The ancient lands.

+4
Zez
Gaming Misfit
Jmh
FelixTheKid
8 posters

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations?

Poll

What level did you want for Sonic Unleashed?

[ 0 ]
    What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Bar_le110%What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Bar_le1114%What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Bar_ri11 [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Bar_le1129%What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Bar_ri11 [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Bar_le1114%What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Bar_ri11 [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Bar_le110%What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 7
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Empty What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations?

Post by FelixTheKid January 24th 2012, 7:49 pm

Discuss and vote. Mine would be Savanna Citadel. It was the first level to be shown in leaked images, and trailers. It would've have been really nice to have a good desert level in Unleashed, breaking the city cliche. It basically defined Sonic Unleashed. It's even on the game's front cover for Pete's sake.
    Jmh
    Jmh

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Imagee10

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Medalw11What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? White10What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Medal13

Rep67

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Empty Re: What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations?

Post by Jmh January 24th 2012, 9:39 pm

Arid Sands to keep the level themes fresh and distinct.
    Gaming Misfit
    Gaming Misfit

Rep1

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Empty Re: What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations?

Post by Gaming Misfit January 24th 2012, 9:41 pm

Eggmanland. It was the most defining part of the game, and I never got frustrated with it like others.
    Zez
    Zez

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? VOZLn

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Blackr10What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Medalw11What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Zigzag10What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 24th 2012, 9:48 pm

Cool Edge. No ice level? Really?
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? VOZLn

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Medalw11What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord January 25th 2012, 6:56 am

Zez wrote:Cool Edge. No ice level? Really?
    I agree with that.
    FelixTheKid
    FelixTheKid

Rep0

Post by FelixTheKid January 25th 2012, 4:01 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:Eggmanland. It was the most defining part of the game, and I never got frustrated with it like others.
    Nah. Ice Cap from Sonic 3 would've been a better ice level.
    Generations
    Generations

Rep0

Post by Generations February 26th 2012, 6:22 pm

I wanted Rooftop Run. oddly enough, we got it XD
    My other choice would have been either Jungle Joyride, or Cool Edge
    Marowik

Rep0

Post by Marowik March 12th 2012, 12:31 am

Dragon Road in my opinion. Maybe I would've liked Cool Edge better, but whatever.
    Link451
    Link451

What Sonic Unleashed level did you want for Sonic Generations? Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 March 12th 2012, 11:01 am

I was fine with Rooftop Run, honestly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest March 12th 2012, 4:56 pm

I have the Wii version so I only know Eggmanland and Jungle Joyride, but I would choose Eggman land. ( day level )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content