid." "I WILL FIGHT IT EGGMAN! YOU'LL NEVER GET ME OVER!"

"So cocky, and confident. Yet so unwilling.." *Eggman walks over to Sonic with the needle* "NO, NO, NO!" Once Eggman strikes needle straight into Sonic's heart, Sonic makes a very loud scream due to the excruciating pain of the shot. As Sonic was shot, his head went down, and his green eyes disappeared as his eyes closed, and then, after opening them, they became a crimson red. After getting up, his eyes became a deep crimson red. "Yes, Sonic, we have work to do.", "Yes we do, doctor." as Sonic said in a heartless and gruff voice. *Eggman turns off Sonic's restraints.* Both Sonic and Eggman make a loud evil laugh together.
    -----------------------------

Once again, views, constructive criticism, ideas, and feedback is very appreciated and like. Thanks for taking your time to read this. CHAPTER III coming soon! :D
    Techimo
    Techimo

SONIC REVELATIONS  VOZLn

SONIC REVELATIONS  Medal13SONIC REVELATIONS  Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo January 22nd 2012, 5:54 am

Nice work! Keep it up!
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran January 22nd 2012, 8:01 am

Still mediocre.
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

SONIC REVELATIONS  WFmvl

Rep0

Post by FelixTheKid January 22nd 2012, 10:08 am

Mly wrote:Still mediocre.
    Ok. I'll try to improve. :3
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

SONIC REVELATIONS  WFmvl

Rep0

Post by FelixTheKid January 22nd 2012, 10:09 am

Tech Hushimo wrote:Nice work! Keep it up!
    thanks. ^^
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran January 22nd 2012, 10:13 am

Another thing, too. Your style is your style, but I really don't like the comical Eggman. I like the "evil genius that you can't help but love to hate and sort of admire a little" Eggman. The one that's not that monstrous bishonen villain who completely wrecks everything non-stop with some devilish charm and implausible intellect only because he's too ugly to be a bishonen.
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

SONIC REVELATIONS  WFmvl

Rep0

Post by FelixTheKid January 22nd 2012, 10:17 am

Mly wrote:Another thing, too. Your style is your style, but I really don't like the comical Eggman. I like the "evil genius that you can't help but love to hate and sort of admire a little" Eggman. The one that's not that monstrous bishonen villain who completely wrecks everything non-stop with some devilish charm and implausible intellect only because he's too ugly to be a bishonen.
    I see.
    Zez
    Zez

SONIC REVELATIONS  VOZLn

Rep24

Post by Zez January 22nd 2012, 1:34 pm

In other words, try to take him seriously.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran January 22nd 2012, 1:51 pm

Yeah, that, more or less.
    Zez
    Zez

SONIC REVELATIONS  VOZLn

Rep24

Post by Zez January 22nd 2012, 1:56 pm

Or less.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content